Zimmer Ft @ Sunday Million!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Zimmer! That's effing awesome!

you pick good horses
LOL
Sick Zimmer! Nice to see an old school FCPer ship something like that, congrats!
He's an old school FCPer that is still only 20 years old! such a sick accomplishment. Congrats again Zimmer on the well deserved win.

Katy: Hey, Droz, how 'bout this: Tonight, at the Pit, "Everyone Gets Laid."Droz: It's tasteless, disgusting, and offensive. I love it.

Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!

Crossposted.....Little something I did this morningGotta get-get, gotta get-getGotta get-get, gotta g-g-g-get-get-get, get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBling Blang BlaowBling Blang BlaowBling Blang BlaowBoom boomYo, Zim just won the MillNow he's got lots o' green billsHe's got that big bankrollHis future's goldThat online giftNext level 5/10 shitI got that Bling Blang BlaowHow the beat Bling Blang BlaowI like that Bling Blang BlaowThem donkeys all busted nowThey wanna piece of the ZimmerHe's on that nine cloud nowHe's so 231kThey so on the rail...hey!I got that Bling Blang BlaowThat future Bling Blang BlaowLet me get it nowBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBling Blang BlaowBling Blang BlaowBling Blang BlaowBoom boomI'm on that rocketship...boomLook at that ****ing graph zoomWhen, when I step inside the roomThe rail goes ape-shit, uhIt was like Christmas mornin' shitA ****in nice gift2-3-1 thats my number nowThis beat go Bling Blang BlaowI'm a beast on PokerstarsIn the future, nice ass carsHarder, faster, better, strongerCan buy ladies to luv me longerI made the bad beats bounceI can buy that extra ounceTop dog in the 734That Bling Blang Blaow4bb FCP peeeeepsIf you wanna get deepGet your ass on the raiiiiilllllllllllZimmy drop that knowledge now!Yup, yupI be givin them beats, yup, yupI be givin them beats, y-y-yup, yupHere we go, here we go, satellite radioY'all gettin' hit with Bling Blang BlaowBoom boomBeats so big at that final tableShittin' on y'all with the boom boomShittin' on y'all you with the boom boomShittin' on y'all you with theThis beat be bumpin', bumpin'This beat go Blaow BlaowLet the beat rockLet the beat rockLet the beat rockThis beat be bumpin', bumpin'This beat go Blaow BlaowI like that Bling Blang BlaowThem donkeys all busted nowThey wanna piece of the ZimmerHe's on that nine cloud nowHe's so 231kThey so on the rail...hey!I got that Bling Blang BlaowThat future Bling Blang BlaowLet me get it nowBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, gotta get-getBoom boom boom, nowBoom boom boom, nowBling Blang BlaowBling Blang Blaowhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F444CELomo

Congrats Zimmer....I remember when you were first starting out on FCP. It's so awesome to see all of the guys who came up with me on FCP hitting it big. JC, Hoosier, Looshle (I'm sure I'm forgetting some others) and now Zimmer with a huge score. Just wait til he's old enough to hit the live circuit.

PokerStars blog about Zimmy's winGood recap if you missed it.
Just pissed me off all over again at how they continued to try to make the whole thing a No Mercy show. Damn, Zimmy had her folding right and left. No one except the PS Pro's could chat at the ft and I don't think they realized anyone other than Isabelle was there. Completely out of line for hosts and alleged Pro's. Which makes it even more enjoyable that Zimmer blasted her ovaries! LOL
Just pissed me off all over again at how they continued to try to make the whole thing a No Mercy show. Damn, Zimmy had her folding right and left. No one except the PS Pro's could chat at the ft and I don't think they realized anyone other than Isabelle was there. Completely out of line for hosts and alleged Pro's. Which makes it even more enjoyable that Zimmer blasted her ovaries! LOL
I railed every hand from 20 down and thought she played really bad. Folding to 3 bets 80-90% of the time, consistently limping the small blind and consistently folding when she was raised. I'm interested to see the replay to see Zimmers domination.