Im Taking On Students (mtt)

Not true at all. I had no idea what his screen names were. I waited for a response which did not come so I used the forum search function to see if I could find his screen names.NNB used the exact same argument the other way to say if he had won more flips he would be a big winner. I think it works both ways.I was defending my argument to a previous poster. Sorry if what I said offended you.
No, what I meant is if I win one flip deep in one of the many tournaments I have been deep in for 200k+ scores is that I would have some 200k+ in profits and you would think im a huge winner and $800 is a bargain. Basically wat GMJ said somes it all up. You cannot just assume stuff because of peoples results. Yes, they should be a factor, but not everything.Anyways, I am done with responding to this drama or w/e u want to call it. Let the apps keep on coming! Gl to you in the future zoo.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot just assume stuff because of peoples results. Yes, they should be a factor, but not everything.
I'm sorry but if we don't put much weight on your results, what else do you have to offer? I here a lot of your friends chime in to give you character references (in a 'i got your back' kind of way). I wasn't the first to ask this question, but I will ask it again: what are your credentials? I seriously could be interested in taking your course but I need to know who you are and what you can teach me.
No, what I meant is if I win one flip deep in one of the many tournaments I have been deep in for 200k+ scores is that I would have some 200k+ in profits and you would think im a huge winner and $800 is a bargain. Basically wat GMJ said somes it all up. You cannot just assume stuff because of peoples results. Yes, they should be a factor, but not everything.Anyways, I am done with responding to this drama or w/e u want to call it. Let the apps keep on coming! Gl to you in the future zoo.
I'm sorry, I tried to stay out of this. I really did. But the bolded quote made me spit about $4 worth of good bourbon out of my nose.That will be my new sig.

Zoo, basically yu came on here questioning his accomplishments and saying he sucks and that he has done nothing and I think that's where some are offended and have come to NNBs defense. It's not about asking his credentials, it was basically how you said that NNB wasn't shit.

I'm sorry, I tried to stay out of this. I really did. But the bolded quote made me spit about $4 worth of good bourbon out of my nose.That will be my new sig.
Poto, maybe you should read GMJ's post so you know what NNB is talking about when he talks about basing his accomplishments on results.I'm not a stats person, but I remember one thing my stats prof said, "Stats NEVER lie. But it's how you use them." Basicaly saying that early on NNB sucked up until he was coached/mentored by BKice and his stats have become much better.
Poto, maybe you should read GMJ's post so you know what NNB is talking about when he talks about basing his accomplishments on results.I'm not a stats person, but I remember one thing my stats prof said, "Stats NEVER lie. But it's how you use them." Basicaly saying that early on NNB sucked up until he was coached/mentored by BKice and his stats have become much better.
I think you missed his point....

What a douchebag thing to do to go out of your way to fucck up NNB's thread. If you aren't interested, fine, don't apply. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Fucck off zoo.

What a douchebag thing to do to go out of your way to fucck up NNB's thread. If you aren't interested, fine, don't apply. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. Fucck off zoo.
Another quality post to support NNB's poker awesomeness. You've convinced me. I am definitely signing up for NNB school now.
If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all.
I'm guessing you don't see the irony in this.
I'm sorry but if we don't put much weight on your results, what else do you have to offer? I here a lot of your friends chime in to give you character references (in a 'i got your back' kind of way). I wasn't the first to ask this question, but I will ask it again: what are your credentials? I seriously could be interested in taking your course but I need to know who you are and what you can teach me.
don't worry, you don't have a shot at being selected.
Really? What don't you understand? Results are not everything...you havent learned that yet in poker? I thought you were a successful cash player. Maybe I am wrong. Let's DB vietcong, Im sure you want him coaching you based on his insane DB. How bout pokercinni. Hes a sicko, but do you want to deal with his intellipoker ass? There are hundreds of people that have better results than me of course, but who says they are actually good to learn from? I have plenty of credible sources (WHO HEY HAVE INSANE RESULTS SO THEY MUST BE RELIABLE SOURCES, AMIRITE?) who say this would be a great deal and would be learning a lot from me. But, hey, numbers dont lie...There are plenty of people here who know who I am, know what I am about, know that I know how to play poker. I did not find it necessary to post my results over my lifetime because everyone here knows who the **** I am. I did not want to create some huge thread about this for some reason. I did this to help people out. Note, I originally proposed this in a whole separate thread that was bumped from years ago. I said I was gonna think about taking on students in that thread, ppl seem interested, so I went on with the idea. Someone suggested I create a new thread so more people could see it, I did. Drama ensued obviously...Like I said before, results should be a factor, but not the whooooooole enchilada!Anyways, this shit has tilted me so much. Expect tons of volume from me in the coming weeks to "prove" myself.
don't worry, you don't have a shot at being selected.Really? What don't you understand? Results are not everything...you havent learned that yet in poker? I thought you were a successful cash player. Maybe I am wrong. Let's DB vietcong, Im sure you want him coaching you based on his insane DB. How bout pokercinni. Hes a sicko, but do you want to deal with his intellipoker ass? There are hundreds of people that have better results than me of course, but who says they are actually good to learn from? I have plenty of credible sources (WHO HEY HAVE INSANE RESULTS SO THEY MUST BE RELIABLE SOURCES, AMIRITE?) who say this would be a great deal and would be learning a lot from me. But, hey, numbers dont lie...There are plenty of people here who know who I am, know what I am about, know that I know how to play poker. I did not find it necessary to post my results over my lifetime because everyone here knows who the **** I am. I did not want to create some huge thread about this for some reason. I did this to help people out. Note, I originally proposed this in a whole separate thread that was bumped from years ago. I said I was gonna think about taking on students in that thread, ppl seem interested, so I went on with the idea. Someone suggested I create a new thread so more people could see it, I did. Drama ensued obviously...Anyways, this shit has tilted me so much. Expect tons of volume from me in the coming weeks to "prove" myself.
lol hof
Another quality post to support NNB's poker awesomeness. You've convinced me. I am definitely signing up for NNB school now.I'm guessing you don't see the irony in this.
????? Wasn't trying to convince anyone about his poker awesomeness. Just stating how big of a fuccking douchebag you are. Obviously, when i say if u have nothing nice to say then dont say anythign at all i am reguarding NNB's offer. I would not of said anything in this thread until some losing fagggot like you comes in to deliberatley try to **** shiit up for NNB. Reasons such as this is why FCP's best players are leaving the site. srsly so many fukin morons out there
The fact mike is recieving many applications suggests that people on this forum are aware of his success and play, and want to learn from him.
LOL, and how is it that they are aware of his 'success and play'? Must be by post count because he has yet to post anything meaning full that would qualify him otherwise.I am not trying to dump on 'Mike'. I would just like to see what it is (other than forum popularity) that qualifies him to teach. I can't start teaching people how to design and build web applications just because I post regularly on a web development forum, so why is this any different?This whole thing can be put to rest if NNB would just post his poker resume. If it is as impressive as all of his supporters say it is then $800 probably is a bargain and would be great advertising for his program so why not?

