Interesting week... new tribes which I'm not sure I'm a fan of but whatever. I got to watch the show a 2nd time to remember who's on what tribe to be honest (I was a little occupied with the forum while watching the show). Since the tribe mix up, everyone is scrambling for 'numbers' to build quick alliances, getting rid of the one of the most physical women in the game was a huge mistake imo. Basically tribal council was all about replacing 1 member with sugar. Instead of replacing a weak player for a weak player (Kelly for Sugar) they opted to replace their strongest player for a weak player. This means they are screwed. The teams are even and Fang is now at a big disadvantage only having 1 or 2 strong players on their team, complete idiots.Bad beat serge...

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting week... new tribes which I'm not sure I'm a fan of but whatever. I got to watch the show a 2nd time to remember who's on what tribe to be honest (I was a little occupied with the forum while watching the show). Since the tribe mix up, everyone is scrambling for 'numbers' to build quick alliances, getting rid of the one of the most physical women in the game was a huge mistake imo. Basically tribal council was all about replacing 1 member with sugar. Instead of replacing a weak player for a weak player (Kelly for Sugar) they opted to replace their strongest player for a weak player. This means they are screwed. The teams are even and Fang is now at a big disadvantage only having 1 or 2 strong players on their team, complete idiots.Bad beat serge...
BFT!

I actually thought it was the necessary move to vote Jacquie off. It was just extremely bad luck for her to get put in a tribe without any of her alliance members.Kelly had no alliance coming into the new tribe, and I thought it was genius that Ken picked her instead of Bob when picking tribes. So she is an extra vote with the original fong members. If you think about it they can lose almost every immunity challenge and still have the numbers when it is ready to merge. They can vote off Sugar next week, then Ace, then Kelly, then when it is almost time to merge, Randy, Susie, and Dan are on the other side. I don't think the Fong members are capable of doing that though since they almost voted Kelly off first. The hidden immunity idol could ruin everything though, and I think Ace is smart enough to know when to use it for himself or Sugar.I would be super pissed if I was Jacquie. You put yourself in a great alliance, then get screwed by a tribe switch. It happens to a couple people every season. You have to give her credit for fighting all the way until the vote, she almost persuaded everyone to vote for Kelly.I don't think Kelly is as weak as she looked in that challenge, we will see in the next couple episodes. It was a weird challenge, those things looked extremely hard to paddle. I liked how Ken looked to be the leader of the tribe at tribal council. And everybody was looking to Ken to see who should get voted off. Definitely an unlikely leader lol.

I actually thought it was the necessary move to vote Jacquie off. It was just extremely bad luck for her to get put in a tribe without any of her alliance members.Kelly had no alliance coming into the new tribe, and I thought it was genius that Ken picked her instead of Bob when picking tribes. So she is an extra vote with the original fong members. If you think about it they can lose almost every immunity challenge and still have the numbers when it is ready to merge. They can vote off Sugar next week, then Ace, then Kelly, then when it is almost time to merge, Randy, Susie, and Dan are on the other side. I don't think the Fong members are capable of doing that though since they almost voted Kelly off first. The hidden immunity idol could ruin everything though, and I think Ace is smart enough to know when to use it for himself or Sugar.I would be super pissed if I was Jacquie. You put yourself in a great alliance, then get screwed by a tribe switch. It happens to a couple people every season. You have to give her credit for fighting all the way until the vote, she almost persuaded everyone to vote for Kelly.I don't think Kelly is as weak as she looked in that challenge, we will see in the next couple episodes. It was a weird challenge, those things looked extremely hard to paddle. I liked how Ken looked to be the leader of the tribe at tribal council. And everybody was looking to Ken to see who should get voted off. Definitely an unlikely leader lol.
Anybody wanna chop now ?
Remember there is a whole other tribe lol. He has just as good as a chance as my boy GCeezy (I like that better than GCizzle).
lol he's gone.And can my boy Charlie be any more gay?!? WTF was all that hugging when he got picked for Marcus' (?) Tribe.
And can my boy Charlie be any more gay?!? WTF was all that hugging when he got picked for Marcus' (?) Tribe.
No... he has maxed out his gayness. He makes Richard Simmons seem masculine.
Im liking my chances
I'm not liking mine at all..
I don't think Kelly is as weak as she looked in that challenge, we will see in the next couple episodes. It was a weird challenge, those things looked extremely hard to paddle.
I am in so much trouble having this girl as my pick.. where is the girl in the interviews? This Kelly that they keep showing is just a whiny, weak, standofish little bitch.. I hate that I even have to root for her! lol lol

