The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

Yea set it up on bet 365, I think thats the best. So yeah set it up for $500. I guess everyone might be a little different on how they pay you. For me arp, can you do e-mail transfers? If not, I can just mail you a cheque. Also since we are now set, I randomly did the order for betting. Here is how it is.1) Arp2) Chris3) Ray4) Dan5) JohnSo Arp is our 1st guy, he can bet whatever he wants for $50 (10%). If he gets it right, he bets again, if he gets it wrong, we move onto Chris. And etc. So Arp, I guess set it up, then pm the other 4 the username and PW, then let's all of us win someeee moneies!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

I'm cool with it as long as everyone else is. I have Brent on facebook, so he can't run away with our money, lol.You can pick after John, as long as everyone else is cool with it.So do it for $600 Arp, not $500 then

I got no problem with Brent being in. So that makes us 6.Steve, did you want in? I havent done anything yet with the account.Sorry guys for the delay, been a hectic last 48hrs, and tommorow I'll be at a funeral all day.I wont get to this til late Friday night or sometime Saturday most likely.I'll provide options for payment to me by then too.Any bonuses we should try to use at bet365? Any referral bonuses we want to pass along to RTE?Sorry, been too busy to look myself.

Ok guys, Green Eggs and Ham is officially online.$600 deposited into bet365.Please PM your choice of how to pay me, and I will provide my email/poker account/home address.Pretty sure I can do email transfer, and if you want it thru a poker account, I prefer Stars.(question. since John is the only Americano, do we just ask him for like $90? not sure how we did it before with things like RTE)I'm currently looking over todays baseball for my first bet. If anyone has a suggestion, shoot one out.

Ok guys, Green Eggs and Ham is officially online.$600 deposited into bet365.Please PM your choice of how to pay me, and I will provide my email/poker account/home address.Pretty sure I can do email transfer, and if you want it thru a poker account, I prefer Stars.(question. since John is the only Americano, do we just ask him for like $90? not sure how we did it before with things like RTE)I'm currently looking over todays baseball for my first bet. If anyone has a suggestion, shoot one out.
Send me your Stars info please.Did we deposit $600 Canadian dollars or American?

Ok so the order is1) Arp2) Chris3) Ray4) Dan5) John6) BrentIf you pick right, you get to pick again until you fail. I was thinking too, if somebody is ever away or doesn't make a pick for like 3 or 4 days, we skip them, just so we can keep this going. Do you guys think 3 days is enough? Or what should be the time limit for it?

shouldnt you two be carbing up and sleeping before the big game?I agree with Zach, send me $90 and thats more than enough.3 days sounds good.If its my turn, and anyone has a pick, just tell me and Ill use it as mine. I think Im betting against the Jays tonight! :)will let you know...any way for me to send a pm to 5 guys at the same time?

shouldnt you two be carbing up and sleeping before the big game?I agree with Zach, send me $90 and thats more than enough.3 days sounds good.If its my turn, and anyone has a pick, just tell me and Ill use it as mine. I think Im betting against the Jays tonight! :)will let you know...any way for me to send a pm to 5 guys at the same time?
No idea about the pms, I guess you could copy and paste?
Shipped on Stars, Arp..
got it, thanks.You should all now have the access for the account thru PM's I just sent. Unless a miracle happens, its Chris' turn, as I blew our first bet. I cant believe those 2 pitchers kept it under. Oh well.