Selling Sunday Action

lol, 20k is super standard for hsmtts
yea makes sense now that i put more thought into it. just thought thats like 93 sunday mill at first.. lol
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

okay here's my take... (as a horse of TJ)communication is key for both parties in a backing deal. Anytime a borderline tournament comes up... I run it by TJ to make sure its okay for me to play. Anytime there was a live tournament I was going to play or online for that matter... I made sure whether or not TJ wanted my action.I get the feeling that AJ would play tournaments on his own money sometimes without running it by TJ or vice versa and would therefore create alot of sketchy situations.and i mean... you really need to learn a little bankroll management if you want to succeed at this game... Your refusal to play lower stakes is a huge reason as to why you arent that big of a winner online.

okay here's my take... (as a horse of TJ)communication is key for both parties in a backing deal. Anytime a borderline tournament comes up... I run it by TJ to make sure its okay for me to play. Anytime there was a live tournament I was going to play or online for that matter... I made sure whether or not TJ wanted my action.I get the feeling that AJ would play tournaments on his own money sometimes without running it by TJ or vice versa and would therefore create alot of sketchy situations.and i mean... you really need to learn a little bankroll management if you want to succeed at this game... Your refusal to play lower stakes is a huge reason as to why you arent that big of a winner online.
Ive been reading this whole thread and I just have to speak up. I think this post is a little ridiculous. I don't think you should be speculating on what AJ did or did not do that may have led to this. No one really knows what happened in the situation besides those two, so lets just leave it at that.
Ive been reading this whole thread and I just have to speak up. I think this post is a little ridiculous. I don't think you should be speculating on what AJ did or did not do that may have led to this. No one really knows what happened in the situation besides those two, so lets just leave it at that.
I 100% agree. Vt is totally bias and shouldn't be calling AJ out on this with no proof.The part at the end saying why he isn't a big winner online is just completely ridiculous and unnecessary.
ask tj...ive asked him everytime a "borderline" tourney i asked him..i know for a fact he doesnt want 100rs or 1ks..and the first time i asked him if he wanted my live action he said no, and i asked him again before i played in the next set of live tourneys. also, i usually cannot play $530s, but certain special $500f i am allowed to play. ANY $530 on the schedule i would ask to run before and some i was allowed, some i was not. ive always asked so you are wrong in thinking ive ever ran a "borderline" tournament without running it by TJ.i should not have to ask to play a sng? from day ONE, i was told, <$320s, <50rs, and that all 180mans were under him. any sngs with less tan 180people were on MY DIME. i have the original email that states this. i should not have to have his consent to play a 6max sng? i also
I 100% agree. Vt is totally bias and shouldn't be calling AJ out on this with no proof.The part at the end saying why he isn't a big winner online is just completely ridiculous and unnecessary.
looooolPretty sure VT knows alot more about the situation than most of the people in this thread.
looooolPretty sure VT knows alot more about the situation than most of the people in this thread.
lol, I mean that doesn't really make a lot of sense, why would he know more about personal business between AJ and TJ?
lol, I mean that doesn't really make a lot of sense, why would he know more about personal business between AJ and TJ?
Because I'm pretty sure any of VT's "speculation" is not just based soley on speculation. But I'm only speculating.
AJ is my roommate.
^^this guy is the only reason i ever joined FCP fwiwim not trying to get in a dick measuring contest at all and i think this thread is going in the wrong direction. if tj has an issue i think it needs to be resolved and i will do anything to resolve it. however i think tj has not said i owe him a dime, just that im somehow "shady" bc i play side games with my own money. not to mention, the loans, have always been paid back. i really was not playing these sngs and other games with tjs money, but if i was, what does it matter? if i cashed out the money to buy crack and hookers, does it matter? as long as i pay back the loan? the SECOND tj asks for it back?...which i always have done
Because I'm pretty sure any of VT's "speculation" is not just based soley on speculation. But I'm only speculating.
if there was ever a dispute between my backer and another one of his horses I doubt I would know much more then anyone else.
if there was ever a dispute between my backer and another one of his horses I doubt I would know much more then anyone else.
I'm speculating here, but I'm assuming that the relationship between VT and TJ is probably alot more than just backer and backee, and their relationship has grown since it was just backer and backee. I mean, it is possible for a backer and a backee to actually become good friends with each other and share personal info with each other, but like I said, I'm only speculating here.*And in no way am I saying anything remotely negative against Shipitt.
I'm speculating here, but I'm assuming that the relationship between VT and TJ is probably alot more than just backer and backee, and their relationship has grown since it was just backer and backee.
Ron Mexico smells blood in the water.

lol ship it... what i was trying to tell you is really valuable shit and if you choose to take it as an insult so be it.also lol at me speculating.... everyone in fcp is speculating.. im jsut throwing my 2 cents out there... and i know alot more than all of you.

^^this guy is the only reason i ever joined FCP fwiwim not trying to get in a dick measuring contest at all and i think this thread is going in the wrong direction. if tj has an issue i think it needs to be resolved and i will do anything to resolve it. however i think tj has not said i owe him a dime, just that im somehow "shady" bc i play side games with my own money. not to mention, the loans, have always been paid back. i really was not playing these sngs and other games with tjs money, but if i was, what does it matter? if i cashed out the money to buy crack and hookers, does it matter? as long as i pay back the loan? the SECOND tj asks for it back?...which i always have done
I dont have an issue, the only issue I have/ had was with you somehow having money to play your own shit even though you were in makeup and everything in that account was supposed to be from me. The "loan" was actually front money to play tourneys for that day, and then I would reimburse everyday once you shipped me an email... thats where It gets fuzzy.. I dont understand how you could have money to play 400 dollar sngs / 1k sattys, etc if it was all supposed to be mine.. Even if you do have money to play 400 dollar sngs, It is such an awful choice of money management. You have the skill to make money at this game long term, but you lack self-control.. money management is alot more important then skill will ever be. This will be my last post in this thread because I think its really nobodys business, if anyone has any questions about me backing AJ feel free to PM me privately.

Fascinating read. It seems as thought there have been numerous emails, IMs, and posts but have you guys picked up the phone and spoke? The communication seems pretty cloudy. Just curious.Also were all the arrangements verbal or was there something in writing? - Not for legal reasons but just a checklist to make sure both sides understand each other. Hope it works itself out. Best of Luck,Joe

VTs comment about his winning wasnt an insult imo was more like constructive critisisisismmm , same goes for alot of cash players like rdog who can be playing 5/10 but chooses 2/4 mostly becouse his win rate is better. play 100r where everyone is solid orrrr play 30 rebuy where there is alot of weaker players .ship it or tj dont come off bad in this thread either just looks like some miscomunication

speculations are fun, i'll try my hand at one. stakee is playing in games on his own dime even though he isn't supposed to have any money in the account. So either he put his own money back into the account(which he isnt supposed to do), or he is playing games on the backers fund that are not approved( which he isn't supposed to do). This is what i've gathered so far.

I have no side in this argument!!!Just want to say I approve of AJ and I hope this situation gets solved fairly on both sides because I respect both people!

VT's comment is a solid statement for sure for anyone who plays, but it might not be the best time for AJ to be accepting constructive criticism when he is being accused of "shady" behaviour by someone who VT is obviously close with.