Definitely enjoyed it, but not quiiiiiiiite as much as the others recently. I think my favorite part was the discussion between Michael and Jim outside the building. Not that it was overly hilarious or anything, I just thought it was really well done. Also, the funniest thing that they didn't make an actual joke about was that, for Dwight, casual Friday meant not wearing a tie.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the opening scene with Kevin deserves some love lol.
Agreed. For no real reason, I was rolling. Also loved the Meredith stuff, although it was rather disgusting to think about.
Agreed. For no real reason, I was rolling. Also loved the Meredith stuff, although it was rather disgusting to think about.
Don't go falling in love with me kid

What did I tell you about building forts in my warehouse?Also, I thought the new receptionist was also named Kelly, but last night they called her Erin... did I miss something?

Also, I thought the new receptionist was also named Kelly, but last night they called her Erin... did I miss something?
They're both named Kelly, so a few episodes ago, Stringer (I've never seen The Wire and am just following the crowd) asked them for a different name (middle name?).
Definitely enjoyed it, but not quiiiiiiiite as much as the others recently. I think my favorite part was the discussion between Michael and Jim outside the building. Not that it was overly hilarious or anything, I just thought it was really well done. Also, the funniest thing that they didn't make an actual joke about was that, for Dwight, casual Friday meant not wearing a tie.
The wife and I were rolling about this exact thing. Also the Meredith nudity was hilarious.
Creed is so money:Creed: I want to hook you up with my daughterJim: I'm engaged to pamCreed: I thought you were gayJim: Why did you want to set me up with your daughter thenCreed: I don't know
That exchange was excellent, haha. Decent ep.

I think some of you kinda overvalue the Creed scenes just because he's got some good ones, but the gay one wasn't really all that funny. I kinda preferred the one before that where he says something odd and then he asked if he wanted to play a game, and then they went away for awhile and when you came back you found out it was just chess. Way better than the other one.

Creed could read the phone book and I'd laugh
You're not the only one. I loved the Creed/Jim scenes.
I think some of you kinda overvalue the Creed scenes just because he's got some good ones, but the gay one wasn't really all that funny.
I would sort of agree here. Creed makes me laugh regardless, so I'm biased, but it's not like every single thing he says is gold. For me, the best part about Creed in the last episode was the cult-like wardrobe he was wearing. And, on the conversation with Jim, it wasn't necessarily the gay part that made me laugh. It was that, once again, Creed has absolutely no knowledge of anyone else in the office. Throughout the series, he's made it clear that he basically has no idea who anybody is.
I would sort of agree here. Creed makes me laugh regardless, so I'm biased, but it's not like every single thing he says is gold. For me, the best part about Creed in the last episode was the cult-like wardrobe he was wearing. And, on the conversation with Jim, it wasn't necessarily the gay part that made me laugh. It was that, once again, Creed has absolutely no knowledge of anyone else in the office. Throughout the series, he's made it clear that he basically has no idea who anybody is.
Yeah, that is true and awesome. I just liked how Jim was scared to agree to play a game, thinking it was something crazy.

Great episode tonight!I can also say the Creed disco ball thing was good. :)But there was so much to like in this one. Nice light episode that just brought the funny.

Do you think Bob was nailing his secretary?
That was my first thought. But after they showed her acknowledge it, I am not so sure that's what it'll turn out being.
Do you think Bob was nailing his secretary?
The part that confused me was the secretary told her not to go in right then, which made it seem like, if anything, he was in there with somebody already. But, really, Bob & Phyllis are such minor characters and have always been some of the show's "purest" characters, for lack of a better word. You don't really question anything about them or their relationship, if that makes sense. I don't see why they would throw in a "Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration is a cheater!" story right at the end of a season.
The part that confused me was the secretary told her not to go in right then, which made it seem like, if anything, he was in there with somebody already. But, really, Bob & Phyllis are such minor characters and have always been some of the show's "purest" characters, for lack of a better word. You don't really question anything about them or their relationship, if that makes sense. I don't see why they would throw in a "Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration is a cheater!" story right at the end of a season.
I agree to a point... but season finale's almost always end on a weird note. Either an extreme high or extreme low. The low is used even more frequently, so that you wonder what will happen, or how they would get out of it. see: Entourage or Arrested Development.
I agree to a point... but season finale's almost always end on a weird note. Either an extreme high or extreme low. The low is used even more frequently, so that you wonder what will happen, or how they would get out of it. see: Entourage or Arrested Development.
Agreed, but I would be surprised if it involved these two characters.
Agreed, but I would be surprised if it involved these two characters.
agreed. I would be surprised as well, but it could easily be a solid sub-plot cliffhanger.

loved the disco episode (especially Erin's dancing! Is that Tae-Bo?). Her friend is cute.The Jim and Pam might elope sub-plot seemed odd.I hope Stringer Bell (Charles) is not totally gone from the show.Also, I kinda wish Wallace was a bigger part of the show. His character cracks me up for some reason.

agreed. I would be surprised as well, but it could easily be a solid sub-plot cliffhanger.
Fine, fine, fine. They might do it but I do NOT have to like it. Great, now I already hate Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration.