Virginity Going For Over $3.7m

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

director sucked imo
dead to me imo
Boring as hell.
sorry there weren't explosions and dudes firing guns while diving in slow motion, i hear john woo's next one is gonna be the fuckin balls, keep an eye out.
sorry there weren't explosions and dudes firing guns while diving in slow motion, i hear john woo's next one is gonna be the fuckin balls, keep an eye out.
Hey, I don't mind slow movies if they're good. This one was just boring (aside from the skinny chicks at the party). It was a weak story...

The sanctimonious tone of the CNN reporters is fckn hilarious. Like they themselves are not some kind of whore.More power to this chick if some bonehead is willing to pay for the privilege. She'd better be half-decent. If I were paying for it, I'd want to go at least twice to get my moneys worth.

The sanctimonious tone of the CNN reporters is fckn hilarious. Like they themselves are not some kind of whore.More power to this chick if some bonehead is willing to pay for the privilege. She'd better be half-decent. If I were paying for it, I'd want to go at least twice to get my moneys worth.
Yeah, three million dollars for sex twice. That's worth it.
Ok. I mean, I don't really care what you like, we were just asked why it was a turn on, I explained, it was countered, and I explained it again. I'm not sure what you want me to let go...we're just talking over here.Let's be honest, no girl that's relatively smart, funny, and un-crazy is a huge slutbag.
Jesus man, just let it go. Why are you just going on and on about this?that's just a ridiculous statement. I mean, I love ridiculous absolutes as much as the next guy, but even this one is over the top.
kindred spirits, etc. I don't understand the virgin thing either. then again, I just really like whores. maybe I would've gotten excited about it when I was 16 or so, but if I met a girl now that was even remotely close to my age that was a virgin, I'd just think she was a freak. more normal for a 27 year old girl to have fucked 20 guys than none in my opinion. plus, again, I just really like whores.
We should be married and stuff.
Jesus man, just let it go. Why are you just going on and on about this?
We already finished talking about it. I think you need to let it go.
that's just a ridiculous statement. I mean, I love ridiculous absolutes as much as the next guy, but even this one is over the top.
Sorry I'm right.
We already finished talking about it. I think you need to let it go.Sorry I'm right.
Stop it, you're just embarrassing yourself now.That's just like, you're opinion man.Some ladies just want to get off, just like us guys. Heck, I know a girl or two that has many dicks under her belt, and other than the vagina, she's pretty much a dude. I think her need to suck the D is just a control thing, same with some guys bedding girls. Why can a guy bed 50 girls and be considered normal and grounded but if a girl has 1/3 of that number, she's needy, has issues and is a slut?That reminds me of a question...

Would you rather?Have a girl that is a virgin below the waist but has blown more than 20 different guysorHave a girl that has all out banged 10 different guysI'm trying for extremes, but without making a Clerks type reference, it's impossible. You get my point. GO

Fwiw, I don't know any guy who has bagged 50 girls. The biggest whore of dude I know that was in the military and got hookers and stuff, is in the 40's.
You should get out more. Or hang with some cops.
Grew up around Cops. 50 is a very big number if your not a perpetually single 40 year old bachelor.
Maybe your friends are fags, or just can't pull any ass, or live in a town with two chicks and twelve sheep.You're also not taking into account the married guys that stray or the ones that picked up every weekend, or at worst, every other weekend for a couple of years straight. I'm not saying its something to be proud of or ashamed of. It is what it is. If you like sex, find a girl willing to give you some with GHB or trickeration, by all means, hump.
Maybe your friends are fags, or just can't pull any ass, or live in a town with two chicks and twelve sheep.You're also not taking into account the married guys that stray or the ones that picked up every weekend, or at worst, every other weekend for a couple of years straight. I'm not saying its something to be proud of or ashamed of. It is what it is. If you like sex, find a girl willing to give you some with GHB or trickeration, by all means, hump.
All but one of my friends is married and all of them were in long term relationships prior to that.I don't know anyone who went out and hooked up w/ a diff chick every other weekend, if if they were trying to do that, they found a girl that they would hook up with for a few months at a time.I don't care one way or another. 20, 50 150. It really doesn't matter to me, I am just saying I think your viewpoint may be skewed on this. Maybe its because you live in So Fla, I don't know.
All but one of my friends is married and all of them were in long term relationships prior to that.I don't know anyone who went out and hooked up w/ a diff chick every other weekend, if if they were trying to do that, they found a girl that they would hook up with for a few months at a time.I don't care one way or another. 20, 50 150. It really doesn't matter to me, I am just saying I think your viewpoint may be skewed on this. Maybe its because you live in So Fla, I don't know.
sorry about only having married friends. I guess beaten men need someone to stick to.It's not like its a conscious effort, sometime, you go out with your boys, booze flows, you get horny, try to pick up. It's not like success was always achieved. Hooking up with the same broad for a few months at a time? A rarity with most of the guys I know.I'm not saying a know 20 guys like this, but probably more than 5. And yeah, maybe SoFL has something to do with it, or just active friends, and partially me just breakin' your balls.
Stop it, you're just embarrassing yourself now.
Bush league. We both know that's not true...and if you don't, I'm worried about you.
Some ladies just want to get off, just like us guys. Heck, I know a girl or two that has many dicks under her belt, and other than the vagina, she's pretty much a dude. I think her need to suck the D is just a control thing, same with some guys bedding girls. Why can a guy bed 50 girls and be considered normal and grounded but if a girl has 1/3 of that number, she's needy, has issues and is a slut?
I mean...yeah dude, she does/is. Welcome to the real world, where 99% of girls that have slept with more than 25 guys are pretty fucked up in some way or another. I understand that you love sluts...there's nothing wrong with that...but for god's sake get a hold of yourself and realize that nearly every girl that sleeps with a relatively large number of guys has something wrong with her. Sluts are sluts, and that's fine, but they're usually dumb, have daddy issues, etc. If you're ok with whatever it is that's "wrong" with her, more power to you.
Would you rather?Have a girl that is a virgin below the waist but has blown more than 20 different guysorHave a girl that has all out banged 10 different guysI'm trying for extremes, but without making a Clerks type reference, it's impossible. You get my point. GO
For one lay? The girl that has banged 10 guys. For a relationship, the one that I like more. I don't understand the question, and have a feeling you still haven't noticed that wanting to bag a virgin doesn't necessarily correlate to not wanting to bag sluts. I can want both. And now you're officially my bitch. Enjoy it.