Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Doesn't make it sound less gay.
Plus I got a pic of some guy in some ghey outfir with Troyo's face on it and a sig that says BFF.<--------------------Not ghey though.

So we missed the thirty minutes of slap-fighting and hair-pulling before the drink-off was agreed to?I feel gipped.. Hope it makes it to you tube someday. :club:

was awesomely entertaining and congrats Gallo!!I was only disappointed that there were no girls included.....fwiw, girls make the bestest bff and they have boobies, i can't believe you'd pass up boobies.

was awesomely entertaining and congrats Gallo!!I was only disappointed that there were no girls included.....fwiw, girls make the bestest bff and they have boobies, i can't believe you'd pass up boobies.
Umm...did u now see how much love I gave boobies and ashes??Ty for the complments everyone...had a blast doing it!!!Oh and RG....HOW U DOIN? (In my best Joey Tribiani voice)
Gallo winning needs to be put on the front main page for a couple days in the FCP headlines area. IMO
Yeah, cause I can't win any dang tournies!!
pics would help the cause
You may be right that girls make better bff's but trust me, by choosing Gallo as his bff Vick definitly wasnt passing up on boobies
You may be right that girls make better bff's but trust me, by choosing Gallo as his bff Vick definitly wasnt passing up on boobies
ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Not true, Even though he was knocked out in the first round, Kurt was included