Can We Officially Say Fcp Sucks Now?

So I take it I shouldn't be looking foward to receiving the Featured Member of the Month anytime soon, huh?
magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpgBut we'll always have Gallo's Bario. :club:
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gallo is the reason I quit 4bb.

I'd just like to say that I enjoy posting both places and will continue to do so. I do think that FCP is in a pretty significant down period at the moment and as such, I post less here. However, I als

I did not read all 26 pages. An example of a big problem here is a few weeks ago WhatAA posted a good thread about his life time ban at Harrah's, it had good post's and conversation then the Mod Nazi deleted it...what is up with that?...You'll never have a great forum when that goes on..

I did not read all 26 pages. An example of a big problem here is a few weeks ago WhatAA posted a good thread about his life time ban at Harrah's, it had good post's and conversation then the Mod Nazi deleted it...what is up with that?...You'll never have a great forum when that goes on..
Read the thread.
Can someone tell me why the post aren't listing as usual and have switched to a branch-like formation?
Top right of the thread, the options box... change it to standard.
Can someone tell me why the post aren't listing as usual and have switched to a branch-like formation?
lololololololololyou read the multiaccounter thread didnt you?it's one of the threads linked back in the stake thread linked from the multiaccounter thread, its linked in outline form so whoever reads it switches to outline form.had to help some donk (hi buddy) fix it over yuuguu this morning.
Probably because you need to go up to the top right of a thread and choose "Standard" in the Display Mode choices from the Options pull-down menu:picture1dlh.png
DinkDonk gibler321 NoSup4Upocktdeuces aussiedonk Acid Knight Rdog vtlaxer09 BubbleboyTremomeyWhatgreatisTehtoe Gary212121 Cwik Bsmitty23 HighwayStar gilbertology IQCrash chgocubs99 AAsnake88 TheNakedBellairedrew KHSPoker21 tskillz187 trussdude empythree seacucumber cubsfan44 FARGOpokerND yourboygsarida Sheiky Daperch gigidyking1305 buckettucker senninantistuff Troyomacalbertoflamingo CJW-LFCstaniv Bull62 outsider13 AimHigher dms26 Whatever checkymcfold dreamcrusher28Cappy37 gobearsrvrchsrhtr Deftones150 jkalib Dictius Agent_Smithy Speedkills SyousTrueAce13 AcesOnFire pokerqueen07 fighter Gallo Rocketpoker828 ah2388 Ouch8s Stupidhead TrueFX Zimmer4141 babylondonks The Lobster JordandanegeMerby
**** you
Or maybe somebody who created a thread with a lot of their personal business in it had second thoughts and requested that it be taken down.
Probably because you need to go up to the top right of a thread and choose "Standard" in the Display Mode choices from the Options pull-down menu:picture1dlh.png
Thank you
These are not cliff notes, this is the definition of why people post here..
Read it and you'll realize...this really was the cliff notes
Or maybe somebody who created a thread with a lot of their personal business in it had second thoughts and requested that it be taken down.
Please substitute "second thoughts" with "sobered up"TY
Ok, no one else wants to really say it, but Rose almost single handedly drove away a shit load of people from FCP. She treats everyone as if she known everyone forever. She wants to visit everyone and play with them, but no one wants to tell her no because the likelyhood of her actually visiting is very unlikely. And I even think alot of people that were planning their trips to Vegas didn't want her to go as she basically invited herself to everything.Like I said Rose is a crazy bitch, she just doesn't know and everyone doesn't want to mention it.
i would like to state for the record that i am officially pro-rose. its interesting characters that make an online community worth participating in. rose might be a little...eh...very..off beat but her posts always lead to other people posting and i think thats a good thing. somewhat to my disappointment her grammar and coherency seems to have improved a bit as of late. she was a tad bit better when you had to read her posts four times.
Here's my take: This forum has always died severely between feb. and the start of the WSOP, when we get bombarded by new blood and an insane amount of WSOP-related posts.That didn't happen this year. It's been really, really slow throughout the year in Gen Poker, and the WSOP didn't revitalize it at all. *Thats* the real problem, it has nothing to do with the other forums springing up, summer vacation, or whatever.It's just all fairly stagnant in GenPo.. Like Drawing Dead pointed out, OT is alive and thriving as always. It's just GenPo and the Strat forums that are essentially ghost towns.I don't blame Daniel really for any of it, because lets face it, we aren't here for Daniel. We'll cheer him on like mad when he's deep in something, check out his strat posts, and read his blog, but i think if we all look in the mirror, the vast majority of us would forget the blog for months at a time because our bookmarks would take us directly to the forums.FCP will always be home to me. It's where I first learned poker. Found the hideout. Learned mixed games. Ran like God in forum challenges. and met about 1,000 of the coolest cats you'll ever find.
this doesn't make you not a douche.
this doesn't make you not a douche.
lol you're like the 3rd person to call me a douche, and I'm missing the joke. :club:foofa.jpgthis, however has definite douche-like properties.
lol you're like the 3rd person to call me a douche, and I'm missing the joke. :club:foofa.jpgthis, however has definite douche-like properties.
douche (I'm not funny)