Rose Ftops #5 Rail Thread

We are pooling money together to put her in.I will let everyone pledge their amounts.I am putting up $54.She will get a 30% freeroll - stakeback.Me - $54Tehtoe - $54VT - $54SilkyJohnson - $54EDIT - It is stud hi, not stud 8/b.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this , hey guys ?

put your game face on. 9:00 EST BIATCH.
what, when , where, why?
what is this , hey guys ?
Basically, Rose, these four young, talented, handsome, well-endowed gentlemen each have put up 54 American Dollars ($) to stake you in tomorrow nights Full Tilt Online Poker Series Event #5 of the Stud variety.You get to keep 30% of whatever you make!It is a grand deal offered and you should accept!
Basically, Rose, these four young, talented, handsome, well-endowed, gentlemen each have put up 54 American Dollars ($) to stake you in tomorrow nights Full Tilt Online Poker Series Event #5 of the Stud variety.You get to keep 30% of whatever you make!It is a grand deal offered and you should accept!
does this mean we have big penises?
We are pooling money together to put her in.I will let everyone pledge their amounts.I am putting up $54.She will get a 30% freeroll - stakeback.Me - $54Tehtoe - $54VT - $54EDIT - It is stud hi, not stud 8/b.
Basically, Rose, these four young, talented, handsome, well-endowed gentlemen each have put up 54 American Dollars ($) to stake you in tomorrow nights Full Tilt Online Poker Series Event #5 of the Stud variety.You get to keep 30% of whatever you make!It is a grand deal offered and you should accept!
DO YOU HAVE A FULL TILT POKER ACCT? AND WILL YOU BE AT YOUR COMPUTER AT 9:00 EST TONIGHT?
wow, shocked and honored. yes I can play tonight. My account on FTP is rcgs1959
wow, shocked and honored. yes I can play tonight. My account on FTP is rcgs1959
when you win... if you **** us and disappear... we will hunt you down and slaughter you.

Good Luck to all the parties involved!I wish I had the respect in Stud that Rose does so I could get stakes like her. This is truly an AWESOME chance for her to make MAD money for free!!!SOSOSO Jealous!

when you win... if you **** us and disappear... we will hunt you down and slaughter you.
I won't take off, trust me
Sending now rose, register tonight so you don't forget!
I am registered
sent!
got it alland thanks for all the well wishes
I won't take off, trust meI am registeredgot it alland thanks for all the well wishes
Gl!