Antonius is so bad. Laak raised preflop and bet the flop, turn, and river, and he calls with a pair of 4s with a 10 kicker. 99 times out of 100 he's beat there. I'm sorry I can't join all you Patrik worshippers.
yhaaaantonius sucks at teh pokah
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonius is so bad. Laak raised preflop and bet the flop, turn, and river, and he calls with a pair of 4s with a 10 kicker. 99 times out of 100 he's beat there. I'm sorry I can't join all you Patrik worshippers.
Ya, he is fish cakes - you should search him out, I believe he plays on Full Tilt. I can't remember his username though
1) lol at you2) I love how you think the kicker really matters. You think Laak might actually have a better 4? Again lol at you3) lol at you some more4) look him up and FTP and take him on since he is so bad5) lol at you again
I really want to write a long post explaining why your reply is extremely laughable, but I fear i've wasted too much time already.Dan
I am actually very interested to hear what AJ Benza and Gabe have to add.SSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWShoot me in the face when I hear their voices, only bad part of the show.
Are you nuts? Ali Nejad barely says anything on PAD, its perfect, Gabe and AJ yammer on about some stupid anecdote through a hand, I dont want to hear that crap.
Gabe was hilarious tonight.Ali's voice over work sucks so hard. He chooses moments to talk over the players just recapping the action. It's simply awful.
Gabe was hilarious tonight.Ali's voice over work sucks so hard. He chooses moments to talk over the players just recapping the action. It's simply awful.
Yes, Kaplan was great.And about Nejad, maybe the most important thing for us to know at a specific time is that Ali is cool enough to call 5's nickels and 7's hockey sticks? ever think about that, jerkface?

I wasn't even aware season 5 was made/being made!This is great news! Just from the first 40 secs of the first episode, it looks great. Dario, Durrr, BG, DN, Benyamine, Doyle...rly looks great. I think Durrr and Dario could be particularly interesting to watch.

Peter Eastgate is so horrible.WOW.

Is Eli Elezra is winning player? (more specifically, in NL HE?)He creates a lot of action, sure, but too often seems to just spew and makes some horrible calls... but then he'll do something almost genius/make a great read or something. I dunno, what's the general opinion of him, I guess?

Is Eli Elezra is winning player? (more specifically, in NL HE?)He creates a lot of action, sure, but too often seems to just spew and makes some horrible calls... but then he'll do something almost genius/make a great read or something. I dunno, what's the general opinion of him, I guess?
Guess he starts a lot of the big live cash games/acts as a catalyst for getting guys together, and I do think he has an idea what he's doing, but I don't think he's a long term winner either. I'm sure guys like Ivey and Antonius love playing with him for the simple reason that he gives tons of action.
No, almost definitely not a long term, NLHE cash game winner
No, almost definitely not a long term, NLHE cash game winner
He falls in between Sammy Farha (I have alot of money so I don't give a shit) and Barry Greenstein (I have alot of money but I play to win)He ****s around because he can afford to, not that he would be a great high stakes NL player but he wouldnt be as spewy as he is now if the money meant something to him.Bottom line is he isn't flatting Durr with 92s pre bc he think's its a good play.