• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Left staking off for a reason. And didn't include stuff outside poker sir.
I just needed to find somethin to try to call you out on. It's what I do.Nice year sir.And Jordan, don't you mean, "doesnt seem like a lot of money for so many hands"?
I just needed to find somethin to try to call you out on. It's what I do.Nice year sir.And Jordan, don't you mean, "doesnt seem like a lot of money for so many hands"?
LOL, this never gets old.
900k+ hands ... :club: carpel tunnel syndrome ..sick volume sir how do u do itdoes it bother you that tre has 1 fif the hands and same earnings ?
LOL. This came up a while back and actually Sean's post referenced it cause it was with me and Jordan. HU people play way less tables which = higher win rates. And just in general getting to pick who you play against at all times = higher win rates. Completely different games. Having said that, Tre, Jordan, Matt, Zach are all sickos so I'm not taking anything away from them at all. You just can't really compare 6 max people to HU. All that matters in the end is that all of us are making lots of money and from the looks of this thread I am really happy for quite a few people.

I started being staked at the beginning of July. It is when I really consider it the start of everything, whatever was before was never really serious.Break down is 48% 25nl, 48% 50NL 4% 100NL.yearkl3.jpgReally started off great. The last 2.5 months though have been very unkind.

I started being staked at the beginning of July. It is when I really consider it the start of everything, whatever was before was never really serious.Break down is 48% 25nl, 48% 50NL 4% 100NL.yearkl3.jpgReally started off great. The last 2.5 months though have been very unkind.
May I make a tentative suggestion that you stop somewhere around hand 180,000?
YearatNL.jpgI don't have any PT DBs before October, though I think i'm up around $400 in that time but not that serious volume. This is from October 11th to now on a stake from Brett, 65% $25NL and 35% $50NL. I'm quite pleased with this so far and made a fair it in rakeback. Very hopeful for 2009.

Wow people these graphs look great!!For myself I was up 2500 at dif stakes, dropped a 1000 but got it back. My volume this year was an astonishing 8500 hands when I asked PS by mail... things will change next year.Jan

I made more in one day than i made the whole rest of this year, which makes the rest of my year seem pretty weak considering I dont really have another job besides poker, but if you told me when the year started i'd make mid 5 figures i'd obviously call it a successful year. I did ok in cash games and didn't put in a ton of volume which I'll hopefully change in 09. I crushed the midstakes razz tournaments when I played them, and made 2 deep runs in razz majors including one win. On the bad side Im pretty sure I lost money in NL tourneys over the year, though I didnt play a ton of them and only played a few big buy in ones.

Started off playing 6max 10NL in JulyGraph for 6max 10NL - 25NL - and a couple of K @ 506m.jpgCashed out and hired a Coach for HU50NL HUHU.jpgCombined to date:combine.jpg+ 500 or so Rake I guessHere's to a goot 2009 :club:

Can someone explain to me what stakes hu cash games are similar to turbo hu tournys on FTP? which ones are similar skilled opponentswhich ones are similar profit potentialthanks.