What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

Had a phone call today from a competitor that has bad mouthed you, stolen clients, and conned you into giving him tons of free advice, stuff and connections...asking if you are interested in buying any of his props because he is going bankrupt....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

Had a phone call today from a competitor that has bad mouthed you, stolen clients, and conned you into giving him tons of free advice, stuff and connections...asking if you are interested in buying any of his props because he is going bankrupt....
loooooooolKarma is a bitch.
I do believe someone will be striking up a cigar tonight.

hmmm.... let's see* played in a scrimmage game with one of the greatest NHL teams ever, the 1986 Canadiens* played Blackjack with a Bee Gee (Barry)* been to a Rolling Stones Post Show party* had a Spider from Mars (Mick ronson) as a roommate, as well as a Hoople (Ian Hunter)* Rocked 5,000 music fans in one gathering* smoked a joint on the 50 yd line of the old Mile High Stadium* been in a movie with Wynona Ryder and Susan Sarandon* seen a whale up close and personal (in a natural setting)* closed a strip club with Tommy Leeother than that, i'm kinda boring

1. driven a cop car ( i am not a cop)2. jumped off a 2 story building on snowboard3. jumped 2 cars on snowboard.4. been pulled over 63 times5. got 17 tickets (i am 25 now never lost my license)6. was racing a car and had to hit the sholder of road to pass a semi at 95mph.7. flown a plane8. was a carnie (sp?) for a day.all i got for now great thread idea though.

-Covered a court challenge to the canadian federal governments patriation of our constitution-attended both a provincial and federal leadership campaign for the progressive conservative party of canada-interviewed Long John Baldry and "Spaceman" Bill Lee for radio

thought of a few more1. wrapped a full car in 1 big sticker2. been on top of a 35 foot high billboard.3. done a wheelie on a 4 wheeler for over 1 mile

Another famous person story, this one a bit tragic. I had been doing a musical apprenticeship with an unnamed musician. He was the kind of guy who was very famous within the circle of the kind of music he did, but basically unknown outside that circle. Nevertheless he led this kind of jet-setting lifestyle and knew a lot of hollywood people. I used to get phone calls like "Listen, I can't make lunch today, I'm hopping on a plane with melanie griffith to go up to san francisco for the day". So one day he tells me that he is going to be hanging out with Charlize Theron that night and may be in my neighborhood, and that he would stop by with her to hang out. At the time I was living in this awesome place overlooking the boardwalk/beach/ocean, so I think he wanted to show off my place. Still, I didn't really think this was going to happen, and by 10pm or so I hadn't heard from him so I went out to eat with my roommate. When I get home there are two messages on my machine.. "Hey, I'm here with Charlize right by your place we want to stop by, where are you?" asscnkldv#$#JKlf9jffjjfdfmvmd4 :club: • failed to let charlize theron into homep.s. charlize and I were both single at the time
Charlie is actually my aunts niece!The little known fact is that she has chronic halitosis, so you didn't miss anything dude, TRUST me.ok, I made that up, sux to be you man...
I do believe someone will be striking up a cigar tonight.
Is this Preston Mattingly, the Los Angeles Dodgers prospect?
No his older brother Tyler. Got a full ride to Louisville and then a few years in the minors, don't know what he does anymore.
Here’s a couple from my so called life. Jurist on a murder trialHad a company spend 55 million dollars on an idea for an advertising campaign that I helped concept.While at the University of Arizona, I was hit on by a US Congressman. At the time he was in the closet but late came out. (I spurned his advances)Had ‘intimate encounter’ with a girl while three other people were asleep in the same room. (The room was very small too.)Seduced by an ex-girlfriend’s twin sister. (I turned her down. She was drunk, I was sober.) As I reflect back, this was a huge mistake. I broke up with her sister two months later. Live and learn.Dropped out of college and rode a bicycle through Europe for 6 months. Ten countries, 5,000 miles 1 flat tire.Was in New York City on 9/11
That would be cool. I'd do it around US though, never had any desire to go overseas.

My life is definitely boring compared to the people in this thread but I still wanted to throw my hat in the ring.Sporting Events:Attended Game 2 of the 2000 World Series - The game where Clemens threw the piece of bat back at Piazza. I still say it's the only time ALL 57,000+ in Yankee Stadium did a collective WTF and then started going NUTS !!!Attended the 2008 Home Run Derby and 2008 All Star Game - Josh Hamilton was beyond crushing the ball in the Derby. He's an AMAZING story.Famous/Semi-Famous People i've met and actually spent more than a few minutes talking to:Stephon Marbury, Mary J. Blige, Tyson Beckford (I actually know him pretty well), Arturo Gatti, Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker, Lou Duva...I met Brooke Shields, but I was only 1 at the time so I obviously don't remember it (Beat) She stopped my parents in a store and said I was adorable and had beautiful blue eyes. She also asked to hold me (Brag-a-ments)180+ mph running from a cop... Decent if anyone is interested. The car was a modified IS300 (Turbo'd and Supra TT 6-Speed conversion)and my coup de grace...Went to my first strip club within a few days of turning 14. I looked about 12 at the time. AWESOME NIGHT !!! Happy Birthday to me :)Dan

been in an acident going 160 kph down a small street in a 5.0 mustang and walked with no injuries no seat belts i was passenger "i didnt want to race" had a gun pulled on me 3 differant times by 3 differant people on my street while walking to the store (was 14 and 15 twice)have a former nhler as a third generation cousin and hes going to have his jersy number retired some time this year i beleive "iv never met or tlked to him"been stabbed and had to have life saving surgery from blood loss had a catheter and over 152 staples to close said wounds was in hospital in icu for 3 weeksdont have a driver license but collect cars "LOL" i knowedit better late than never :club: