The Official Obama Scorecard Thread

Yeah, this was incredible.lol at the out of nowhere "legalize it" paragraph at the end. I want to be friends with this guy.
it must have felt amazing to be andrew lahde on september 15. to be so right in a trade that you unwind your fund over concern that people on the other side of your deals might not be able to pay up (counterparty risk)... I can only hope I'll get there someday."enjoy your recession, ivy league faggots. I'll be getting high for the next 40 years or so."
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.   I'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to

In terms of education, I think the key is not to take it too far one way or the other. An ivy league person could be a brilliant mind or a total idiot. But there's no rule saying that one or the other is always true.Of course, if you asked me to pick whether a random group of people or a random group of ivy league educated people were smarter in any measurable way, I'd always pick the ivy league people. They would clearly have a much higher rate of being smart. But that doesn't mean that there aren't tons of brilliant people out there who went to a state school or didn't go to college at all.In terms of hiring, it depends on what the job is, of course. In terms of running a business, I don't think an MBA is really worth all that much. Businesses are about experience and about intangibles that can't be taught in a classroom for two years or so. However, if you need somebody who is an expert at computers, mathematics, statistics, data crunching, modeling, etc, you would do quite well picking from the top of Columbia or Harvard or whatever.

qualifiers, they complete a thought
What qualifiers exist, exactly, in the first sentence of your post that I quoted that remove Bushes 41 and 43 from the group you are demonizing? I don't see any.......at all.
Your stock is dropping faster than Obama's approval ratings.
Because I think Hilary would be a better president than Palin and because I vote for who I believe in and i don't get stuck in the two party system.I would think given the choice most people would support Hillary over Palin.And while I do see it as a waste of a vote, I can't in good conscience vote for someone who I feel won't be a good leader. I didn't want to put in a vote for any of the past republicans or democrats since 1996 which was the first year that I could vote on such matters.
Because I think Hilary would be a better president than Palin
Yes
and because I vote for who I believe in and i don't get stuck in the two party system.
No because you voted for Nadar
I would think given the choice most people would support Hillary over Palin.
Hillary would push health care, and liberal causes, less than Obama, but still too much for the good of this country. At worst Palin would be ineffectual. Of the two choices, I prefer a government doing nothing over a government 'helping' us.
And while I do see it as a waste of a vote, I can't in good conscience vote for someone who I feel won't be a good leader. I didn't want to put in a vote for any of the past republicans or democrats since 1996 which was the first year that I could vote on such matters.
There was a time when Ross Perot taught us a lesson. That lesson was that this country is not ready for a third party candidate. Because of this, the democrats very rarely waste their votes, but the republicans are optimist, they allow their votes to be wasted to 'send a message'. It results in democrats winning. It was the single reason Clinton won both times, Without Perot Clinton would be a footnote in history, and Monica Lewinksi could be expected to get to at least her 4th date before the guy demanded oral sex from her.
There are people in high ranking positions at Wells Fargo Financial here in Des Moines that I wouldn't ask advice on how to garden.
[sCENE]brvheart walks into an office at Wells Fargo for his meeting with High Ranking Official.brvheart: I planted my lavatera about a month ago, and when I bought the plant, it had lots of blooms on it. The blooms have since then come and gone and the plant continues to grow, but no blooms. Is this common or do I need to be doing something to promote the blooms?High Ranking Official: ...[/sCENE]
What qualifiers exist, exactly, in the first sentence of your post that I quoted that remove Bushes 41 and 43 from the group you are demonizing? I don't see any.......at all.
See, I can ignore the highlighted and answer you, but because of this qualifier, you have hamstrung me.You win because of this, but you lose too.
See, I can ignore the highlighted and answer you, but because of this qualifier, you have hamstrung me.You win because of this, but you lose too.
OK, explain to me how any part of your post about Ivy Leaguers excludes the Bushes from the rest of them. I'm showing your argument to be quite plainly fallacious and nonsensical. Tell me why it isn't.

The question being answered

Palin embodies everything that's awful about American politics and really, Democracy in general.
The answer
I think most of my reason why I don't hate her is because she is the perfect person to shove into the face of people dumb enough to vote for a person because he promises things that any sane person knows he will never do. I am completely convinced that any person highly educated in Ivy league schools as a whole is disconnected from reality to the point of not understanding basic truths that are as clear as the sun to most Americans. Having as a core conviction the belief that your indoctrination from an academia that still holds that communism is a viable form of government, makes you superior to a guy who can plant a field, harvest it and turn a profit, shows me that those people are the biggest danger to democracy.That and letting women vote, those two things.
Your interpretation
OK, explain to me how any part of your post about Ivy Leaguers excludes the Bushes from the rest of them. I'm showing your argument to be quite plainly fallacious and nonsensical. Tell me why it isn't.
I clearly have said in recent posts that Bush did stupid things that hurt this country and Obama got stuck with the mess and as such Obama could whine about being saddled with these problems for a while.You are making the assumption that I think Bush is a great president.I think Bush was better than other presidents, made some tough decisions that needed to be made about our countries safety, and no way deserves the hate he is shown from the left.So comparing him to other presidents, or other politicians, I think he does okay.Comparing him against real people, he's a politician and as such is at the bottom of the scale of humanity and will be one of the first people lined up on the wall and shot during the revolution, right behind lawyers and real estate agents.So in the context of us as a country, all politicians suck. Some just suck a tiny bit less then others. Adding an Ivy League education as a rule, means they probably suck a lot more than average.At least since Kennedy they have.
Yes
Understandable knowing your online persona
No because you voted for Nadar
:ts I like Nader. He might not be the best president but he would have been better than the last two choices (Obama and McCain)
Hillary would push health care, and liberal causes, less than Obama, but still too much for the good of this country. At worst Palin would be ineffectual. Of the two choices, I prefer a government doing nothing over a government 'helping' us.
Fair enough, but I still think if you did an opinion poll you would find a majority of people would pick Hillary over Palin
There was a time when Ross Perot taught us a lesson. That lesson was that this country is not ready for a third party candidate. Because of this, the democrats very rarely waste their votes, but the republicans are optimist, they allow their votes to be wasted to 'send a message'. It results in democrats winning. It was the single reason Clinton won both times, Without Perot Clinton would be a footnote in history, and Monica Lewinksi could be expected to get to at least her 4th date before the guy demanded oral sex from her.
I voted for Perot in 1996, so you can lay some blame on me :club:
Fair enough, but I still think if you did an opinion poll you would find a majority of people would pick Hillary over Palin
I would pick Hillary Clinton over Palin.

