The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

Yet you don't even hang out with me when you come to Vegas? Some crush, pfft.
Im back on the 30th for two weeks. Party in my suite at Wynn.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

I was talking with Dan on the way home from hockey tonight, and he kinda mentioned he wanted to keep this thing pretty tight, pretty small.Obviously you guys let Ollie and I in easily, and now sinc wants in. I'll let you guys vote on sinc, I have no problem with him getting in, he's a pretty regular contributor here, and always shows up for the gamboooools.With him, or without him, how does every feel about capping it after this? That way we can all cycle through our turns, etc a bit more quickly than having 20 guys, etc. Up to the group, of course.

I'm cool with it, nobody else though. People had a chance to do it at the start, tough luck from now on. And it kinda sucks if we have like a million people and then only get to bet like once every ten times, when before we could bet one every five times.But on the plus Ray won. So Ray gets to bet again. Keep it up Ray! Another victory and we are in the plus! A reminder too, you can bet a little more if you want, because you can bet 10% :club:

That way we can all cycle through our turns, etc a bit more quickly than having 20 guys, etc.
f that - I'd be just as happy if my turn never came up, cuz we'd obv have lots of monies :club:
Did I get in arp? I can ship any spot youd like, ps, ft, interac transfer.
I'm ok with it, but this really is Biatchs Baby. I'm just the treasurer of GEAH. (you guys really have to stop trusting us Armenians with the dough)I agree with Z+B. Cap this thing at sinc.is everyone else ok with sinc being in, and also, capping it at him, #9?
Didn't bet on anything weird or cool today, sorry for the lack of entertainment in this bet..(Action) COL Rockies @ +117Risk: 60.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 70.20
"Winning isnt everything. Its the only thing"Vince Lombardi

Damn, if only I could have won that tourney last week instead of going out 18th I would have gotten the money in time. Probably for the best. I am still going to sweat your bets like I have a part in it though.

I'm ok with it, but this really is Biatchs Baby. I'm just the treasurer of GEAH. (you guys really have to stop trusting us Armenians with the dough)I agree with Z+B. Cap this thing at sinc.is everyone else ok with sinc being in, and also, capping it at him, #9?
I'm cool with this.

My turn. Hooooray. I called in sick today just so I can attempt to watch something that I want to watch. Everytime it's my turn, I'll give an update on everything. I'll just do a quick update right now. Right now we are trending @ balance of $705.00, for a deposit of 800 originally (will soon be $805.00 with a deposit of $900, once arp deposits for sinc). So we are down a little bit. Anyways here is my bet which begins are 8:30amEST. World Women's Under 17 SoccerGermany (1.4) to beat Spain in regulation time Risk $60 to win $24. I realize 1.4 isn't great odds, but it's a chance I couldn't turn down. We get to watch little girls play soccer. And Germany right now is absolutely killing it, they have scored 50 goals for in the tournament and 1 against. GO GREEN EGGS AND HAM!!!!!!