Clearly, this last episode falls into the classic "How to Make a Bad Tribe Worse" department...The Tribe Switch:Another fine example of Darwinism gone awry. Various people making decisions without really thinking about consequences and, to be honest, they weren't given much time to do so. Ken's ability to sense a fellow outsider is almost uncanny and it could very well be that the final four will be all geeks and loners (which may bode well for Randy, my draftee)The Challenge:OK, if paddling one of those things is so difficult, how is it that some people, like Randy, got around pretty quickly while others floundered around? Ken, Kelly, Crystal, GC, I'm looking at you. Your team had no plan, no drive, except for Ace and Jacquie, and that's why you lost got crushed.The Vote:Mama always said, "Stupid is as stupid does". Nice job voting off your best woman athlete. Consider yourselves lucky you had numbers, because you all suck, except for Ace and Jacquie. Crystal, you are the worst excuse for an Olympian I've ever seen. the fact you won a medal makes me wonder if you ran in the Special Olympics by mistake and no one noticed because you are a mouthy retard (with all due respect to the truly good and humane people who participate in those Games). Maybe Kelly will get better, but it'll be a relative better, in which any improvement at all will count for something. Like dragging a few fire sticks into camp. That would be a 1000% improvement.Sugar: You little wildcat...you and Ace are going to have to come up with something fine and fancy, otherwise you are GONE, because your sorry ass tribe is likely ending up at Tribal until the merge...

Sugar........ awwwwwwwww honey honeylilflag.jpgAll the other women in her tribe are hot also though, I don't know if she is the hottest. Paloma was hot also.
She looks like she has put on weight since these pictures were taken
I MEAN SERIOUSLY HOW THE **** DOES MY PICK GET VOTED OUT FIRST... WHAT ARE THE ****ING ODDS OF THAT!!!!!
I'm pretty sure its 18 to 1But yea you got screwed she was really bad

Thank god for TVlinks or I would have to wait til 2010 to watch this,They should really make the hidden idol tougher to find, I guess they don't want to go a season without it being found but it would be so much better if it was still out there really late in the game.It's a toss up for me as to who is the most annoying survivor ever, GC or Ace fkin cringeworthy anytime one of these speaks.

4 weeks ago called and they... dammit I don't know how to finish this joke, help anyone?
Your Tivo called and it said it already had to delete that episode to make room!That's all i've got.. :club:
Your Tivo called and it said it already had to delete that episode to make room!That's all i've got.. :club:
Not bad..
I MEAN SERIOUSLY HOW THE **** DOES MY PICK GET VOTED OUT FIRST... WHAT ARE THE ****ING ODDS OF THAT!!!!!
Sanjaya lost!

****IN MOTHER****ERS.... WHY DIDNT THEY FLUSH OUT THE IDOL WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE?.... THEY ARE SO STUPIDWHY THE HELL DIDNT SUGAR YELL LOUDER IN THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE?WHY DID THOSE IDIOTS WANT TO PADDLE RIGHT UP TO THE ANGRY ELEPHANT? DO THEY HAVE A DEATH WISH?GCEEZY IS A DUMB BEEZYuggggh mega tilt

****IN MOTHER****ERS.... WHY DIDNT THEY FLUSH OUT THE IDOL WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE?.... THEY ARE SO STUPIDWHY THE HELL DIDNT SUGAR YELL LOUDER IN THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE?WHY DID THOSE IDIOTS WANT TO PADDLE RIGHT UP TO THE ANGRY ELEPHANT? DO THEY HAVE A DEATH WISH?GCEEZY IS A DUMB BEEZYuggggh mega tilt
Agreed with all this, lol.
The first part, I think is a toss up. Either get rid of Sugs and keep the guy who's not going to try in the challenges and you end up back at the next council and down another member. Or get rid of Cizzle and have someone who will fight for you in the challenge but risk keeping idol around. Meh to either.Second part. This is the problem with this tribe. Continuously making the wrong decisions. Sugs should have been one of the ball tossers, and GameBoy should have been the one shouting instructions. Always have the smart guy give directions. I assume this set-up was Ace so he gets the blame on this one.As for the rest. Yep.

Reward Challenge: It's too bad those balls weren't bigger and capable of running people down. Would have made this challenge much more entertaining. Sugar was the wrong choice as a caller and Ace suffered for it, along with getting a shield in the face. It was still very close.Immunity challenge: Randy rocked again! Ace gets a pineapple in the face! Crystal sucked ass again! Ken was pretty good, but they didn't capitalize on the heavy fruit (Charlie, I'm looking at you!).Kota once again proved their strength, but not by as much as some think. The problem for Fang is that they don't realise how close they came to winning and simply let the losing get to them and got depressed and bitchy instead of sucking it up and strategizing. Council> Sugar: The way Sugar played it at council, she came across KNOWING she was outed as having the idol and mentioned she'd brought her bag, effectively denying the others an opportunity to backstab her. She then went with her read that everyone voted GC and she was right. You don't want to play poker against this chick, I'm telling you. Excellent manipulation.GC was just a whiny useless bitch and had to go, esp after the above prevote discussion about the idol.Fang is in disarray. Crystal and Kelly suck and the Sugar/Ace alliance needs to get Ken on board to get rid of them or they will never win a challenge. How long can Ace be the workhorse for this tribe of losers while being an outsider...What a drag it must be to carry this tribe and be on the bubble...

I thought it was weird the way Jeff outed Sugar at tribal. I don't know how she didn't play the idol after that. Like Merc said, she is so cool.(and hot) It looked like Fang was winning the imunity challenge but then they showed Ken catching apples and oranges while Kota was throwing watermellons and pineapples. WTF Fang.