Hockey Hall Of Fame Poker Tourney

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolanyway
tell me the intersection I will tell you if you want to stay there. Stay off of Parliament and Sherbourne crack heads are all over that salvation army center down the street.
tell me the intersection I will tell you if you want to stay there. Stay off of Parliament and Sherbourne crack heads are all over that salvation army center down the street.
don't know cross streets. With hotwire you get the hotel after you book it. Both hotels are 4 star quality which means they are not dives. I just need to know which side is best. I think the west one says it's by the eaton center and stuff.
don't know cross streets. With hotwire you get the hotel after you book it. Both hotels are 4 star quality which means they are not dives. I just need to know which side is best. I think the west one says it's by the eaton center and stuff.
close to the Eatons Center is good. 10 min walk from the HHOF

great hotel great location. 5 min walk from the HHOF $60 a night there is a steal Ive seen that hotel at $139 + on most days. You will be by the harbour so good thing the weather is decent in april.

great hotel great location. 5 min walk from the HHOF $60 a night there is a steal Ive seen that hotel at $139 + on most days. You will be by the harbour so good thing the weather is decent in april.
he's right on, nice hotel.damn, maybe i should get a room too, cheaper than cabbing it home.

I am a little surprised that the Westin is only $60..You are right on the water in harbourfront, its a great location. Especially if the weather is nice.

Chris, you have John (Untilted) on your list twice. Just didn't want either of you to be on the hook for an extra ticket.
Thanks! I will be attaching real names to tickets when the time comes anyway, but good to know that I'm an idiot! :club:
I am a little surprised that the Westin is only $60..You are right on the water in harbourfront, its a great location. Especially if the weather is nice.
fwiw when I went on the site he mentioned, it priced it at $149usd...