I'm Going To Be A Multi-millionaire Tomorrow

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO TAX?????Hmm, I'm suddenly contemplating moving to England and developing a Lotto habit.

I once had a dream like this. Except it wasn't the lotto, it was about Carlos Lee hitting a home run when he was on the White Sox. I didn't realize it until the game though. He came up to bat and I turned to my dad and said he was going to hit the next pitch out and sure enough he did.So, I'm pretty sure you're going to win.

You're married? What was all that one in a million talk?
What? I think you quoted the wrong post. I'm like the total opposite of being married.

If your dream didn't include you holding two lottery tickets in hand, then you've pretty much screwed this up. I think your only option is destroy one of the tickets. Make sure you choose the right one.

If your dream didn't include you holding two lottery tickets in hand, then you've pretty much screwed this up. I think your only option is destroy one of the tickets. Make sure you choose the right one.
The dream had one ticket. And... I have one ticket also.Both lines are printed on the same ticket.

Ship it!I'll use my $500 (£300?) to go to a Man United game in your honour. Oh wait, that won't be enough will it...?

NO TAX whatsoever! Tax is included in the price of the ticket, so I get to keep 100% of the winnings.
This tilts me hard for some reason
And, just because I'm kind, I promise to give everyone who posts in this thread $500... when I win. I really can't believe this is happening to me, I feel pretty lucky to have won be going to win such a huge amount of money. It's such a JOYOUS occasion.
Don't like your attitude kiddo... you're not getting paid!If you spend it on a hooker, I want pics. That's the only stipulation.
But I posted in this thread! I'm just being realistic.I'll provide plenty of pics.
The dream had one ticket. And... I have one ticket also.Both lines are printed on the same ticket.
It would have sucked to fubar this thing because of some stupid technicality. Fate dreams can be fickle about details. Grats on the monies!
I've got dreams.
I've got dreamsDreams to rememberI've got dreamsDreams to rememberHoney, I saw you there last nightWith another man's arms holding you tightNobody knows what I feel insideAll I know I walked away and criedI've got dreamsDreams to rememberI've got dreamsDreams to rememberI know you said he was just a friendBut I saw him kiss you again and againThese eyes of mine they don't fool meWhy did he hold you so tenderly?I've got dreamsDreams to rememberI've got dreamsDreams to rememberI still want you to stayI still love you anywayI don't want you to ever leaveGirl, you just satisfy me