The Long-awaited Spring Series Schedule...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleh, I got excited until I realized that I have a job...the start times kinda suck for your average, non pro, non university student players.And why start the 2-day hold'em events on a sunday?

Bleh, I got excited until I realized that I have a job...the start times kinda suck for your average, non pro, non university student players.And why start the 2-day hold'em events on a sunday?
mm if ur in day 2 im sure u can callin sick
the day when they get the most players online. if you look even friday and saturday volume isnt that great online. also i believe the main event falls on easter weekend.

Administrator: All 22 SCOOP Events are now posted to the client under the Events/SCOOP tab and registration is open for all 66 tournaments. Satellites will begin in earnest soon.Administrator: (in the next few days)!!

I've made several posts about this over on 2p2, and the test tourneys today were a step in a very good direction, but in my opinion the structures need a little tweaking. The jumps from 250-500 to 375-750 to 500-1000 is just too steep, and can quickly clobber lots of decent stacks. Ideally the structure would be what it it was in the test tourneys today (remove 375-750 and replace it with 300-600, 350-700, and 400-800) but if that can't be done, a compromise such as removing 175-350 and 375-750, and adding in 300-600 and 400-800 would be gladly appreciated.Bryan, sorry to be annoying about this, but I do think it is very important.

Bryan.. Stars MTT schedule is awful, im playing 3x as many tourneys on FTP as I am on stars.. Seriously , let me talk to whoever does tourneys and I can give great input on times/ tourneys/ guarantees.. Stars used to be the best site all around but now the only thing they are best at is customer service, cuz the mtt schedule is severely lacking.

Bryan.. Stars MTT schedule is awful, im playing 3x as many tourneys on FTP as I am on stars.. Seriously , let me talk to whoever does tourneys and I can give great input on times/ tourneys/ guarantees.. Stars used to be the best site all around but now the only thing they are best at is customer service, cuz the mtt schedule is severely lacking.
QFT. i think this should be a totally new thread, hopefully bob can bring bryan over here to discuss some stuff