Hockey Hall Of Fame Poker Tourney

Me, Ray, and Biatch are all rooming together. It'll be the party room, fwiw.Biatch is getting a discount to sleep on the floor, LOL, don't tell the hotel though, cuz we only said we had 2 people!

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, Ray, and Biatch are all rooming together. It'll be the party room, fwiw.Biatch is getting a discount to sleep on the floor, LOL, don't tell the hotel though, cuz we only said we had 2 people!
what will it cost me if I have to crash on the other side of the room floor? :club:

Okay, for your registration: EMAIL: toni@29sports.com Tell Toni that I referred you to register for the event. She will arrange your registration, VIP for the regular price. Copy me on the email at gruven72@hotmail.com YOu can pick up the registration form here: http://www.29sports.com/29/pdf/poker.pdf If you want to fax in your registration. Otherwise, fill out the form, or just email Toni with your credit card number or make arrangements to pay her someway. Good luck, and get in quick!

right now i'm so pissed and jealous that i live on the other side of the ocean, sounds like its gonna be an absolute blast with all you guys there
come on you hoe. airfare is dirt cheap to toronto for a weekend. we;ll play texas holdem bonus somewhere.
right now i'm so pissed and jealous that i live on the other side of the ocean, sounds like its gonna be an absolute blast with all you guys there
Ollie. Come to Canada. Drink Beer. Have Fun. C'mon dude, Canada is basically UK West anyway...
Oh and please don't ru up the credit card, we are saving for an adoption. :club:
LOL...... you know these charities..... they get a hold of your card, and they're all taking money baths in strip clubs...