Scammers Challenge Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lurbz told me I won the Buy 1 Get 1 Free root canal for the FCP tourney leaderboard and I have yet to receive any coupon or stipend for such a procedure. Also I am to receive 100 free Chuck E. Cheese tokens and still nothing there either.Kinda feeling ripped off. :club: Yes I am pretty sure I saved the chat history.

Lurbz told me I won the Buy 1 Get 1 Free root canal for the FCP tourney leaderboard and I have yet to receive any coupon or stipend for such a procedure. Also I am to receive 100 free Chuck E. Cheese tokens and still nothing there either.Kinda feeling ripped off. :club: Yes I am pretty sure I saved the chat history.
well duh, bold says it all

Hello skully92,We have transferred USD 3.97 to your account as requested by 'seat3ismine'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars CashierOWED ME 4 BUCKS, NICE TRANSFER BROHello skully92,We have transferred USD 0.96 to your account as requested by 'superjeff13'.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars CashierOWED ME 1 DOLLAR

Qyayqi is who is mailing it eric
uhoh no one tell him about the 3-pack of 56oz Heinz Ketchup I bought at Costco. He may become angered and I am jonesing to play some skeeball, I need those check e. cheese tokens.
  • 2 months later...

Okay last year I had a bet with Cardcore and ChrozzoBaseball bet see NY Yankee's and Toronto Blue Jays threadI lost and did pay them $30.00 eachWe agreed to do it again this year and it was booked. Well boys you both owe me $10.00 and I yet to see it. If I could pay you I would expect to also be paid. I posted messages on your FB and on skype , hello it's now christmas time and I am still waiting. Chrozzo I do not expect to pay as I know about his health issues and other stuff. Seth is in a very different bracket. Seth's health and money situation are very different. rcgs59 on stars orrcgs1959 on Full Tilt thx

Okay last year I had a bet with Cardcore and ChrozzoBaseball bet see NY Yankee's and Toronto Blue Jays threadI lost and did pay them $30.00 eachWe agreed to do it again this year and it was booked. Well boys you both owe me $10.00 and I yet to see it. If I could pay you I would expect to also be paid. I posted messages on your FB and on skype , hello it's now christmas time and I am still waiting. rcgs59 on stars orrcgs1959 on Full Tilt thx
really?you are outing someone who hasn't posted in foreverand a guy with a possibly fatal diseaseover $10shutup
really?you are outing someone who hasn't posted in foreverand a guy with a possibly fatal disease
Better pay up or they're wearing concrete block shoes in a maple syrup lake.canadian_mafia_ii_tshirt-p235936803549450663q6vb_400.jpg

Chrozzo I am not worrying about it's Seth lol

Chrozzo I am not worrying about it's Seth lol
are you joking or do you really think Seth is a scammer? The guy is probably wiping his ass with a 10 dollar bill right now, he just hasn't seen your messages.
are you joking or do you really think Seth is a scammer? The guy is probably wiping his ass with a 10 dollar bill right now, he just hasn't seen your messages.
Chris I don't expect to pay, but Seth was messaged twiced on facebook and skype.the thing is when I make a bet I pay it. Last year they were paid off the next day.I pay the bets I make when I lose. It was posted in the baseball thread and updated after each set. I also teased them during the games. the money I don't really care about it's the pride
the money I don't really care about it's the pride
BS. Unless you can't afford groceries or something let it go. You don't call someone a scammer when they forgot about a $10 bet they made a year ago. Get over it.If you are Facebook friends with Seth I'm pretty sure you know he is a pretty busy guy. Even if you messaged him "twiced" there is a good chance he didn't see it.
BS. Unless you can't afford groceries or something let it go. You don't call someone a scammer when they forgot about a $10 bet they made a year ago. Get over it.If you are Facebook friends with Seth I'm pretty sure you know he is a pretty busy guy. Even if you messaged him "twiced" there is a good chance he didn't see it.
whatever, tannerit was this year, still not the point. but I am not going to forget about it. I will not make another bet with him.Just saying if you make a bet, own up. Plus Seth was messaged on skype. and he responded to my posts during the games. as for Chris I do talk to him all the time and I don't care about his money. Him and I have lots of medical issues, and support each other all the time. I even talked to him when he was in ICU. That is one kid who has my full total support more than you ever know.
whatever, tannerit was this year, still not the point. but I am not going to forget about it. I will not make another bet with him.Just saying if you make a bet, own up. Plus Seth was messaged on skype. and he responded to my posts during the games. as for Chris I do talk to him all the time and I don't care about his money. Him and I have lots of medical issues, and support each other all the time. I even talked to him when he was in ICU. That is one kid who has my full total support more than you ever know.
So you support him enough to call him a scammer? If it is not a big deal maybe you should go back and edit your earlier post.I think you don't understand that by calling people out in this thread you are throwing their name under the bus which is a pretty big deal. You don't understand a lot of things though so I'm not suprised at all.
So you dont care if chrozzo pays, but are pissed cardcore hasn't?That's quite unfair.
their is a big difference between Chris and Seth both Financially and Health wiseHey I do have a heart. Plus Chris and I been there for each other with our health issues.Main point don't book a bet if your not going to payout. I have never welshed on a bet.

If you don't care that chrozzo pays you back, why post his name in the first place?And really, $10 on a bet that was made 7 months ago doesn't make him a scammer. Just a guy that owes you $10.

If you don't care that chrozzo pays you back, why post his name in the first place?And really, $10 on a bet that was made 7 months ago doesn't make him a scammer. Just a guy that owes you $10.
this got carried way out of hand, someone sent me this thread , and I made a mistake to post it. I originally teased Seth in his Christmas joke thread when it was bumped a few days ago. hey others make off the cuff jokes in here, I do it and I get criticized.it's not a big deal, was just pointing a small fact. I know Seth is very busy, and doesn't have time, during the baseballs season we made some posts, then I sent him 2 messages, it was obvious I was forgotten. Lighten up people, if others can make a joke here, why can't I.