Navybuttons' Paradox

as a player gets a better and better understanding of game and gambling theory as well as work ethic that he/she develops through poker, they are more able to see the "larger plays" which are deviations from the actual play of poker.cliff's notes: to be the best poker player i can be i can't be the best poker player i can be.sidenote: cardcore has been very patient with me as i struggle with this. i appreciate his time that i've wasted as i attempt to deal with this.

absolutely correct, but i don't think it's a paradox.nor is this thread long. you're a goddamn liar.
Oh you missed it? He totally edited out THE SECRET TO LIFE!
absolutely correct, but i don't think it's a paradox.nor is this thread long. you're a goddamn liar.
perception. if you were forced to sustain 1000lbs on your back until you finished reading the post it would seem long indeed.
perception. if you were forced to sustain 1000lbs on your back until you finished reading the post it would seem long indeed.
wrong. if i was forced to hold half a ton on my back while reading that post i'd be dead. and it'd be your fault. *******.

If I was forced to eat old clam chowder while reading this thread while getting a massage from a Thai midget who was getting her arm licked by an irish setter, what would the guy who created the poker chip utter as his last words?

If I was forced to eat old clam chowder while reading this thread while getting a massage from a Thai midget who was getting her arm licked by an irish setter, what would the guy who created the poker chip utter as his last words?
I don't know, but that would make the original post short by perception.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
i honestly think that the last two posts are great but should be edited. there are some things that really shouldn't be talked about publically.
U getting turned on?
burdened waiting seems longer. But so does unoccupied waiting
they are more able to see the "larger plays" which are deviations from the actual play of poker.
Are you tying poker and life together, or are you talking about training/working on your game and whatnot?You have the will of a volcano.