Scotty Nguyen Quitting Poker?

http://www.pokerlistings.com/tv/watch/scot...tting-poker-659Gotta love Scotty.Summary of link:1. Scotty says that if he doesn't make $4M in the WSOP'09 then he'll quit poker. 2. He's so sure he'll hit his goal that he's willing to bet $1000 to $100 that he'll make it ya babee

he seriously needs to go back to wherever it is he came from... the only thing that sucks about this video... is that when he airballs every event... he's gonna keep playing poker. sigh.

http://www.pokerlistings.com/tv/watch/scot...tting-poker-659Gotta love Scotty.Summary of link:1. Scotty says that if he doesn't make $4M in the WSOP'09 then he'll quit poker. 2. He's so sure he'll hit his goal that he's willing to bet $1000 to $100 that he'll make it ya babee
I'd be as happy if he agreed to obey a fashion consultant forever and go through remedial communications training if he lost this bet. Or the idiot can go away. Either would be dreamy.
I would quit poker also if I made as much money as him from Cash4gold.com.
WIN.Seriously though he HAD to be wasted when he said/wrote this. Only way you can make 4mil at WSOP is to finish top 2 in the ME or win 3 bracelets(either high buyin or big fields)
Yeah, damn those funny degens and the retarded, entertaining things they say, damn them to hell, they help make poker watchable and I for one wish that would ****ing die like yesterday.
Yeah, damn those funny degens and the retarded, entertaining things they say, damn them to hell, they help make poker watchable and I for one wish that would ****ing die like yesterday.
i hope so! he bugs the hell out of me.
Just to be clear, the millions of people we want in the game as recreational players are unlikely to view Scotty as entertaining. I was one of those millions, completely disconnected from any poker subculture. My reaction when I saw him the first time was "wow, poker is sleazy and laughable." Poker can be entertaining without court jesters. Ciao ciao Scotty.