Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

I totally don't get it.
you misspelled abomination accidentally in the same way conservatives misspell it purposefully to make light of Barack Obama's name.
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

This is off topic but don't I own your avatar and sig for a week or so? Or did that deadline pass?
Lol! I was hoping you'd forgotten about that. Umm... not sure there was a deadline, but it has been a while. Because I'm a fair man though, and you won the bet fair and square, I'll give you 24 hours to post a new avatar for me, which I'll have for one week.Damn.
Lol! I was hoping you'd forgotten about that. Umm... not sure there was a deadline, but it has been a while. Because I'm a fair man though, and you won the bet fair and square, I'll give you 24 hours to post a new avatar for me, which I'll have for one week.Damn.
I don't know soccer that well but I figure you dislike Chelsea more than Barca so anything with Drogba or something like this would be ok. No clue about what size the image has to be so I'll be nice and give you a little leeway_42612423_drogba2_getty300.jpg
I don't know soccer that well but I figure you dislike Chelsea more than Barca so anything with Drogba or something like this would be ok. No clue about what size the image has to be so I'll be nice and give you a little leeway
<------- ownedAlso, while you're here, join the fantasy league http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=137377

I like Gallo. He makes good posts in the survivor threads in the entertainment forum.I like Rcgs. She says funny things and makes a lot of typos. :club:

I like Gallo. He makes good posts in the survivor threads in the entertainment forum.I like Rcgs. She says funny things and makes a lot of typos. :club:
I like Tanner, He danced naked on J-Tv a long time ago ....
you misspelled abomination accidentally in the same way conservatives misspell it purposefully to make light of Barack Obama's name.
lol omg. I butchered it. I wish conservatives could be that creative in real life issues though. That's funny.
lol omg. I butchered it. I wish conservatives could be that creative in real life issues though. That's funny.
Apparently... we are...
My arm is too small to comprehend this.
Awesome!
Rose do you realize how awkward you have made it for many of us to even want to meet you? You have been asked by members of FCP to leave them alone, because you are becoming too stalkerish for their liking. Rose many of us call you out not because it makes us feel better, we do it because there is such a high level of frustration because you simply do not listen. You've been the target of numerous attacks, and some of them were a bit over the line, but some of the people on here have a legitimate reason to dislike you, Rose. If you took the time, to actually comprehend people's request/posts, and took the time to write out a fluent statement, MAYBE, just maybe we'd take you seriously. However, you continue to ignore us. You want to know why no one takes you seriously? Because you don't take us seriously. If you backed off on your idea of "friendship" and left some of us alone, we wouldn't feel the need to lash out at you. You say you don't want personal relationships, which is bullshit. You have tried to connect with people on more than a personal level numerous times. I'm not going to name any situations, but you know what they are. If Gallo or IQ bugs you so much Rose, then put them on ignore. Stop bitching about bad they make you feel and do something about it. You like the attention though, you like the idea that people are focusing on you. It's blatantly obvious, which is another reason many people are tired of it.You want to be left alone? Then leave us alone.Edit: And look, a thread about how fcp is sucking now, and you still manage to turn it into a pity party for yourself. You do that in every thread. So don't pretend like you don't like the attention, even if it is negative attention.
I pretty much wanna sex you up....on rollerblades.
I'm sure I'm going to come across as a real dick here, but Rose maybe having cancer has very little to do with her being annoying as fuck. I'm sorry she has cancer, but that doesn't change the fact she irritates the shit out of me.
edd.gif
Too brilliant for words Q.Gallo, you're an absolute utter prick. No value to anyone here.OP, immature & insecure as ever.fwiwP.S. I love this place!
I'm sorry, which one of my posts were immature and/or insecure?
2nd. Iowa is infinitely better than North Dakota for many, many reasons.
The smell is def not one of them.Nor their shithole interstate conditions.That is about all I know about Iowa :club:

I figured this would be a great place to leave this garbage at:PokerStars Game #30432938070: Tournament #178349030, $8.00+$0.80 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2009/07/13 20:49:33 ETTable '178349030 119' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: AllanBgood (2865 in chips) Seat 2: DMETALFEEN (2135 in chips) Seat 3: staticblood (2115 in chips) Seat 4: topkick777 (2000 in chips) Seat 5: hisville (1845 in chips) Seat 6: Seven2Nuts (1265 in chips) Seat 7: Fructoze (1940 in chips) Seat 9: Beaverstyle (2140 in chips) Fructoze: posts small blind 15Beaverstyle: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Beaverstyle [Kh Kd]AllanBgood: raises 30 to 60WillySchmidt is connected DMETALFEEN: folds staticblood: folds topkick777: calls 60hisville: folds Seven2Nuts: folds Fructoze: folds hisville said, "no luv"Beaverstyle: raises 180 to 240AllanBgood: raises 180 to 420topkick777: folds Beaverstyle: raises 1720 to 2140 and is all-inAllanBgood: calls 1720*** FLOP *** [8d 8c Qd]*** TURN *** [8d 8c Qd] [9d]*** RIVER *** [8d 8c Qd 9d] [7c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Beaverstyle: shows [Kh Kd] (two pair, Kings and Eights)AllanBgood: shows [Qh Qs] (a full house, Queens full of Eights)AllanBgood collected 4355 from pot