Will It Work? You Decide.....

Alright hommies, I am setting myself a task. Ok so i started playing poker on fulltilt and stars about a year ago playing for fun money. Then i made a £50 deposite lost it within 3 hands. Went back to play money and seeked youtube for advice and tips, after 2 months of thinking about poker, i deposited another $50, 1 week later i was on $550. Then stupidly i put all my money on one table, and lost a $850 dollar pot to quads Vs my quads.... (almost punched my computer) and i am not an aggressive person..So i went back to the drawing board, and set myself buy in limits and all that stuff I have made a final deposite and i am going for it slowly. I do not work at the mo and i am 20 i am planning on turning $75 deposite to $25,000 in six months.Anyone recon i can do it????cheers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck!Edit: and BEAT you Highwaystar! FIRST :club:

Went back to play money and seeked youtube for advice and tips
^^ A solid plan. I learned all my tricks from youtube.
Anyone recon i can do it????
I figure that if you get these guys to recon for you then you'll stand a better chance of succeeding.recon2.jpg
I have made a final deposite and i am going for it slowly. I do not work at the mo and i am 20 i am planning on turning $75 deposite to $25,000 in six months.Anyone recon i can do it????
Yikes. Do I think you can do it? Unlikely. Should you try? Go for it.
You know what is really sad, Gallo?That you post that in 85% of the threads in GenPo, and you're still probably missing some threads
lolYeah, I was thinking the same, that's why I wasn't sure if it was being overused or not. Hopefully one of these days I'll start a thread and use the quote on my own thread.
my advice is:get a job and/or an education first
thanks i have an education and i do have a job but i meant i do not have a 9-5 i have 2 part time jobs and i am setting up a website.... i take it your glass is half empty.
14_19_53-the-leaning-tower-of-pisa-tuscany-italy_web.jpgBar_Model_Pocket_Mini_Level.jpg
Alright hommies, I am setting myself a task. Ok so i started playing poker on fulltilt and stars about a year ago playing for fun money. Then i made a £50 deposite lost it within 3 hands. Went back to play money and seeked youtube for advice and tips, after 2 months of thinking about poker, i deposited another $50, 1 week later i was on $550. Then stupidly i put all my money on one table, and lost a $850 dollar pot to quads Vs my quads.... (almost punched my computer) and i am not an aggressive person..So i went back to the drawing board, and set myself buy in limits and all that stuff I have made a final deposite and i am going for it slowly. I do not work at the mo and i am 20 i am planning on turning $75 deposite to $25,000 in six months.Anyone recon i can do it????cheers
i know it can be done. i have no idea if you can do it. it sounds like kind of crazy to me. if you started with $1k it would be much more reasonable.