The 3rd Annual F C P Golf And Poker Tourney!

I don't think I told this story yet....I went to this bar with my friend who is a fancy beer snob. He made me try all these fancy belgium winter ale's and they actually weren't bad. I mean I never drink beer, but they were pretty decent, reminded me of wine.I had a Delerium Winter ale, and it was probably my favorite, so after trying like 5 or 6 different Ales and Porters mostly, I ended up ending the night getting my own glass of Delirium Tremens, and it wasn't bad really. So yeah... I can actually drink beer if it's good enough. Amazing.
you mean the Delirium Noel?the best of the 3
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it now there goes my diet all the boose will kill it for sure. Have to find protein shake places for me lol and Grocey don't go there . Well maybe a salmon burger.

I'm easy to please. But if we want burgers, I have yet to go to Burger Bar at Mandalay.... I'd like to try it, I hear the beer selection is decent too.
Just was there Monday!!! Zach doesn't get to pick out beers this time though.
Mmmmmmmmm never had it on tap before. 2 pints of Mcewans and I will have a decent buzz going.
since ive found Delirium Nocturnum on tap a year ago...this has been my NEW Holy Grail of Beers!
since ive found Delirium Nocturnum on tap a year ago...this has been my NEW Holy Grail of Beers!
Chrozzo I will take your word on beers but don't fail me kid. I want no water down crap.

So how many people are in for these ideas?Captains of teams, paying $? for the team franchise. We'll see how many players to determine how many teams, and have an auction to buy the franchises. First auction of the first draft pick franchise etc.Everyone list your handicap, maybe a reason why you should be pickedCaptains have a draw for the draft, each picking one person.Take a day break for full thread enjoyment of posturing smack talk, then reverse draft picking order.Repeat for 4 days until foursomes are fullThen have a trade option until the tournament, posting scores of rounds you've played ( unless you live in Canada / north east US, in which case you can't golf because your balls would freeze.....to the tee)Team's responsible for color coordinating your teams, keeping within the dress code of the golf course.Then sell mulligans at the course, use the money for prizes1st place gets 50% and a trophy2nd gets 30% 3rd gets 20%Just like a SnGHave an awards luncheon at the golf course, checky buys lunch (or we can go through the whole credit card roulette game and still make checky pay)Poker tournament that night Dinner the next night at a nice restaurant

Would love to make it to Vegas, it would be for the poker more than anything as the last time I golfed was about 4 years ago but used to play regular. My time is always super tight but will try to work it in.

are you sure that your not going to lose this year to checky lol

are you sure that your not going to lose this year to checky lol
In credit card roulette?No one loses to checkyeverHe runs worse than Captain Dan after Vietnam

you mean you learn your lesson not to bet with him lol

i say after golf we go over to the Sahara (where i stay for free bc i know ppl) and ridiculous amounts of McEWANS while eating burgers and playing $5 craps!!!!
^ This.Everything.All of it.I'll even let you hitch a ride over again.wp, chorizo, wp.