Rose Ftops #5 Rail Thread

rose may i ask how your stud game has continued to excel? What books have you read? Or is it those live games in canada, sorry just sitting on my couch wondering.
played it for 30 years, just got back into it about 8 years ago before I got into holdem. Won my 1st tournament in Vegas in 25 yrs ago playing stud. decided to start playing it on line about 4 weeks ago and glad I did. I guess I did well at the stud part during the horse games and thought why not play the tournaments and noticed how soft some of the players are. I am good counting the cards and colors so it makes perfect sense for me. sometimes I just need to lay off some bad moves too, but my game is pretty solid. I started playing some cash games today as well and won a bit there too.
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gl!
thx fluff
Rose, you should know that I tried to buy a piece of you as well, but the action sold MIGHTY quick and I never had a chance!
thx for the faith

In on 1st page. Giddy with excitement. I will change my avatar in honor of today's event.edit: Changing to Tehtoe's artwork now ^^^^ I suggest all of us do this.

I won't take off, trust meI am registeredgot it alland thanks for all the well wishes
gl Rose

this girl going to run like god lol

Me too I'd like a third ($18) if anybody's willing.

OMG! OMG! Good luck, Rose!Man, you guys are friggin' awesome! So Awesome! I am highly impressed!Edit: I tried changing my avatar, like, 5 times and it won't "take". Anyway, so totally on board for this.