Selling Sunday Action

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still have not received!!!!!! :club:
bc im a scam artist..and most people sent on tilt and i cant send 13 cents back lol. username and city?
Still have not received!!!!!! :club:
I believe to sum up this situation stripperznblow feels that he is owed 13 cents but due to some misunderstanding he has yet to receive it. I dont know either person but I think that Shipp It wants to send it but just needs a user name.
I believe to sum up this situation stripperznblow feels that he is owed 13 cents but due to some misunderstanding he has yet to receive it. I dont know either person but I think that Shipp It wants to send it but just needs a user name.
I believe stripperznblow is upset because shipp was seen playing a 10 cent sit and go with his 13 cents and he didnt have permission to play in that sit and go.
I believe stripperznblow is upset because shipp was seen playing a 10 cent sit and go with his 13 cents and he didnt have permission to play in that sit and go.
A nine man would have been fine if he had gotten written permission and a list of all opponents beforehand. But no, he off and plays a 6man for 75%+ of his roll and I have no idea how much of his second place win is mine since it was co-mingled with other staker funds. I'm tempted to just say screw it and let him keep whatever is left. Sicko. Also, anyone that uses a Z in my name will be bitten in the face by myself, or the animal of my choice.
A nine man would have been fine if he had gotten written permission and a list of all opponents beforehand. But no, he off and plays a 6man for 75%+ of his roll and I have no idea how much of his second place win is mine since it was co-mingled with other staker funds. I'm tempted to just say screw it and let him keep whatever is left. Sicko. Also, anyone that uses a Z in my name will be bitten in the face by myself, or the animal of my choice.
Money management is the key to poker. Playing 10 cent sit and gos with a 13 cent bankroll is out of your league. Play 1 centers. The reason that you will never be a big winner is that you never learn to play lower stakes. You think that you have to beat the 10 cent best to be the best. Poker is about money, not pride. You need to learn your lesson.
send to me first pleasemarytheblonde
Sure thing.Sent. Send 50 to JspencerFCP on pokerstars.Er...Your transfer of $50 has been declined.Anyone know the reason for this?
Money management is the key to poker. Playing 10 cent sit and gos with a 13 cent bankroll is out of your league. Play 1 centers. The reason that you will never be a big winner is that you never learn to play lower stakes. You think that you have to beat the 10 cent best to be the best. Poker is about money, not pride. You need to learn your lesson.
Its clear both parties had some communication issues, i think the 13 cents just needs to be returned so we can all move on