• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moron ALERT! Myself... I know...shockerI had to DVR the episode because I went to high school football game last night and I just watched it.Commercials and all....Totally forgot I was watching DVR and could have FF through the commercials.Yep.... 2 straight hours.
lol Ouch

Does Marcus know that we know that Charlie knows that he is gay ? What if he realizes that Charlie is staring at his knob and freaks ? I get all icky just thinking about it. Weird. I have to agree with everybody on the Randy love. He's pretty funny at times. Bummer for Ken that Michelle got the boot. It might be another 4 years for him now.

didn't he specifically say he was straight early on...after charlie was flirting with him when they went out on a walk?or was that someone else
He did tell the camera he "didn't roll that way". He's playing the game best he can I guess.Just finished watching the premiere. The 4 that formed the initial alliance seem smart and are on the stronger tribe. I have a feeling some twist in the game will separate them and screw up their plans a bit.As for the eliminations so far, I agree with Gillian 100%. Just useless and annoying as well.Though contrary to most here, I kind of dug Michelle. Not real hot, but sorta cute, and just begging for a hate fuck. Didn't want her to go so soon. And I don't think she was worthless in challenges. Just anti-social enough to alienate everyone but the video game geek.Way too early to predict much, but I could see the 4 person alliance go far, and then see Corrine and Jacquee find a 3rd woman to screw over the guys.And GC annoys me and his stupid lime green shirt hurts my eyes.
I'm sure my opinions will be completely wrong on some of the people. These were just my thoughts based on the interviews.12. Crystal: In great shape, Olympian? THREAT!!!!18. Randy: Not just an old guy, he's a crazy old guy. Reminds me of Gary Busey.2 hour premiere tonight!! W00t.
Crystal.....I thought the same but then she couldn't even get up the hill...WTF???!?!!??Dead on read about Randy....same thing I thought.
Anyone else reminded of Shrek:Shrek: Ogres are like onions. Donkey: They stink? Shrek: Yes. No. Donkey: Oh, they make you cry. Shrek: No. Donkey: Oh, you leave em out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin' little white hairs. Shrek: NO. Layers. Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions have layers. You get it? We both have layers. [sighs] Donkey: Oh, you both have layers. Oh. You know, not everybody like onions. Donkey: You know what everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious. Shrek: No! You dense, irritating, miniature beast of burden! Ogres are like onions! End of story. Bye-bye. See ya later.
LOL Blue! I said this same shit to D last night!
Moron ALERT! Myself... I know...shockerI had to DVR the episode because I went to high school football game last night and I just watched it.Commercials and all....Totally forgot I was watching DVR and could have FF through the commercials.Yep.... 2 straight hours.
OMG! This is really funny!

My pick was Crystal but her choice when they chose teammates was just awful. Jillian started it out stupidly by not picking one of the strong guys and then Crystal picks I guess her friend who obviously wouldn't be a much of a help on the physical challenges. How can people make such bad choices when drawing teams?Marcus looks good and I saw Jeff Probst's blog post and he mentioned that 1/2 the girls on the production crews were salivating for Marcus so he'll have a huge target on his back in the later stages.They should have kept Michelle since they were already weak on the physical challenges - they were fairly close in the boulder challenge and Jillian was no help at all. Justice.Dan really screwed up trying to find the idol - why was he looking in the water after reading the clue? Probst' blog mentions that the idol is not that hard to find at all.At this point, Randy is the most surprising to me as he seems to have a feel for the game, says it like it is and using his glasses for a fish hook was awesome.

I read Probst's blog, most of the stuff he covers we have already discussed. He did say a lot about Corrine though and we didn't even see her that much in the 1st episode.The thing about his blog which was shocking... Probst calls himself JPiddy at the end... probably lamest nickname of all time. I have lost all respect for him.

I read Probst's blog, most of the stuff he covers we have already discussed. He did say a lot about Corrine though and we didn't even see her that much in the 1st episode.The thing about his blog which was shocking... Probst calls himself JPiddy at the end... probably lamest nickname of all time. I have lost all respect for him.
I never had any respect for him but now have less.Is that possible?
I agree with most of what Tanner said. Before I get in to though, my first thoughts are that so many people don't learn from past survivors. They go to Africa for Survivor and show up in dresses, suits, bowties, wtf??? If we're staying at a hotel and going to steakhouse dinners for the week leading up to the first day of survivor I would be wearing sweat pants & t-shirt everyday expecting it to start anytime. Seeing all of the guys in their underwear is nasty.For the eliminations - Michelle had attitude no doubt, but I think they made a big mistake getting rid of her first. I think Gillian should definitely have gone being the weakest and most annoying. Suck it up that Michelle is an egotistical outsider at camp. She proved herself in the first challenge by being the first chick up the hill and with her they would've had a better shot at winning the last immunity challenge.
First part: You're assuming they're not told they're required to wear something nice for a photo shoot type thing.Second part: Huge mistake. Michelle probably would have been the difference in the second immunity seeing as Gillian was absolutely worthless in that one. People really need to start to learn to live with peoples attitudes through the first chunk of the show and keep the strong team members because the only thing that matters is making the merge with more tribe members.
In related news, I saw them blur out Michelle's nipple a couple times, but did anyone else notice them blurring out some camel toe?
No...but I did notice they blurred out her crotch area once. She must have a forest growing down there for them to have to blur all around that area.Shaved FTW