The Official Obama Scorecard Thread

THIS IS UNREALISTIC, BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER TRUST THEIR ANSWER!! You need to rework your script.
Pretty sure my script reveals how stupid your statement was and therefore worked as intended.
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.   I'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to

Anyone who thinks the President of the United States, no matter who they are actually gets a vacation on vacation, is fooling themselves. I would guess even Christmas morning the President is going to get a brief briefing (heh) on important things he needs to know about.So unless being in Maine, or Texas, or Chicago or where ever; prevents them from doing their job, then who cares.

Anyone who thinks the President of the United States, no matter who they are actually gets a vacation on vacation, is fooling themselves. I would guess even Christmas morning the President is going to get a brief briefing (heh) on important things he needs to know about.So unless being in Maine, or Texas, or Chicago or where ever; prevents them from doing their job, then who cares.
Exactly. Who cares where the president is on a day to day basis? He's getting the info he needs to matter what. I'd honestly prefer the president, no matter who it is, out of the day to day affairs of people and companies anyway.
Exactly. Who cares where the president is on a day to day basis? He's getting the info he needs to matter what. I'd honestly prefer the president, no matter who it is, out of the day to day affairs of people and companies anyway.
I completely agree with the sentiments expressed in both these posts, but the answer the the bolded is.The Main Stream Media when it is a republican president racking up the hours and rounds of golf.
I completely agree with the sentiments expressed in both these posts, but the answer the the bolded is.The Main Stream Media when it is a republican president racking up the hours and rounds of golf.
And Fox News when it is a Democrat. Good for ratings!
But....he was barbecuing golfing...while the war was going on oil leaked....

So this portion of the thread has gone something like:R posters: "HA! Isn't it IRONIC how those libruls were always saying Bush spent a lot of time out of the office and now that Obama is on vacation they aren't saying ANYTHING?"ME: "Bush still spent way more time out of the office than anyone else--more than twice as much--so it wasn't really a 'narrative', but rather simply what happened."R posters: "It's completely irrelevant where the President is anyway!" "YEAH DUDE, TOTALLYZ!!!!!"One might expect those who get endlessly cockslapped by cogency to either change their minds or stop posting, but nah huh.

I will google an image of a chart that shows your gullibility really high, and your thinking process very low. That way you can understand your vote of '96
So am I to understand that you vote republican all the time.If so maybe that shows how low your thinking process is and how high your gullibility is. The fact that I voted for Perot or Nader or any other third party candidate shows that I want REAL change in Washington. But you can think of me however you want.Sorry to hack into the middle of the "vacation" debate.
One might expect those who get endlessly cockslapped by cogency to either change their minds or stop posting, but nah huh.
85 seems like an otherwise nice guy who just uses politics as an emotional pressure release.lots of these fcp conservative folks are so ridiculously similar to my dad in that respect
So this portion of the thread has gone something like:R posters: "HA! Isn't it IRONIC how those libruls were always saying Bush spent a lot of time out of the office and now that Obama is on vacation they aren't saying ANYTHING?"ME: "Bush still spent way more time out of the office than anyone else--more than twice as much--so it wasn't really a 'narrative', but rather simply what happened."R posters: "It's completely irrelevant where the President is anyway!" "YEAH DUDE, TOTALLYZ!!!!!"One might expect those who get endlessly cockslapped by cogency to either change their minds or stop posting, but nah huh.
Isn't the first R poster group different than the second R poster group? Or are all R posters the same to you?
Of course Hussein is out golfing and yes, Bush did whatever he did to relax too (playing Chutes and Ladders or maybe looking into a Kaleidoscope while making cooing sounds). You're the fucking President. Being able to do that is an enormous (and deserved) perk of the job. Even during World War 2, leaders took R&R to unwind their brains. It's been shown that executives who take time off perform better during crunch time...Anyone with any sort of brain knows that you must take time away from your 'job' and allow your mind a respite from the repetitions of the daily grind. In my spare time, I play vintage video games, listen to old time radio (from digital MP3 files, transmitted through an actual 1930's era wooden radio), go fishing, or take precise measurements of random objects and draw them to exact scale. Others golf. Show me a workaholic an I'll show you a retard, or a small businessman who's in that 'phase' of the game and must work incessantly, out of necessity... There are too many good reasons to criticize him to waste any time on standard bullshit like this.
Yup. Having more meditative times to process all the information you take in is a very important part of being productive.
Isn't the first R poster group different than the second R poster group? Or are all R posters the same to you?
It seemed clear one group was attempting to hedge for the other in the service of some dubious argument, did it not?

