Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

Call'em like I see them Fargo.If you want to defend the way he expressed himself go right ahead.Doesn't change my opinion. If Gallo is really a standup guy, I apologize. Personally, I wouldn't want to drop the soap in his vicinity.
I mean, why apologize?You've been around for years, we've interacted alot, you've seen alot of my posts so you should know how I am.You can also post here if you want: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=137368
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

I mean, why apologize?You've been around for years, we've interacted alot, you've seen alot of my posts so you should know how I am.You can also post here if you want: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=137368
hate to jump into an argument late (oh wait, who am I kidding, I am happy to), but since Lurbz already called me out in this threadlet's be realistic, Gallo's comments were insensitive, but he was just stating his opinion and he is 100% correct that it is an opinion that many posters on the forum share but don't have the cajones to say; as he stated if you review her posts it is clear that some people (like Fluff) find her entertaining and others find her annoying; not that big a deal, I am pretty sure everyone agrees that I am annoyingif Rose is sick, then I feel bad for her and I sincerely wish her a complete and full recovery, but that doesn't change the fact that Gallo was just calling it as he sees itif you want to call him an ******* that is fine, but that's just you calling it like you see it - no different reallymoral = no reason to get all angsty about Gallo stating his opinion and get well soon Rose
Call'em like I see them Fargo.If you want to defend the way he expressed himself go right ahead.Doesn't change my opinion. If Gallo is really a standup guy, I apologize. Personally, I wouldn't want to drop the soap in his vicinity.
What I said has no reference to Gallo in any way. I was referring to you. Your last comment in this post is a perfect example why I stand by my statement.

Yes Gallo I am weird as you put it, or even have eccentricity behaviors it doesn't mean I am a bad person who is out to harm or hurt anyone or hate anyone. I am here to enhance some poker skills, learn from others, socialize, have fun, joke, interact, and at times get flamed for the stupid things I say or mistakes I make. I am not perfect and I don't make out to be. When I first started playing poker in the NegO you were great telling me where I was making mistakes with my bad plays and I did appreciate that. I also listen to those comments, because you knew what you were talking about and I wanted to fix my leaks. Sometimes I do get carried away and I say things without thinking like many of us do when either when we are hurt or been drinking. The last year has been a difficult road in my life and I have turned to fcp as my family which is crazy in a sense but I feel the most comfort with right now. You and IQ have your reason like a few others to go and personally attack me, well go ahead if you feel it makes you better men for doing so. I don't want to fight with you or anyone else as I have much stronger battles to fight ahead. I want to enjoy my life, have what ever fun I can with it. Play poker to my best abilities even if it's shitty playing, and continue here with some posting and chatting with some friends that I have made. If you have a problem with that then I am sorry. As for wanting to get together and play poker with a few people from FCP nothing would bring me more joy than this, than to have a little fun, some drinks, some smack talking, chatting with a group of friends who enjoy the same game that I do. If there is something wrong in that then I be damn. I am not looking for any personal relationships outside of just plain friendships that is it, plain and simple, nothing more nothing less. :club:

A strategy post on how to play pocket kings post flop will get like 4 replies. This soap opera is currently at 604 replies within 4 days.LOL at it all. Clearly you guys aren't too much for poker analysis, but are HUGE soap opera/melodrama fans.Man-card revocation IMO.

