Who Killed Jfk?

Who do you think killed JFK?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. JFK, who killed him?

• Oswald acted alone.
    • It was a vast conspiracy, and Oswald was a patsy.
    • Oswald was involved, but didn't act alone.
    • I'm not sure, but it seems like it was Oswald alone.
    • I'm not sure, but it seems like it was some kind of conspiracy.
    • I really don't know.
    • I really don't care (then why did you open the thread and read this far, jerk).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the video, it makes a pretty compelling argument. Loose Change made a compelling argument too though, before it got shot full of more holes than a pasta strainer. I think the truest answer is that we'll never know for sure, never ever ever.

I've never heard the term 'grassy knoll' describing a piece of land other than that little grassy patch of land (a grassy knoll, if you will), near where JFK was shot. Basically, lol @ grassy knolls.

I watched the video, it makes a pretty compelling argument. Loose Change made a compelling argument too though, before it got shot full of more holes than a pasta strainer. I think the truest answer is that we'll never know for sure, never ever ever.
Yeah, how far did you watch or what parts did you watch? 7 8 and 9? I mean it's not just a bullshit joke like Loose Change, but it does clearly have a point of view rather than trying to look at all possible sides of the issues. If you got to the whole part with Oswald's, er, "eccentric" mistress - what did you think of that? The part with the guy talking about open windows is actually in an earlier segment of the series, although it might have been repeated in one of the last 3. And it turns out that it wasn't exactly a series in the normal sense - it's 9 episodes produced over about 15 years. Also, Loose Change didn't make much of a compelling argument ever. It brings up a few minor unsolved questions, and a lot of major, insane, conspiracy nonsense, while The Men Who Killed Kennedy actually looks at various possible conspiracy scenarios and interviews as many eyewitnesses as they can. And it's pretty impressive who they find and what those people say. Some of them clearly have selective or suggestive memories though, and yeah, it's totally biased. But the shit they turn up like the recorded conversation in Miami (which I linked in a reply above) is pretty astounding too. There's also a really sweet 80's-music-people-montage in the 2nd minute.

According to your story Keith passes you and starts walking up the ramp, then you say you were struck on the right temple. The spit then proceeds to ricochet off the temple striking Newman between the third and forth rib. The spit then came off the rib, turned, and hit Newman in the right wrist, causing him to drop his baseball cap. The spit then splashed off the wrist. Pauses, in mid-air mind you, makes a left turn and lands on Newman's left thigh. That is one magic loogie.

I'm not sure why you said that. Did you watch the documentary of her? She was directly involved in studying a cure for cancer. So unless you have watched the documentary and are making a joke about the fact that she was also (allegedly) attempting to create a form of weaponized cancer and therefore was not trying to cure it, I am confused by your post.
Damnit, i thought that was an original idea.

I've watched all the videos, very compelling etc. It would seem that it was not the act of a lone gunman, and I voted 'conspiracy of some kind' in this poll. But, that leads me to a very simple question if it was in fact a conspiracy... Wouldn't it be a hell of a lot easier to have Kennedy killed by a 'freak motor boat accident', or a car crash, or any number of scenarios where they wern't many witnesses. If you're going to have someone killed, nevermind the President of the USA, why would you choose a location/situation that's so public, on camera, with so many witnesses, that's obviously going to be scutinized by everyone for years to come? That's just silly.

I was in dallas last year and visited the plaza where he was shot.I was shocked how closed in the area actually is. Even if there was no conspiracy, the planners shoulda been fired for arranging that route.