I've never said anything to the point you attributed to the first group of republicans, nor do i even consider myself a republican, despite you deciding to label me and el guapo of being republicans and merely hedging the positions of other posters.On the contrary, i wish the rabid fox news parrots would shut up more frequently, because the times they do hit on a legitimate concern it's completely overshadowed by the hundreds of other nonsensical complaints they've been searching for every week to keep themselves worked up.My point, quite simply, was "I'd honestly prefer the president, no matter who it is, out of the day to day affairs of people and companies anyway." This has always been my position as a hard-issues conservative. In conclusion, your trolling is just as tiresome and juvenile as anyone else on this forum.

Pretty sure my script reveals how stupid your statement was and therefore worked as intended.
That was a fairly benign aspect of my post though, no? I mean, you really went out of your way to pick out the gardening thing. I would only expect that from someone that was actively annoyed by someone else. So I apologize for actively annoying you at some point, Mr. Shabadoo. (Maybe the point of annoyance WAS the gardening vs. financial aspect, in which case, I apologize for not saying "My 3rd grader's math homework" or something like that.)
Jesus would not want you to carry this hate in your heart.
I agree. I'll work on it.
That was a fairly benign aspect of my post though, no? I mean, you really went out of your way to pick out the gardening thing.
I try to stay away from the real issues most of the time.But that's pretty standard for me anyway. Certain little things just jump out at me and I need to comment on them even though I understand the larger point and it has no real impact on anything.Go me.
I think you need to reread the last couple pages. You don't get any credit for this one.
Yup. Having more meditative times to process all the information you take in is a very important part of being productive.
So Bush >>>>>>>All other presidents?I guess I can see your point
because the times they do hit on a legitimate concern it's completely overshadowed by the hundreds of other nonsensical complaints they've been searching for every week to keep themselves worked up.
yep.
So am I to understand that you vote republican all the time.If so maybe that shows how low your thinking process is and how high your gullibility is. The fact that I voted for Perot or Nader or any other third party candidate shows that I want REAL change in Washington. But you can think of me however you want.Sorry to hack into the middle of the "vacation" debate.
I vote republican all the time, except when I forget to vote.I do not think the problems of having democrats in office is greater then showing that I think X candidate is a better choice.This does not mean that I like the republicans.I just think they will screw things up much much slower.
I vote republican all the time, except when I forget to vote.I do not think the problems of having democrats in office is greater then showing that I think X candidate is a better choice.This does not mean that I like the republicans.I just think they will screw things up much much slower.
Understandable. For me personally I can't vote like that. Maybe I should try to shift that ... but putting my vote to McCain or Obama are equally horrendous IMO.
Understandable. For me personally I can't vote like that. Maybe I should try to shift that ... but putting my vote to McCain or Obama are equally horrendous IMO.
See McCain was a wasted vote too in my opinion. He basically is a RINO and although I have huge respect for his history, I don't think he was going to be an effective or necessarily good leader. Better than Obama? Sure..who wouldn't be.And Any democrat was going to win that election. Having a young black charismatic man was just good for the turn out numbers, the fact was no republican in any political circle could have won the presidential election in 2008So that would have been a great year to cast a 'protest' vote. I only voted McCain ( on my wife's ballot ) because of PalinSo that year you get a pass.The other years you might as well have voted for Clinton, because that's all your vote did.
This does not mean that I like the republicans.I just think they will screw things up much much slower.
^^^^^Reason #1 our country is sliding into Euro-trash nanny statism.