So the people who think Hillary >>>>>> Palin, is that mostly because of Palin, evenly Palin/Hillary, or mostly because of Hillary?

So the people who think Hillary >>>>>> Palin, is that mostly because of Palin, evenly Palin/Hillary, or mostly because of Hillary?
Somewhat because I assume hillary would end up being a lot like Bill and somewhat because Palin sucks. so, I guess evenly.
Somewhat because I assume hillary would end up being a lot like Bill and somewhat because Palin sucks. so, I guess evenly.
So in other words...your brain does not in fact receive oxygen.Bill Clinton: 99.95% out for himself and to be liked. Ran left leaning, moved center after elected.Hillary Clinton: 99.95% out for her agenda. Prowled the WH halls with instructions not to be looked at in the eye.Hillary <> Bill
I voted for Perot in 1996, so you can lay some blame on me :club:
I will google an image of a chart that shows your gullibility really high, and your thinking process very low. That way you can understand your vote of '96

You people are so blinded by your complete conviction to believe anything the leftist media tells you that you have started to believe the hype that Palin is stupid.Yet her life says the opposite.Plus any chick that is hot, will shoot a moose for the meat, can skin a wolf and lets her husband race ski mobiles with the money she made = 101% AwesomeBut go on, pick the large thigh dyke who wanted to put people in jail for going outside her health care system and paying a doctor with their own cash.Maybe she's changed since then. It's like listening to people who are in Amway explaining how they are just around the corner from becoming successful....

BG, you're like 85 now, and anyone who qualifies for AARP can't say anything is awesome.Even jack isn't allowed, and he's the coolest guy in the world.
One or two invitations to join AARP doesn't mean I qualify!
In my particular case, it's a "Gun To The Head And You Have To Vote For One Or The Other" sort of thing....Hillary is an operator. She's sneaky, intensely two-faced (by all accounts), generally dishonest and she has that embittered-closet-Lesbian anger that gets stuff done. She would rip out your throat and shove the severed trachea up your ass if told it would benefit the cause of gender-equality in Kathmandu... She's what you want in an executive- angry, intensely idealistic and easily malleable by the old white men who manipulate the levers of powers behind closed doors. What is Palin? A beauty queen from Alaska? Sorry. Someone like her from a place like that brings nothing to the table. So she has the right genetic material to be pretty herself, yet 20% of the product from her loins comes out defective. Do I want to entrust my economy and the future economy of my child to this woman who knows absolutely nothing about these things except to repeat whatever talking points her handlers give her? At least Hillary has been President before. I want world leaders to be a little bit afraid when dealing with my statesmen. In Hillary, the diaper-heads won't be able to look her in the eye, since she's a hateful, gender-centric dyke and with the way Arabs treat their women... deep down, they're always ashamed of themselves when in the presence of civilized westerners and she will help to further their shame... Europe loves embittered old hags, so she's a perfect fit to deal with them. Asia? Who cares. All they'll wind up doing is see us electing Hillary Clinton, then elect a version just like her, only smaller and 2/3rds the cost to maintain.

Well if you put it in those terms.Yes, Hillary would be a much better choice to piss off the most amount of other countries.But Palin could probably get France to give us the Eiffel Tower if she winks at the Prime Minister a couple times.

Well if you put it in those terms.Yes, Hillary would be a much better choice to piss off the most amount of other countries.But Palin could probably get France to give us the Eiffel Tower if she winks at the Prime Minister a couple times.
lord knows she couldn't get anywhere with the president, as palin's a marginal 3 side by side with his wife
[sCENE]brvheart walks into an office at Wells Fargo for his meeting with High Ranking Official.brvheart: I planted my lavatera about a month ago, and when I bought the plant, it had lots of blooms on it. The blooms have since then come and gone and the plant continues to grow, but no blooms. Is this common or do I need to be doing something to promote the blooms?High Ranking Official: ...[/sCENE]
THIS IS UNREALISTIC, BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER TRUST THEIR ANSWER!! You need to rework your script.

WASHINGTON -- The first family's summer vacation plans will include a trip to Maine.The White House says the Obamas will travel next Friday to Mount Desert Island, which is home to Acadia National Park. There will be no public events for the president during the three-day trip.The Obamas also spent time in national parks last summer, visiting Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon.Last year the Obamas vacationed on Martha's VineyardI recall this statement“I’m not going to rest or be satisfied until the leak is stopped at the source, the oil in the Gulf is contained and cleaned up, and the people in the Gulf are able to go back to their lives and their livelihoods.”Barack Obama May 14, 2010Speaking On the Gulf Oil Spill DisasterI believe this is his 3rd vacation since the oil spill happened