I've watched all the videos, very compelling etc. It would seem that it was not the act of a lone gunman, and I voted 'conspiracy of some kind' in this poll. But, that leads me to a very simple question if it was in fact a conspiracy... Wouldn't it be a hell of a lot easier to have Kennedy killed by a 'freak motor boat accident', or a car crash, or any number of scenarios where they wern't many witnesses. If you're going to have someone killed, nevermind the President of the USA, why would you choose a location/situation that's so public, on camera, with so many witnesses, that's obviously going to be scutinized by everyone for years to come? That's just silly.
I'd say the more public it is the more opportunity for access to him.
Yeah, how far did you watch or what parts did you watch? 7 8 and 9? I mean it's not just a bullshit joke like Loose Change, but it does clearly have a point of view rather than trying to look at all possible sides of the issues. If you got to the whole part with Oswald's, er, "eccentric" mistress - what did you think of that? The part with the guy talking about open windows is actually in an earlier segment of the series, although it might have been repeated in one of the last 3. And it turns out that it wasn't exactly a series in the normal sense - it's 9 episodes produced over about 15 years. Also, Loose Change didn't make much of a compelling argument ever. It brings up a few minor unsolved questions, and a lot of major, insane, conspiracy nonsense, while The Men Who Killed Kennedy actually looks at various possible conspiracy scenarios and interviews as many eyewitnesses as they can. And it's pretty impressive who they find and what those people say. Some of them clearly have selective or suggestive memories though, and yeah, it's totally biased. But the shit they turn up like the recorded conversation in Miami (which I linked in a reply above) is pretty astounding too. There's also a really sweet 80's-music-people-montage in the 2nd minute.
I watched it from the beginning of part one until the end credits, but I thought I was only on part 4 or 5 when they rolled...
But, that leads me to a very simple question if it was in fact a conspiracy... Wouldn't it be a hell of a lot easier to have Kennedy killed by a 'freak motor boat accident', or a car crash, or any number of scenarios where they wern't many witnesses. If you're going to have someone killed, nevermind the President of the USA, why would you choose a location/situation that's so public, on camera, with so many witnesses, that's obviously going to be scutinized by everyone for years to come? That's just silly.
A private death would raise even more questions. It's a lot easier to have a public show of how he died and who did it.Not that I'm for sure buying the conspiracy theory.
I watched it from the beginning of part one until the end credits, but I thought I was only on part 4 or 5 when they rolled...
Ahh, well it's a bit confusing because it is a 9-part series, and each of those parts is broken into 5 parts for youtube. The link in the OP starts out at the beginning of episode 7. Also, some of the 9 episodes were continued the next night or whatever, and some had years between them. So some of the 'part 5s' have credits, and some don't, I think. Anyways, it sounds like you maybe watched Episode 7 in its entirety? That's what first plays in the thing I linked to, and I linked it because it was the most interesting. Re: public assassination - I agree. There's simply no way for the President to get in a car crash or boating accident. It just can't possibly happen. He doesn't drive, he travels with a motorcade. He doesn't take dangerous boating excursions. Like, a jumbo jet could fall on him. He could get hit by an asteroid. But those would probably be hard to manufacture. He is constantly surrounded by guards, and the only time "random" people could get anywhere near him is in public. Presidents aren't assassinated in private because it's all but impossible.

A few years back I was hauling a raceboat to Saskatoon and arrived around midnight. The security guys directed me to the parking area and 4 of them helped me back in the trailer etc. Then they surrounded me and asked for American Dr. Pepper, which I gave them, making myself an instant honorary Canadian with them.They then asked me who I thought killed JFK. This was 1990.I told them Oliver Stone did it.They are probably still exploring this answer to this day.

SW, right?Thanks, I had been under the impression that it was still possible to revive him if only we could solve his murder. Now that I know that is untrue, I'm no longer interested.Really though, I mean I guess I do know where you're coming from - I'm almost offended by the 9/11 conspiracy nuts (only almost, because before I can be offended I remember that they are retarded). But the fact is that some of the JFK conspiracy theories really do hold at least a tiny bit of water, so I don't see it as denigrating his memory to talk about it.EDIT: I just want to point out that three people so far have voted that they themselves are jerks.
WTC Building 7. We're not nuts, man.
Isn't there a 9/11 conspiracy thread?
Yeah, I just addressed a rather narrow-minded statement. Moving forward... I voted that Oswald was involved but didn't act alone. Not sure what part he played but obviously he ended up being the patsy for the entire 'operation' or whatever you want to call the assassination of JFK. Saying that the conspiracy theories of JFK assassination "at least hold a little bit of water" is not giving them even enough credit. Ofcourse they do... Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can tell you that there's a conspiracy behind JFK's murder. Magic bullet? I mean, how stupid does the US Government think it's citizens are? There's video proving Oswald wasn't the only shooter. Ugh, just getting pissed commenting on this. Move along, rant over.
Yeah, I just addressed a rather narrow-minded statement. Moving forward... I voted that Oswald was involved but didn't act alone. Not sure what part he played but obviously he ended up being the patsy for the entire 'operation' or whatever you want to call the assassination of JFK. Saying that the conspiracy theories of JFK assassination "at least hold a little bit of water" is not giving them even enough credit. Ofcourse they do... Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can tell you that there's a conspiracy behind JFK's murder. Magic bullet? I mean, how stupid does the US Government think it's citizens are? There's video proving Oswald wasn't the only shooter. Ugh, just getting pissed commenting on this. Move along, rant over.
Regarding the bold part, pretty fucking stupid, imo.

Visit this place. Its cool. I went to the conspiracy museum, some guy who wrote a book takes you around and gives you his theory. Interesting, but not convincing.Rush to Judgment is a good book. It basically pokes holes in the Warren commission's findings. Decent read. But I think Mythbusters or the History Channel did a story on how Oswald could have done it. That was pretty convincing too. it truly is a mystery.One final thing not a lot of people may know...one of the highest ranking CIA members at Dallas during the Kennedy Assassination: George Herbert Walker Bush. True story.

Visit this place. Its cool. I went to the conspiracy museum, some guy who wrote a book takes you around and gives you his theory. Interesting, but not convincing.Rush to Judgment is a good book. It basically pokes holes in the Warren commission's findings. Decent read. But I think Mythbusters or the History Channel did a story on how Oswald could have done it. That was pretty convincing too. it truly is a mystery.One final thing not a lot of people may know...one of the highest ranking CIA members at Dallas during the Kennedy Assassination: George Herbert Walker Bush. True story.
Skull and Bones member also