The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

Monday's action with my neck on the line:1 Hampshire @ +100 Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 50.00 CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday's action with my neck on the line:1 Hampshire @ +100 Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 50.00 CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I F*CKING LOVE IT

LMFAO!I am soooo glad we are on the same page. I considered placing some kind of similar sick bet, but just didnt have the cajones.Who's getting up with me at 4am to try to find a webcast? :club: Chris, you still in Vegas? At 1am your time I say walk into ESPNzone and ask them to put on a cricket game.

Listen, this is no random wager my friends.... Hampshire has a couple of very good spin bowlers, as well as a slip and wicket keeper with great hands, so I'm looking for a lot of googlys off to the slips for outs, reducing the number of overs that hampshire must defend.... :club:*note: while I understand cricket basics, I have no idea if any of the above is true. In fact, I know it's not: i made it up.

my biggest problem with this is that i have no idea how to tell if someone is winning or has won a cricket match. The scores of 4 over 308 mean nothing to me.I guess all I can say is GO HAMPSHIRE HAWKS!Hampshire Cricketedit: For like 125pounds, we can have the VIP seating for the match. Comes with a full hog roast, complimentary beer+wine and afternoon tea!

The basics of 20/twenty cricket:each team has 20 overs (120 balls) to score as many runs as possible, if in that time they manage to get 10 wickets it curtails the other teams innings early. Each bowler can bowl a maximum of 4 overs so at least 5 bowlers have to be bowled.Runs are all that matters in this form of the game, so a score of 160/9 would beat a score of 159/0 - the first number indicates the total runs, second score is number of wickets lost.The best link for you guys to follow the game will be Kent/Hampshire scorecardThe game starts are 12.30PM EST and can last no longer than 3 hours due to the time restrictions imposed.Key players to watch, if they play:Kent: Rob Key, Joe DenlyHampshire: Kevin Pietersen, Dimi Mascarenhas

Looking forward to my turn already.Craziest bet I ever made was on a World Cup Ski Jumping competition. I got the entire field vs. one guy (he could always fall or trip or w/e right?) getting +145.Yeah he won by a massive margin. It was pathetic, yet amazing at the same time...found live feed online of it too...who knew

162 runs with only 4overs.....that seems like a lot? are we losing????? someone tell me!I am having real difficulty not laughing out loud in my office with every post on here.Note to self: Never do a cricket pool with Rinswun.Damn, now its 175! I think thats bad, but no idea.

Don't worry, once Imran Tahir and MJ Lumb come up this bitch is all over.
I dont know if it will still be possible by the time they wicket.This bowler Cork keeps giving up scores like he's Osgood in the regular season. :club:

I really can't believe I have spent 2 hours watching the scores come in on this cricket match when a. I don't understand cricket, b. I have no interest in cricket, and c. I am not even in this betting pool. Who knows, but so far Lumb is doing his job as I said he would.

eees dees good or baddd?
I think this will be close by what I can tell. But imran is a beast so if they can get him the bat they have a shot. He is listed last to bat so I think they try and save the best for last.
I think this will be close by what I can tell. But imran is a beast so if they can get him the bat they have a shot. He is listed last to bat so I think they try and save the best for last.
seriously, do you really know what your talking about? cause you got me convinced!I have the live scoreboard on my page, just refreshing. This is sick. I love Green Eggs 'n Ham.