I must be reading edited posts or something because I don't really see why Zoo is getting so much backlash... He asking for credentials.. I think thats fair to ask if you are going to invest time and money into a program.. but maybe could have said it in a slightly better tone.

lol seriously zoo get the stick out of your ass or gtfo, you're an usupportive douchebag who just doesn't get it
LOL. I'm sorry for not blindly jumping on the NNB 'teacher of the year' bandwagon.
don't worry, you don't have a shot at being selected.Really? What don't you understand? Results are not everything...you havent learned that yet in poker? I thought you were a successful cash player. Maybe I am wrong. Let's DB vietcong, Im sure you want him coaching you based on his insane DB. How bout pokercinni. Hes a sicko, but do you want to deal with his intellipoker ass? There are hundreds of people that have better results than me of course, but who says they are actually good to learn from? I have plenty of credible sources (WHO HEY HAVE INSANE RESULTS SO THEY MUST BE RELIABLE SOURCES, AMIRITE?) who say this would be a great deal and would be learning a lot from me. But, hey, numbers dont lie...There are plenty of people here who know who I am, know what I am about, know that I know how to play poker. I did not find it necessary to post my results over my lifetime because everyone here knows who the **** I am. I did not want to create some huge thread about this for some reason. I did this to help people out. Note, I originally proposed this in a whole separate thread that was bumped from years ago. I said I was gonna think about taking on students in that thread, ppl seem interested, so I went on with the idea. Someone suggested I create a new thread so more people could see it, I did. Drama ensued obviously...Anyways, this shit has tilted me so much. Expect tons of volume from me in the coming weeks to "prove" myself.
Okay,"Results are not everything...you havent learned that yet in poker?"Besides the fact that your typing/grammar is off (cue rose)..... let me give you a free lesson in poker. You either win or lose. Those are the two results in poker. Winning is good. Losing is bad. And hey young man, results matter.You post a comment like that and expect people to pay you to learn your "style?"Good luck on your endeavor. You and all of your students will need it.
I must be reading edited posts or something because I don't really see why Zoo is getting so much backlash... He asking for credentials.. I think thats fair to ask if you are going to invest time and money into a program.. but maybe could have said it in a slightly better tone.
Sorry if the way I am saying it is coming off the wrong way. I guess when you are targeted with so much hostility it tends to start to come out in what you post.
LOL, and how is it that they are aware of his 'success and play'? Must be by post count because he has yet to post anything meaning full that would qualify him otherwise.I am not trying to dump on 'Mike'. I would just like to see what it is (other than forum popularity) that qualifies him to teach. I can't start teaching people how to design and build web applications just because I post regularly on a web development forum, so why is this any different?This whole thing can be put to rest if NNB would just post his poker resume. If it is as impressive as all of his supporters say it is then $800 probably is a bargain and would be great advertising for his program so why not?
Because I don't think it is necessary to post a poker resume. Go ahead and DB me if you want, moneyinbag on stars, no not baxter on ft, time to dance on ub, moneyinbag on bodog, and im prob up 20-30k on cake iirc, and up approx 20k live. There are my mediocre stats. People havent said much about my resume being unbelievably good. They know who I am. They know I work hard on my game and talk to a lot of other hsmtters. They have seen me make posts around the forum. They know I play hsmtts for a very well known player who would not back an idiot.You say I have yet to post anything meaningful that would qualify me. What would be something meaningful that would qualify me?Guys, why do we keep on responding to this fool? He clearly is delusional, gawd i cant help myself!