Virginity Going For Over $3.7m

Grew up around Cops. 50 is a very big number if your not a perpetually single 40 year old bachelor.
I'm with you here Mex. I know at least 10 guys that have been with 50+ girls. And, I'm talking 28-32 year old guys here.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe your friends are fags, or just can't pull any ass, or live in a town with two chicks and twelve sheep.
yeah I mean I have at least 4 friends that have been with over 50 girls, I've been with over 20 (and I'm fucking ugly and boring), and yall know where I'm from. that's pretty much all the women in the state. 50's not that big of a number in my opinion.
I'm doing my thing where I know I'm right and don't feel like discussing it further (farther?). Good day.
It's your opinion. There is no scientific data to back you up, therefore, there is no right or wrong.So, I'm assuming you're working on your smugness for the Ivy League and I'll let it go.
I would hang her by her wrists and drain her cu nt juice first and then make her ****in' drink it while I run one off on her forehead...that's worth it.
Wow
for 3.7 million I better be able to cut a new hole if I want.
awesome
and Rose cash out.
hahaha
i doubt she was really a virgin
In that case, the dude should pay for it, bang her, then sue her for breach of contract and get his money back......Wow, I feel dirty just writing that.
Yeah lawyers are icky.
Exsqueeze me?And for those discussing the merits of "Eyes Wide Shut" - I shall now explain its merits. merits.The movie is beautifully shot, obviously, the camera work is superb. The cinematography is outfuckingstanding. The script is taught and precise. Overall I give it a 7. A 7? But what about what you just said? Well, its the acting. Im sorry, but a movie must have quality acting to rate above a 7. And Tom and Nicole are fucking horrible. Just god awful. No range, no emotion. Just pitiful displays of acting. Its a damn shame, it really is.
Exsqueeze me?And for those discussing the merits of "Eyes Wide Shut" - I shall now explain its merits. merits.The movie is beautifully shot, obviously, the camera work is superb. The cinematography is outfuckingstanding. The script is taught and precise. Overall I give it a 7. A 7? But what about what you just said? Well, its the acting. Im sorry, but a movie must have quality acting to rate above a 7. And Tom and Nicole are fucking horrible. Just god awful. No range, no emotion. Just pitiful displays of acting. Its a damn shame, it really is.
i had a dream about nicole after watching that...still remember it vividlytoo bad she didnt show too much during the movie
i had a dream about nicole after watching that...still remember it vividlytoo bad she didnt show too much during the movie
Dude, she's like twice your size. Maybe more.IMO Hayden Panettiere is more your range.
What's Mojo think of it?
hates it. don't know why, I thought it was pretty cool.echo mk's statement about the lack of dudes getting headshotted. possibly the departed is more you guys' speed(z).
Im with you... when i took someones, it was the slowest **** of my life...."It hurts, it hurts, it hurts""SHUT THE FU$K UP AND TAKE IT!!!!!!!!"
That's what the hand around the throat is for. Any sign of talking....squeeze.

She looks like a tranny.Which I know makes BigD's dick twitch, but it's not for me.Also, anyone willing to pay 3.7 mil would have to have gained their wealth in a settlement concerning whatever accident made them retarded.You could buy hot virgins for thousands, easy.