The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

seriously, do you really know what your talking about? cause you got me convinced!I have the live scoreboard on my page, just refreshing. This is sick. I love Green Eggs 'n Ham.
Wow, I have to edit that as my grammar was Rose like.I was looking at stats for awhile and Lumb and Imran seem to be the powerhouses. Seems Imran looks to be the best batter of all batters out on the field/pitch/roookabo/limmilounks or whatever they call it.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

They need to get Carberry out, he just isn't hitting enough runs. Let Benham give it a go.I really don't know how batting works in terms of who can and when but it seems to me you would rather have the guy hitting a higher average run total in.

They need to get Carberry out, he just isn't hitting enough runs. Let Benham give it a go.I really don't know how batting works in terms of who can and when but it seems to me you would rather have the guy hitting a higher average run total in.
Carberry has 39runs dude! Kid is clutch, god damn Maxime Talbot is what he is!how come these guys dont have 20/20 beards?
Dimitri Mascarenhas is in.....I got a good feeling about my Middlesex born, Australian raised, Sri Lankan brother from another mother.Lets go Dimitri!
It's the Arp Curse!! Mascarenhas in, Mascarenhas out..... HEY, MASCARENHAS!
gg, ghey, bad beat, etc. nexxxxxxxxxxxxt
wait, its over? how the **** do you know its over, is there a clock in this game im not seeing?edit: 1 ball remaining. its over.
It's the Arp Curse!! Mascarenhas in, Mascarenhas out..... HEY, MASCARENHAS!
sorry, I had read on rotoworld that he was pretty good. Eklund even mentioned that Sussex was looking to deal for him.my bad.(laughed out loud when i read the "HEY Mascarenhas" part. nice!)

He did hit a 6 runner with his 1st ball so you had expect he would take it downtown again. I think Carberry was the problem. He was only hitting 1 runners and no 4's and 6's. He was wasting balls and lowering the over averages. I wish I had money to do this.

this thread is awesome. i was silently sweating the game from work (i cant get on fcp there) lol. tough beat at the end but definitely worth the $50 you guys bet.i also wish i'd got in on this!

wait, its over? how the **** do you know its over, is there a clock in this game im not seeing?edit: 1 ball remaining. its over.
was listening to it live. it was over long before espn scoreboard updated