When Did You Play Your First Hand On Pokerstars

Would be interesting to see what u were dealt on your first hand too...
My first hand of online poker was at party. AA cracked. My first hand of live poker in Vegas was KK vs AA aipf. :club:

You have played a total of 109,445 real money hands in our siteYour first real money hand was played on the period between 8/20/2007 and 10/13/2007.

I've still got my registration e-mail from Pokerstars :club: , 30th of December 2005. In that time i've played 69463 hands. Which compared to some on this site doesn't seem very much!

You have played a total of 109,445 real money hands in our siteYour first real money hand was played on the period between 8/20/2007 and 10/13/2007.
lol huh?
LOL they should have just said sometime between the beginning of time and 10/13/2007.

After I got unjustly booted from the FCP HU tourney last week, I wrote a humorous email to PS support and got a boring one in return, so I sent another one accusing them of lack of humor and they sent me one back refunding me of my $5.50 and apologizing for not picking up on my humor. I sent this backI went on an anger vacation to cool off from this horrible $5 loss, and I am very thankful for all the hard work your customer service does for us.One more off-note question, can you tell me when I started playing on Pokerstars and how many hands I played? Thanks, Adamand gotHello Adam,Thank you for your email.Welcome back from your vacation. I hope you took plenty of photographs so in days to come, you can look back and remember all the good times on your anger vacation. ;)Now, I can tell you that you opened your PokerStars account on 8/8/2005. Since this time you have played 218,516 real money hands! Considering you have only been alive for approximately 188,184 hours, this is quite a lot!I hope this information has been helpful to you. If you have any further queries, please let us know.Regards,LeonardBPokerStars Support Team

After I got unjustly booted from the FCP HU tourney last week, I wrote a humorous email to PS support and got a boring one in return, so I sent another one accusing them of lack of humor and they sent me one back refunding me of my $5.50 and apologizing for not picking up on my humor. I sent this backI went on an anger vacation to cool off from this horrible $5 loss, and I am very thankful for all the hard work your customer service does for us.One more off-note question, can you tell me when I started playing on Pokerstars and how many hands I played? Thanks, Adamand gotHello Adam,Thank you for your email.Welcome back from your vacation. I hope you took plenty of photographs so in days to come, you can look back and remember all the good times on your anger vacation. :club:Now, I can tell you that you opened your PokerStars account on 8/8/2005. Since this time you have played 218,516 real money hands! Considering you have only been alive for approximately 188,184 hours, this is quite a lot!I hope this information has been helpful to you. If you have any further queries, please let us know.Regards,LeonardBPokerStars Support Team
LOL My first hand was 8/21/08, late arriving to Pokerstars and really wish I had started out there.