The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

if thats cool with the rest of you guys, who do we ship to?
are you guys partnering up or solo?ship to me, and let me know how many of you, and I will deposit accordingly to the account.Im assuming its ok with the other guys, and most of all, with our grand founder, Biatch.

1) Arp2) Chris3) Ray4) Dan5) John6) Brent7) Ollie8) Zachgot the money, we're up to 8 now. I will deposit $200 more to the account tonight.Brent, just fyi, still having issues with FTP. Hopefully will figure it out tonight and will let you know.

Yeah the more the merrier. It's all good. If green eggs and ham were our little child....Arp, you got our kid to first base.Chris, you got our kid his first look at nudity. Ray, our kid has had enough of this, he needs to get some action, enough of this soft-core stuff.

This isn't who wins the game, this bet is on who will have the highest scoring inning... it's a 3 way bet so a tie is a loss for us.1 ATL Braves @ +130 Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 65.00

This isn't who wins the game, this bet is on who will have the highest scoring inning... it's a 3 way bet so a tie is a loss for us.1 ATL Braves @ +130 Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 65.00
edit: Keeping my cursed words to myself.GL. nice bet Ray!
I want to know what the cursed words were!
very similar to this....
The yankees pitcher has given up 8 runs in an inning twice this year!
......I'm familiar with Wang and his body of work.But after Dimitri Macarena, Im trying to keep it to myself. :club:
very similar to this..........I'm familiar with Wang and his body of work.But after Dimitri Macarena, Im trying to keep it to myself. :club:
OH damn, I thought you had curse words for me for making a stupid bet or something, lol!
I love you Ray. Seriously. I'm developing a Zach/Tyler Kennedy style man crush on you.....GO GEAH (Green Eggs And Ham)
Yet you don't even hang out with me when you come to Vegas? Some crush, pfft.