Scammers Challenge Thread

Oh, thanks for clearing that up!
About 3 poundsHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAbout hahahaha 3hahahaha pounds hahahahahahhaMan that was perfectI totally set you up thereLOLrim shot
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bg,Instead of a dollar, can I ship noodz instead? Then you ship $2 back, yes?XOXO,CindyLou

Bg,Instead of a dollar, can I ship noodz instead? Then you ship $2 back, yes?XOXO,CindyLou
No, what would I do with naked pictures of a beautiful woman?
Max FallonThats the name of a guy who ripped off someone here
JustLikeNegs scammed me out of 42 cents and a paper football.
I sent BG money, and all I got was this back?spider.jpgHe claimed that it's valued at $233.95, but I can't shake the feeling that this isn't entirely accurate, considering it only has 7 legs.
this really is a beautiful post. <applause&laughter>
I'm +$1400 at the bingo hall at Potawatomi in Wisconsin.Very +EV game.
You should have told Kevin (xxeddie) this before we went there so he wasnt pissy about not having a fake. fwiw im +1k there in 2 visits =) ... in poker obv
Oh yeah, Cody(r0llin_game) is a scammer too.He promised me candy if I went to MIA to see him. Instead he tied me to his bed and did horrible, horrible things to me.Then he raped me. :club:
I gave you candy alright. You didn't say no either.
I'll do that!

My scammer is playing a couple of tournaments right now including a 20$ +2 MTT.Will he pay if he takes it down? Should i root for my scammer?Meh

Okay look, here's how we'll do it. EVERYBODY who sends me $1 I will send $2 back in 1 week. You cannot send more than $1, and you can only do it once. But if you do, I will send you back DOUBLE your moneyDOUBLEPTBalloon on fulltilt and Pokerstars
It is official. Please add Mr. Balloon Guy to the Scammers list.
Thursday, 03/05/09 8:48pmHello GalloFX,We have transferred $1.00 from your account to 'PTBalloon' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
It is now 10pm (CST) And I have not received what he promised.
It is official. Please add Mr. Balloon Guy to the Scammers list.It is now 10pm (CST) And I have not received what he promised.
Nah dude,I am having some issues at work. I can't alk about it now, but I'll get back to you.Man give me a couple days to set things right..I think from all the time I've been on here you should trust me here.
Nah dude,I am having some issues at work. I can't alk about it now, but I'll get back to you.Man give me a couple days to set things right..I think from all the time I've been on here you should trust me here.
Alright, I'll give you some time, especially since you are a Charter Member and have also been Member of the Month. You have 1 week otherwise 2 big Mexican dudes and 1 small black guy will show up at your doorstep and they won't be selling Girl Scout Cookies.
Alright, I'll give you some time, especially since you are a Charter Member and have also been Member of the Month. You have 1 week otherwise 2 big Mexican dudes and 1 small black guy will show up at your doorstep and they won't be selling Girl Scout Cookies.
Thanks man, hey you wont believe my luck today, I got 2 outed by a guy who called my all in with a pair of 4s to my top top, etc.But I got a good game going on now on the play money tournament, could you spot me $2 so I can play a few $1 double or nothings? I will pay you back like $4 in about 2 hours because I pretty much win everyone of those everytime. Everyone plays so tight I just run the tables over.
Thanks man, hey you wont believe my luck today, I got 2 outed by a guy who called my all in with a pair of 4s to my top top, etc.But I got a good game going on now on the play money tournament, could you spot me $2 so I can play a few $1 double or nothings? I will pay you back like $4 in about 2 hours because I pretty much win everyone of those everytime. Everyone plays so tight I just run the tables over.
How about I just let u use my ps account?
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

rcooj7 has owed someone money for a few weeks now, says he can't pay it, and still posts his sports bets in his own thread.I think he is officially a scammer, don't do any transactions with him please.(edit) lollll at how many of the people mentioned in the op are people that I used to give 4.40 stakes to all the time. I'm ok with the fact that they never cashed now.

rcooj7 has owed someone money for a few weeks now, says he can't pay it, and still posts his sports bets in his own thread.I think he is officially a scammer, don't do any transactions with him please.(edit) lollll at how many of the people mentioned in the op are people that I used to give 4.40 stakes to all the time. I'm ok with the fact that they never cashed now.
bookmarking this post under the category "people that lurbz got called an ******* for berating when he was right the whole time"also predicting i get called an ******* for this post
I told wsox this guy wasn't a good person a while ago. Unfortunately i think he scammed the both of you. When was the last time you guys were in contact