• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it just me or did they give a map to Sugar when she got her hint but it didn't show one for Dan when he was there. With the Map you would think that Dan would have found the 1st clue. Could he be that dumb?I love Survivor. That is all for today.
Everytime a person goes to exile they get a new clue to go along with the ones that were given in the past. The map was clue #2.

I wish they would have showed the numbers for a little longer to the public in the immunity challenge. I didn't even get a chance to try to figure it out and I didn't want to pause the DVR, which would have toned down the hype...

Everytime a person goes to exile they get a new clue to go along with the ones that were given in the past. The map was a silver platter
fyp. unless i'm crazy it's less than 150 yards in a straight line after you cross the lake that you go through jungle, and open into a field where the only thing of consequence is the giant sand crater, and it was "buried" in the middle halfway under a 1 foot rock. that told you to walk back to the original place and look for a tree that was across 10 feet of water and visible from the drop off point at exile. and the idol was sitting in the branches at eye level. easiest idol ever?

Havent read all this thread so it was probably already discussed unless i am way off base, but doesnt Dan Kay have an eerie resemblance to Michael Cera? His voice and mannerisms are dead on and his looks are not too far off besides he is obviously in better shape. Everytime I hear him talk I think of Michael Cera.

fyp. unless i'm crazy it's less than 150 yards in a straight line after you cross the lake that you go through jungle, and open into a field where the only thing of consequence is the giant sand crater, and it was "buried" in the middle halfway under a 1 foot rock. that told you to walk back to the original place and look for a tree that was across 10 feet of water and visible from the drop off point at exile. and the idol was sitting in the branches at eye level. easiest idol ever?
I liked the old days where it was 3-4 trips before it could be figured out. I remember a guy digging a long hole through the beach all day because he knew the line but wasn't sure how far back to dig.
I liked the old days where it was 3-4 trips before it could be figured out. I remember a guy digging a long hole through the beach all day because he knew the line but wasn't sure how far back to dig.
Yes, but having to wade through parasite infested water while being eyeballed by monkeys and elephants isn't exactly a piece of cake...I'd say the Exile territory is rolling jungle terrain about 10 times the size of a football field all told...I could be wrong...

I'm just waiting for one of the Survivors to get bitten/eaten by a croc and then hearing the crew of Survivor say "Dammit, we missed one!!"

Big probs to Sugar for not only finding the idol, but actually being a decent liar and having her tribe not know she has it. She's got a cute face, great chest, and I'd have a mad crush on her if she didn't cry all the time and wear that leopard dress.

Big probs to Sugar for not only finding the idol, but actually being a decent liar and having her tribe not know she has it. She's got a cute face, great chest, and I'd have a mad crush on her if she didn't cry all the time and wear that leopard dress.
Her daddy issues make up for her emotional breakdowns and propensity to be attracted to the biggest DB in her tribe. Sugar is by far the most attractive survivor this season. She made a huge blunder by telling Ace she found it.
Sugar........ awwwwwwwww honey honeylilflag.jpgjess.jpgAll the other women in her tribe are hot also though, I don't know if she is the hottest. Paloma was hot also.
Paloma was an annoying little minion. My chick is the hottest

I'm on board the Sugarland Express! I also concur she effed up telling Ace about the idol, but she has no one else to talk to and that's just the way women operate...

Agree
Ok of course sugar is hot.But I just re-watched the episode and there is no way she is the hottest.I seriously exploded in my pants watching Jacquie and Kelly go down that water slide thing in their bikinis.

I don't think there's really any super hot girls this season tbh - I miss Amanda. I think Sugar is the hottest if I had to pick, followed by Corinne.

Yea they better not switch tribes up, it's even isn't it? 2 wins a piece, what's the problem with that?
Unless the teaser I saw was just to fake us out... Jeff said.."We are picking new tribes"...then a close up on jaw droppings....aaaaaaaaand cut.

Corinne reminds me some of COurtney Cox. just older and flintier. She'd snap off your **** in a second if she thought it would advance her game. A very dangerous competitor...Is it a tribe switch? If so, it won't be because of any perceived imbalance. These things are generally planned in advance...If so, it'll be a whole new dynamic, which would be fine with me...Who would benefit from a switch? GC, for one...lol. Ace and Sugar, also.

Corinne reminds me some of COurtney Cox. just older and flintier. She'd snap off your **** in a second if she thought it would advance her game. A very dangerous competitor...Is it a tribe switch? If so, it won't be because of any perceived imbalance. These things are generally planned in advance...If so, it'll be a whole new dynamic, which would be fine with me...Who would benefit from a switch? GC, for one...lol. Ace and Sugar, also.
I love me some Corrine