The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

No worries, glad you at least tried something!It was good while it lasted, gg everyone.
Not over yet (I don't think!)Tough first period, but they could still hold it under. Goddamn though, I'm sweating O'Sullivan in the FCHL, and he is looking fast.
You guys are giving up when we have 2 goals to give still?????Ultra weak.
Another goal. boo.That was a pretty awesome fight though. Good for Gagner dropping the gloves, and Conroy isn't Tomas Kaberle or anything. Good for Conroy too. Always love the veterans who are willing to drop it with rookies. Cause really, no reason for him to fight. He was laughing in the box too. I love hockey.Lets hope we can kill this PP and get out of the 2nd still with a goal to give.

K, so we are watching the game at my place. My buddy asks my buddy to catch a football outside. He wants odds. Buddy gives buddy 10-1 odds he can't catch it. The only catch is that it's being dropped from the 21st floor balcony to the outside street, and it's piss pouring rain. Everybody says my buddy has no chance, he catches it. Absolutely crazy. point of the story, yes we can, yes we can!!

K, so we are watching the game at my place. My buddy asks my buddy to catch a football outside. He wants odds. Buddy gives buddy 10-1 odds he can't catch it. The only catch is that it's being dropped from the 21st floor balcony to the outside street, and it's piss pouring rain. Everybody says my buddy has no chance, he catches it. Absolutely crazy. point of the story, yes we can, yes we can!!
I once caught a strawberry under the same circumstances, while holding a beer. The strawberry only partially survived the journey, but the ruling was that more than 50% remained in my hand.

now that this is over...We need something else to get us going for hockey season..either sit and go Part deuxor RTE , the revival addition.I propose RTE..Can use the same account Arp opened, and we can all ship him moneys..If he is ok with it..Come gambool

wow, you go away for 1 weekend, and some donkey blows your whole bankroll.I kid, I kid. But you still suck Magically Homekeys Biatch.I think we all knew this was going to be the end result anyway.I'm in for some kind of this thing or RTE or whatever else it is Zach is gonna run.But, PLEASE, can we keep it small? Just regulars. For one, if its GEAH style i dont want to wait forever for picks, and two, I dont really want to collect in the first place, let alone from 20people.oh, and if i do take care of the cash....someone help me pull this out of Pokerstars/FT! :club:

wow, you go away for 1 weekend, and some donkey blows your whole bankroll.I kid, I kid. But you still suck Magically Homekeys Biatch.I think we all knew this was going to be the end result anyway.I'm in for some kind of this thing or RTE or whatever else it is Zach is gonna run.But, PLEASE, can we keep it small? Just regulars. For one, if its GEAH style i dont want to wait forever for picks, and two, I dont really want to collect in the first place, let alone from 20people.oh, and if i do take care of the cash....someone help me pull this out of Pokerstars/FT! :club:
i wont collect cash as its a big headache to do all the transfers. People dont get the problems if they dont do it.I can do pokerstars withdrawal for you right away..FT not so much..I say we only have 10 or less
  • 5 years later...

Finnish Pesapallo on Wikipedia my favourite part: Pesäpallo (Finnish pronunciation: [pesæpɑlːo]; Swedish: Boboll, also referred to as "Finnish baseball") is a fast-moving ball sport that's quite often referred to as the national sport of Finland and has some presence in other countries, such as Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, and Northern Ontario in Canada huh? this could quite possibly become the greatest thread ever. anywhere. ever!

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...