Ripleys Believe It Or Not!

PokerStars Game #25105475712: Hold'em No Limit ($2/$4) - 2009/02/18 21:01:52 PT [2009/02/19 0:01:52 ET]Table 'Gawain' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: rdog7811 ($406 in chips) Seat 2: JONYJUICE ($1470.20 in chips) rdog7811: posts small blind $2JONYJUICE: posts big blind $4*** HOLE CARDS ***rdog7811: raises $4 to $8JONYJUICE: calls $4*** FLOP *** [Ts Jc 4h]JONYJUICE: checks rdog7811: bets $12JONYJUICE: calls $12*** TURN *** [Ts Jc 4h] [7c]JONYJUICE: checks rdog7811: checks *** RIVER *** [Ts Jc 4h 7c] [5c]JONYJUICE: bets $28rdog7811: calls $28*** SHOW DOWN ***JONYJUICE: shows [4c Qc] (a flush, Queen high)rdog7811: mucks hand JONYJUICE collected $95.50 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $96 | Rake $0.50 Board [Ts Jc 4h 7c 5c]Seat 1: rdog7811 (button) (small blind) muckedSeat 2: JONYJUICE (big blind) showed [4c Qc] and won ($95.50) with a flush, Queen high

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idkjust the only one willing to say it if not....
The truth, this man speaketh.Just read through thread start to finish... OP posted a brag which he seemed very happy about (bad spelling and grammar, but, considering the subject matter was def thread worthy).Got flamed... Offered stakes...Got flamed some more (nice work FCP!!). Then beat the guy who flamed him the worst.Justice done in my opinion, and I don't give a crap about saying it.
lol dude just tried to chat trick rdog. needless to say rdog did not fall for that bish.
needless to say rdog got crushed overall
am i the only one glad to see the OP owned rdog hu?
i wouldnt say im glad..but it is a fact
The truth, this man speaketh.Just read through thread start to finish... OP posted a brag which he seemed very happy about (bad spelling and grammar, but, considering the subject matter was def thread worthy).Got flamed... Offered stakes...Got flamed some more (nice work FCP!!). Then beat the guy who flamed him the worst.Justice done in my opinion, and I don't give a crap about saying it.
i dont know either of these guys and have no problem with rdog or anything but i always find it amusing when two guys play hu for ego reasons..i dont understand what it proves...lose lose imo..and aside from everything..from what i could tell...DM ran like god, and rdog played attrocious
needless to say rdog got crushed overall i wouldnt say im glad..but it is a facti dont know either of these guys and have no problem with rdog or anything but i always find it amusing when two guys play hu for ego reasons..i dont understand what it proves...lose lose imo..and aside from everything..from what i could tell...DM ran like god, and rdog played attrocious
dm did seem to run like god, i doubt that r dog played attrocious, that is a pretty strong word, id like to hear what rdog has to say about that comment
needless to say rdog got crushed overall i wouldnt say im glad..but it is a facti dont know either of these guys and have no problem with rdog or anything but i always find it amusing when two guys play hu for ego reasons..i dont understand what it proves...lose lose imo..and aside from everything..from what i could tell...DM ran like god, and rdog played attrocious
yeah seriously, if rdog could just cool his ego he wouldn't keep finding himself in these insanely +EV spots. :club:
Congrats on being completely retarded. Bravo.
Agree
no offense at all,but dont surprised if he beats u till u quit him.as retarded as jons BR management is...ive seen him make 20k from 50 bucks in a day atleast 20 times,one of the most talented/dangerous shnl players ive encountered
lol. youre retarded.
So? I don't get it while I agree is a little notice is friendly but thats kind of the thing with HU. This isn't a knock on rdog(clearly you contribute a ton here) but there was like zero point in coming into the thread and calling op out. This guy isn't some douchey troll and in fact seems to make a huge effort to contribute stakes etc. The whole thing is pretty dumb.
Speaking of trolls, who are you?
Why crap on buddy if he gets up an leaves, is my point as well as the whole "this whole thing is dumb" point.
lol. you aren't very intelligent.
lol. and I don't get why people "post rail calls" before they even cash in a tournament, especially ones saying that they're going to final table something on a certain day, but they do it anyway.But I'm sure you don't know anyone who has done that.

lol. and I don't get why people "post rail calls" before they even cash in a tournament, especially ones saying that they're going to final table something on a certain day, but they do it anyway.But I'm sure you don't know anyone who has done that.Why are you being so childish stop all this negativy in my thread its pathetic!KneeGrowplz and ty

FWIW I love Rdiggity and DM both.I think the way this thread turned is quite silly.RDog plays for a career, DM plays for fun. Both play well, one just likes to degen it up. Poker playing ability and bankroll management are two different ballgames. I thought some of the insults in this thread were pretty petty and I think DM took it all well, hence adding to his coolness.

Speaking of trolls, who are you?
Yeah I've been around quite a while to be a troll, lets not judge just because I don't have a brazillion posts of being a prick to people for no reason.
lol. you aren't very intelligent.
Heads Up IQ test for rollz? Nothing I said in here was offensive or unintelligent and in fact clearly others saw things the same as I did.
lol.
am i the only one glad to see the OP owned rdog hu?
Ah yes, 250 hands and me winning at showdown 20% is definitely getting owned.
needless to say rdog got crushed overalland aside from everything..from what i could tell...DM ran like god, and rdog played attrocious
Do you see why these might seem to be related? Must be nice to bluff raise the flop multiple times only to hit second pair on the turn or flush the river. Or turn Royal flush draw, river flush, river straight or flop a set in the only big pots of the night. Yeah, that sure says something about my play.Edit: I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone that wants to prop bet on specific results for a tourney score would come up with this analysis though.
Yeah I've been around quite a while to be a troll, lets not judge just because I don't have a brazillion posts of being a prick to people for no reason. Heads Up IQ test for rollz? Nothing I said in here was offensive or unintelligent and in fact clearly others saw things the same as I did.
You have him mistaken with someone else.
lol at the HHs not having Rdog winning at showdown once.
Ah yes, 250 hands and me winning at showdown 20% is definitely getting owned. Do you see why these might seem to be related? Must be nice to bluff raise the flop multiple times only to hit second pair on the turn or flush the river. Or turn Royal flush draw, river flush, river straight or flop a set in the only big pots of the night. Yeah, that sure says something about my play.Edit: I guess I shouldn't be surprised that someone that wants to prop bet on specific results for a tourney score would come up with this analysis though.
This is true. The biggest pots were when OP got quite lucky, quite a few were runner, runners. About one of the few legit big pots that OP didn't get lucky on was when OP had QQ and I think he flopped a FH or at least a set of Qs.But tbh, OP, did handle this thread very well and I don't think he ever really came off cocky during the HU match, which showed alot of class, imo.