Im Taking On Students (mtt)

I think you should provide proof as part of your training that you, Gibbler and Dapper Dan are actually different people and not just different personalities of the same Syblil like psyche.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should provide proof as part of your training that you, Gibbler and Dapper Dan are actually different people and not just different personalities of the same Syblil like psyche.
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I mean who really wants to go through your HHs? So we end up "paying" for the privilege of talking online and maybe a class per week, when it happens to be convenient for you.
I don't think you realize how awesome of an opportunity it is to be able to have an entire tournament hand history of someone who plays high stakes for your personal viewing pleasure to look over and ask questions about. Many hs regs are SUPER paranoid about letting anybody see how they play, I think this is probably one of the best ideas in the "pitch." Wouldn't you want to see the hole cards of an entire session durrrr plays? Basically the same thing just not on such a high level.
Gibler noodz one-time!On a serious note, I hope to cross paths with you nnb the next time you do this, because I would def. be interested in something like this when I finally get 5 hour chunks of free time to take real MTTs seriously.gla who apply.
wow i just got blown out of my mind.Absolute awesome post :club:
I don't think you realize how awesome of an opportunity it is to be able to have an entire tournament hand history of someone who plays high stakes for your personal viewing pleasure to look over and ask questions about. Many hs regs are SUPER paranoid about letting anybody see how they play, I think this is probably one of the best ideas in the "pitch." Wouldn't you want to see the hole cards of an entire session durrrr plays? Basically the same thing just not on such a high level.
^^^^^All of that.

I would do this in a heartbeat if I thought I could find time between diapers and wifeypoo. Pretty sure I already got schooled last weekend in the FCP wsop seat thing AA>AQ :club: Lesson learned.

mike is a good player. gla to signs up, you will get a good coach.
this
and ****, you caught us :club:

Why are you doing this?It's not for the money obv. Well, unless you're going to create some kind of shove bots and stake them. I don't think that's likely. So is it to give back some knowledge?Selfishly, you'll know you'll get better when thinking about your game more and understanding the thought process of up and comers?Come on, what gives.

exactly
and ****, you caught us :club:
I KNEW IT!slowlywalksawaymumblingundermybreath
Me too!!looooooolWhether his sales pitch sucks or not I don't think matters here. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to learn more and get better at MTTs take advantage of this. I'm pretty sure that whatever the cost is won't matter as it will pay itself off.As to the bolded portion, pretty sure that NNB plays alot of MTTs throughout the week and he will allow you to ghost him and ask questions about hands. You'd be surprised at how much you learn by watching and asking questions and having him go over your HHs.On a side note, will someone else be helping you out? Will there be other coaches involved?
No need to be subtle bro, you can just ask me

I would think this is a good opportunity for those people with flexible schedules, which is a high percentage of online MTTers. I also think the lack of structure is probably a good thing and likely lends itself to MORE personal attention than, "Hey all of us on aim at 7:30pm, if you can't make it, TS". He's obv a very good player and I think if you're a MTTer, this would be a worthwhile endeavor. gl

i never accused him of trying to scam at all. I just said that he probably shouldnt not expect that many students to be interested with the sales pitch that was given.
And you were obviously wrong on that.
i never accused him of trying to scam at all. I just said that he probably shouldnt not expect that many students to be interested with the sales pitch that was given.
lol regardless of what I think about this whole thing...he's not a ****ing car salesman... this is just such a stupid stupid stupid thing to say. Dont just go throwing around sales pitch when noone even gives a shit about what that even means.
where was your great sales pitch and advertising skills when trying to get someone to join you on a free trip to Vegassw..... no really, that was a joke, I swearbut I do think that the sales pitch is irrelevant to this idea; NNB clearly has a market, and if it doesn't include you so be it (for the record, I am not pm-ing him either, but not because of the pitch - just because I play mainly live cash and don't think it will be that applicable)