Hockey Hall Of Fame Poker Tourney

If I am still welcome, I am thinking I will probably go old school with my Craig Hawgood gamer. Otherwise, likely Desjardins or Rathje. I think any of those will just get people to scrunch up their eyebrows.
You guys are going to look goofy at a black tie function....
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked this morning on Hotwire for the same $60 Steve got.
I dont get it...Are you sure its the Westin Harbour Castle? You cant get a $60 motel room in Toronto..I am just checking on expedia right now and for the night of May 7th its $259 CanadianJust checked the actual hotel website and the rates are $240 to $350 depending on the type of room..You guys better jump at that rate and book a few rooms if its true.
I dont get it...Are you sure its the Westin Harbour Castle? You cant get a $60 motel room in Toronto..I am just checking on expedia right now and for the night of May 7th its $259 CanadianJust checked the actual hotel website and the rates are $240 to $350 depending on the type of room..You guys better jump at that rate and book a few rooms if its true.
It's true. And it was hotwire, not priceline or expedia or anything else. It also might be a US thing because we are poor here so we get better deals.
It's true. And it was hotwire, not priceline or expedia or anything else. It also might be a US thing because we are poor here so we get better deals.
awesome..That is really a ridicolously sick deal....It must be a part of Obama's stimulus package... :club:
100% true, my wife called the hotel directly tonight to confirm the reservation.$60*edit* Why were you looking at May 7th?
100% true, my wife called the hotel directly tonight to confirm the reservation.$60*edit* Why were you looking at May 7th?
i thought you guys were looking at that date..

Just booked the Westin-Harbour Castle through hotwire at $62 a night, Thursday to Sunday. The only problem with hotwire is that it is non-refundable. No backing out now. Now all I have to do is find a flight.

I am trying to figure out this hotwire site. I'm on step 3 (giving my payment information), but all it's told me is 4star hotel in Downtown Toronto East, it hasn't given me the name of the hotel yet. Will it give me choices if I continue? I'm hesitant to give my payment info without knowing which hotel it's going to be..

I am trying to figure out this hotwire site. I'm on step 3 (giving my payment information), but all it's told me is 4star hotel in Downtown Toronto East, it hasn't given me the name of the hotel yet. Will it give me choices if I continue? I'm hesitant to give my payment info without knowing which hotel it's going to be..
you never know until after you make the reservation. There has only been one listing the last 4 days for a Downtown East Hotel that is 4 star and it's been the one we are all staying in.

I still dont understand how hotwire works either..A hotel room that goes for $250 was booked for $60...On Expedia or any of the other sites the best rate you can get at a decent hotel downtown is $125 and higher...I will try this Hotwire more...

Chris, any chance I can get my dad in too? Anyone interested in sharing one of those fancy $61 hotel rooms if I end up staying down for the night? Not sure yet if the wife can make it or not..

Chris, any chance I can get my dad in too? Anyone interested in sharing one of those fancy $61 hotel rooms if I end up staying down for the night? Not sure yet if the wife can make it or not..
Should be okay. I'm getting 20 tickets pre-sale.

How do you want to deal with monies? I'm sure no one here expects you to ship out 4k up front for this. Also, is there a website or any info on this thing??Thanks so much for including us.

There will be a website. I will collect from you guys once I have the tickets in hand. This isn't public yet, so you got advanced notice. As far as buying a ticket, and sending someone else, yes.

Some of the final table prizes:=Trip for two to vegas, buy in to a WSOP event, and three day WSOP Academy champions camp=Foursome in Shoot For A Cure celebrity golf tournament with Ron Ellis=Poker table autographed by all the celebsANDtwo tickets to the 2010 HHOF Induction ceremony- in case you forgot, there is a slight chance that Steve Yzerman will be inducted in 2010

Some of the final table prizes:=Trip for two to vegas, buy in to a WSOP event, and three day WSOP Academy champions camp=Foursome in Shoot For A Cure celebrity golf tournament with Ron Ellis=Poker table autographed by all the celebsANDtwo tickets to the 2010 HHOF Induction ceremony- in case you forgot, there is a slight chance that Steve Yzerman will be inducted in 2010
Sweet, absolutely can't wait.