What I said has no reference to Gallo in any way. I was referring to you. Your last comment in this post is a perfect example why I stand by my statement.
If you think my statement about Gallo in any way approches the level of prickinessthat Gallo's rant acheived then your prick meter needs adjusting.Gallo tried to hurt someone. He could have said what he wanted to say without beinghurtful or at least not as hateful. I simply called him out on it. I still think it was wayoverboard. If that makes me a prick I'll gladly accept the label.
Yes Gallo I am weird as you put it, or even have eccentricity behaviors it doesn't mean I am a bad person who is out to harm or hurt anyone or hate anyone. I am here to enhance some poker skills, learn from others, socialize, have fun, joke, interact, and at times get flamed for the stupid things I say or mistakes I make. I am not perfect and I don't make out to be. When I first started playing poker in the NegO you were great telling me where I was making mistakes with my bad plays and I did appreciate that. I also listen to those comments, because you knew what you were talking about and I wanted to fix my leaks. Sometimes I do get carried away and I say things without thinking like many of us do when either when we are hurt or been drinking. The last year has been a difficult road in my life and I have turned to fcp as my family which is crazy in a sense but I feel the most comfort with right now. You and IQ have your reason like a few others to go and personally attack me, well go ahead if you feel it makes you better men for doing so. I don't want to fight with you or anyone else as I have much stronger battles to fight ahead. I want to enjoy my life, have what ever fun I can with it. Play poker to my best abilities even if it's shitty playing, and continue here with some posting and chatting with some friends that I have made. If you have a problem with that then I am sorry. As for wanting to get together and play poker with a few people from FCP nothing would bring me more joy than this, than to have a little fun, some drinks, some smack talking, chatting with a group of friends who enjoy the same game that I do. If there is something wrong in that then I be damn. I am not looking for any personal relationships outside of just plain friendships that is it, plain and simple, nothing more nothing less. :club:
I'm not going to say anything more on the matter, I stand by what I say. But as I said before, I don't wish anything bad on anyone and do hope you get better soon.
I'm not going to say anything more on the matter, I stand by what I say. But as I said before, I don't wish anything bad on anyone and do hope you get better soon.
I wish i could believe that Gallo, you said that before but it continued to the post on , and the hurt was already done.
A strategy post on how to play pocket kings post flop will get like 4 replies. This soap opera is currently at 604 replies within 4 days.LOL at it all. Clearly you guys aren't too much for poker analysis, but are HUGE soap opera/melodrama fans.Man-card revocation IMO.
Dude, you are so right on!Like, did you guys see days of our lives today??? I can't believe sal came out of the closet in front of his kids!!! Like OMG, I totally agree!!
I wish i could believe that Gallo, you said that before but it continued to the post on , and the hurt was already done.
The path less traveled is road with two forks in it.
Rose do you realize how awkward you have made it for many of us to even want to meet you? You have been asked by members of FCP to leave them alone, because you are becoming too stalkerish for their liking. Rose many of us call you out not because it makes us feel better, we do it because there is such a high level of frustration because you simply do not listen. You've been the target of numerous attacks, and some of them were a bit over the line, but some of the people on here have a legitimate reason to dislike you, Rose. If you took the time, to actually comprehend people's request/posts, and took the time to write out a fluent statement, MAYBE, just maybe we'd take you seriously. However, you continue to ignore us. You want to know why no one takes you seriously? Because you don't take us seriously. If you backed off on your idea of "friendship" and left some of us alone, we wouldn't feel the need to lash out at you. You say you don't want personal relationships, which is bullshit. You have tried to connect with people on more than a personal level numerous times. I'm not going to name any situations, but you know what they are. If Gallo or IQ bugs you so much Rose, then put them on ignore. Stop bitching about bad they make you feel and do something about it. You like the attention though, you like the idea that people are focusing on you. It's blatantly obvious, which is another reason many people are tired of it.You want to be left alone? Then leave us alone.Edit: And look, a thread about how fcp is sucking now, and you still manage to turn it into a pity party for yourself. You do that in every thread. So don't pretend like you don't like the attention, even if it is negative attention.
The path less traveled is road with two forks in it.
A wise man can hold his nose while breathing with his feelings.
Just lol @ this post.FCP has been around for 5 years, strat posts such as that have been posted hundreds if not thousands of times before. Many of the hands that get posted nowadays are either super standard hands that really have no need to be discussed, or they're hidden bad beat posts. Many times it's a combination of both.
Just lol @ this post.FCP has been around for 5 years, strat posts such as that have been posted hundreds if not thousands of times before. Many of the hands that get posted nowadays are either super standard hands that really have no need to be discussed, or they're hidden bad beat posts. Many times it's a combination of both.
I know, you only fold KK if there is a raise, a reraise AND a 3 bet rearaise from someone in middle poisition +3 or lower with an M of 15 or higher and your table image is one of TAG, STAG or KTAG but never LAGGY +3 or lowerOtherwise you shove.Like it needs to be reposted evey 3 weeks :club:
agree, before u post a super standard strat quest. please use the search function basically the same scenario has been discussed over and over
BFTI'll still take the guy posting about AA raising MP, called by CO shoving 8BB into a 20BB pot with 2 7 Q rainbow flop, asking if he made the right play over this 620 post obomination :)The worst episode of poker is still > > > the best episode of days of our livesIf you get my point.Edit: Lol, by the time i was done with this 2 others replied on this same premise. Bit of sarcasm, anyone? Bueller??
agree, before u post a super standard strat quest. please use the search function basically the same scenario has been discussed over and over
I know, you only fold KK if there is a raise, a reraise AND a 3 bet rearaise from someone in middle poisition +3 or lower with an M of 15 or higher and your table image is one of TAG, STAG or KTAG but never LAGGY +3 or lowerOtherwise you shove.Like it needs to be reposted every 3 weeks other post :club:
I'll still take the guy posting about AA raising MP, called by CO shoving 8BB into a 20BB pot with 2 7 Q rainbow flop, asking if he made the right play over this 620 post obomination :club:
You are sort of new here, so I'll let this slide. But the politics forum is really DN's blog forum.
Rose, I'm sure everyone here sympathizes with everything you said here... and the majority probably think you're a very nice person really. As do I.But the thing is, you're very open about everything about your life and are very eager to tell everyone about every problem you face... I guarantee you that 99% of posters on this forum have problems in their life that they don't publicize here, whether it's troubles with their health, relationships, money, job.. whatever.This is a poker forum essentially, and unless you're posting in one of the OT super threads where everyone gets to know each other and shares their daily lives with each other (even then, I'm sure not every last detail), do not be surprised if you get backlash for being overly personable with each member.Also... I have to agree so much with what donk4life just said. And I will reiterate it... so please, please read this and listen. To be respected by others, you simply must learn from any criticism they give you. And it's constructive too, so in many ways they are the people who are helping you MORE than those who simply say 'Yeh, I love Rose, leave her alone'. People tell you things all the time in order to help you on the forums, and which would make your experience on here easier and more enjoyable, but you continue to ignore advice.I do hope you get better soon though, honestly.
TALK
This is off topic but don't I own your avatar and sig for a week or so? Or did that deadline pass?
BFTI'll still take the guy posting about AA raising MP, called by CO shoving 8BB into a 20BB pot with 2 7 Q rainbow flop, asking if he made the right play over this 620 post obomination :)The worst episode of poker is still > > > the best episode of days of our livesIf you get my point.Edit: Lol, by the time i was done with this 2 others replied on this same premise. Bit of sarcasm, anyone? Bueller??
I don't know man. That time Marlena got possessed & floated to the ceiling.....that was some good stuff!