I've been playing poker for a couple of weeks, and now I decided to finally make an account on this forum. :club: Im playing low stakes, trying to build a bankroll. Gone from aprox 10 to 100 pounds, some due to luck, and some due to massive grinding at the Limit Hold'em table. Have to make sure I don't hit 0, since imnot old enough to deposit cash yet (yay) I just had a quite funny Sit&Go hand and thought I'd post it here as I just made my account.qqvsaakker1.th.jpg***** Hand History for Game 7618083902 *****30/60 Tourney Texas Hold'em Game Table (NL) (STT Tournament 43422273) - Mon Dec 15 12:07:50 EST 2008 Table Turbo 1382759 (Real Money) -- Seat 5 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10Seat 1: STEVEWHAT111 (2050)Seat 2: Acekob (1900)Seat 3: Rekopdelux (1900)Seat 4: mirra (1880)Seat 5: stisss08 (1720)Seat 6: azael69 (2190)Seat 7: Bito86 (1970)Seat 8: Cuca1 (1640)Seat 9: Sosiska112 (2000)Seat 10: hanska12 (2750)azael69 posts small blind (30)Bito86 posts big blind (60)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Acekob [ Qd, Qh ] Cuca1 raises (120) to 120Sosiska112 foldshanska12 foldsSTEVEWHAT111 calls (120)Acekob raises (1900) to 1900Acekob is all-In.Rekopdelux calls (1900)Rekopdelux is all-In.mirra foldsstisss08 foldsazael69 foldsBito86 foldsCuca1 calls (1520)Cuca1 is all-In.STEVEWHAT111 folds** Dealing Flop ** : [ 6c, 5s, Th ] ** Dealing Turn ** : [ Qs ] ** Dealing River ** : [ 8h ] Creating Main Pot with $5130 with Cuca1Creating Side Pot 1 with $520 with Acekob,Rekopdelux** Summary **Main Pot: 5130 | Side Pot 1: 520Board: [ 6c 5s Th Qs 8h ]STEVEWHAT111 balance 1930, lost 120 (folded) Acekob balance 5650, bet 1900, collected 5650, net +3750 [ Qd Qh ] [ three of a kind, Queens -- Qd,Qh,Qs,Th,8h ]Rekopdelux balance 0, lost 1900 [ Ah Ad ] [ a pair of Aces -- Ah,Ad,Qs,Th,8h ]mirra balance 1880, didn't bet (folded)stisss08 balance 1720, didn't bet (folded)azael69 balance 2160, lost 30 (folded) Bito86 balance 1910, lost 60 (folded) Cuca1 balance 0, lost 1640 [ Kd Kc ] [ a pair of Kings -- Kd,Kc,Qs,Th,8h ]Sosiska112 balance 2000, didn't bet (folded)hanska12 balance 2750, didn't bet (folded)After that some dude just started playing like ... well Gus Hansen minus skill.All in on every hand, i folded JJ, TT in a row, but after seeing him doubling up with K5 off i called him with AK and he went down to 1000$ again.Next hand he went all inn again and lost to my J10 suited. Rest of the tournament was easy, everyone left was kind of even in chips and they posed no real threat, so i just played the cards and knocked out one after one. Yes it was a 1 dollar buy in and yes me + everyone there suck donkeyballs :x But I'm working on it at leastCheers to Daniel N for all his tips and guides on how to play!

Have to make sure I don't hit 0, since im not old enough to deposit cash yet (yay)
Welcome to the forums. As you are not yet legally allowed to play poker online, I would recommend hiding your SN from the forums until you are of legal age, lest someone forward this post and your SN to whichever poker site you play.
qqvsaakker1.th.jpg***** Hand History for Game 7618083902 *****30/60 Tourney Texas Hold'em Game Table (NL) (STT Tournament 43422273) - Mon Dec 15 12:07:50 EST 2008 Table Turbo 1382759 (Real Money) -- Seat 5 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10Seat 1: STEVEWHAT111 (2050)Seat 2: Acekob (1900)Seat 3: Rekopdelux (1900)Seat 4: mirra (1880)Seat 5: stisss08 (1720)Seat 6: azael69 (2190)Seat 7: Bito86 (1970)Seat 8: Cuca1 (1640)Seat 9: Sosiska112 (2000)Seat 10: hanska12 (2750)azael69 posts small blind (30)Bito86 posts big blind (60)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Acekob [ Qd, Qh ]
Oops...I guess you were more than happy to furnish both a confession of illegal activities (underage gaming), together with your identity (Acekob) and the poker site where you play (Party Gaming Co.)GG Ace
Welcome to the forums. As you are not yet legally allowed to play poker online, I would recommend hiding your SN from the forums until you are of legal age, lest someone forward this post and your SN to whichever poker site you play.Oops...I guess you were more than happy to furnish both a confession of illegal activities (underage gaming), together with your identity (Acekob) and the poker site where you play (Party Gaming Co.)GG Ace
hmm yeh i thought about it after posting. Think anyone gonne be a dick about it and forward it? :\I turn 18 in not too long anyways.. and the first and only deposit I ever made was from my mother as a birthday gift,the accunt could just as well belong to her. Thanks for the warning thoughpsThis is only a fake scam account trying to impose as Acekob to get him banned from PartyPoker :club:
Gone from aprox 10 to 100 pounds,
Poker can do this to people. It's mainly because of sitting in front of a computer doing nothing... but tbh, it looks like you had some weight to put on anyway. 10 pounds seems a little small, like.. baby sized.But good luck, and welcome!
hmm yeh i thought about it after posting. Think anyone gonne be a dick about it and forward it? :\I turn 18 in not too long anyways.. and the first and only deposit I ever made was from my mother as a birthday gift,the accunt could just as well belong to her. Thanks for the warning thoughpsThis is only a fake scam account trying to impose as Acekob to get him banned from PartyPoker :club:
LOL, don't worry about it, I'm just giving you the requisite hard time as a forum newcomer.
Poker can do this to people. It's mainly because of sitting in front of a computer doing nothing... but tbh, it looks like you had some weight to put on anyway. 10 pounds seems a little small, like.. baby sized.But good luck, and welcome!
o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o
i demand that you explain your wallpaper
My first photshopped picture >.> Friend was kinda mocked for having a harrypotter like scarf during a football matchSo I added him to a harry potter pic during class.. And for the dude asking if he was the Norwegian Harry Potter; how the buck did you know he's from Norway?He's studying in the states this year though
My first photshopped picture >.> Friend was kinda mocked for having a harrypotter like scarf during a football matchSo I added him to a harry potter pic during class.. And for the dude asking if he was the Norwegian Harry Potter; how the buck did you know he's from Norway?He's studying in the states this year though
AcekobPoker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 3Joined: Yesterday, 12:32 PMFrom: NorwayMember No.: 35,292Favorite Poker Game: Lim Hold'emNo idea where that idea could have come from...
AcekobPoker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 3Joined: Yesterday, 12:32 PMFrom: NorwayMember No.: 35,292Favorite Poker Game: Lim Hold'emNo idea where that idea could have come from...
Sorry, I just edited that 5 minutes ago, wasn't there when he posted.Should've explained better