Hockey Hall Of Fame Poker Tourney

Some of the final table prizes:=Trip for two to vegas, buy in to a WSOP event, and three day WSOP Academy champions camp=Foursome in Shoot For A Cure celebrity golf tournament with Ron Ellis=Poker table autographed by all the celebsANDtwo tickets to the 2010 HHOF Induction ceremony- in case you forgot, there is a slight chance that Steve Yzerman will be inducted in 2010
Awesome!
  • Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, is this a joke?
ummmm......Nooooooooo.......Noooooooo, its not a joke Ray(Psssssst.... everyone else: this is a joke. But don't tell Ray. He'll look supersexy in his tux!)
^^^ definitelyAlso, no more word on renting some ice that weekend? Anyone have connections to do that in toronto?
Chris probably has connections to get ice time.
Ya, Lakeshore Lions arena. worst practice rink in the NHL.
LOL...I think that's one of the rinks I played in as a kid. I know it was in Long Branch off the Lakshore but I can't remember if it was called the Lions arena. The team was the Etobicoke Canadiens.
Should we have a pre May 8th dinner at a bar? I will volunteer to sit between Serge and Dale.
And ruin our entertainment for the weekend I don't think so. Renting the ice is a waste of time FCP celebrity boxing match weekend would be wayyyyy more productive.

when are you out of towners planning on coming in, and then checking out? Im trying to book off from my real life and make sure I'm around. maybe we can even plan something for the night before/after the tourney. for what its worth, I'm in for anything. I'm a bad skater, but Id love to play. food and booze? duh.

I think catching the playoffs at that harbour sports bar and grill saturday night is the best call. Its walkling distance from there hotel and its good food and tv's in the washrooms.fixed