• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this topic came up during Survivor China.But I think CBS does a lot of unnecessary blurring in Survivor. I remember in China, Amanda's ass was blurred 24/7. There is no way her ass was out for the entire season.And in this episode they were blurring Michelle's titty when she was just sitting talking to Ken. Who just sits and talks to someone with there nip out unless they want to get ****ed right then and there?I think CBS sometimes blurs things out to make the viewer think that they are showing stuff on the island, when they really aren't. I don't know just another one of my survivor conspiracy theories I guess.

My DVR fucked up and I had to watch this online. It totally sucks on cbs.com so I hope I can avoid any more DVR problems. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................Sugaaaaaaaaarrrrrr

who the hell spells Michelle mishellSomeone did.Where do they get this idiots?
I'm guessing it was G-Sizzle (lol). There's a musician named M'shell Ndege Ocello or something like that...I think it's related to names like Kyshana and TaySean, etc...
My DVR fucked up and I had to watch this online. It totally sucks on cbs.com so I hope I can avoid any more DVR problems. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................Sugaaaaaaaaarrrrrr
Do you have On demand? Its on there for free.
I need action. Anyone want to offer me a Survivor bet so I can have something to cheer for? I'm looking to root for Bob and Ken at this point.
I'll take the field and give you 5-1 for $100.
I need action. Anyone want to offer me a Survivor bet so I can have something to cheer for? I'm looking to root for Bob and Ken at this point.
I'll take the field and give you 5-1 for $100.
loooooolDegens. :club::ts:D
Do you have On demand? Its on there for free.
My cable provider has ondemand but doesn't have any network shows available.
this isn't pre-empted by the VP debates?
Apparently the channel listing said Survivor was on instead of the debate which tricked my dvr into recording the wrong hour. It's not on cbs.com yet and there's no torrent out. I feel cheated.edit: I just watched it on cbs.com and Sugar is annoying and fantastically gorgeous.

Kota Tribe:OMG! You arrogant bastards lost!!!Ace: You aren't stupid, but you're pretty oblivious, sir. Corinne: I've decided you are dangerous, but you'd be more so if you put on a sweeter facePaloma: Nice job not shutting up. It got you ousted.Bob: I hope you realise what thin ice you are skating on...Marcus/Charlie: Saw less of you this week and I was fine with thatKelly: You are almost as dumb as PalomaSugar: Nice work, girl, very nice indeed...Who did I miss...? Fang Tribe: Ken: Geeks rule this weekRandy: Keep up the solid work, sir!GC: You're lucky your tribe won this week, princess...Next time you go to tribal, you are a goner...Crystal: Finally, you showed some athleticismMatty: Another good week under the radarDan: Nice job flying lowSylvia: The only time I thought of you was when I was wondering how much weight you were going to lose during the filmingAn excellent week for Fang tribe, as they managed to win both challenges...Can Fang keep it up? It's higly dependant on how cohesive (or not) Kota tribe manages to be after a losing week...Personalities are starting to flare up and divisions are becoming more obvious. True survivors know how to step out of the way of the train wreck...Ace dodged a bullet because Paloma couldn't keep her ratty little mouth from running and the rest of the tribe saw it.Also...Sugar! Suh-weeeeet!Solid week: B+

Was it just me or did they give a map to Sugar when she got her hint but it didn't show one for Dan when he was there. With the Map you would think that Dan would have found the 1st clue. Could he be that dumb?I love Survivor. That is all for today.

it was nice that ace's most vocal opposition is gone, and his only other overt vocal opposition seems too stupid to breathe on a regular basis (kelly). i think his only shot is to make it to merge with kota as a dominant tribe and hope to re-arrange alliances as they work to vote out fang. I do think kelly and bob go out first though unless something crazy changes. bob's biggest strong suit is his brain and he lost a mental challege, and kelly's strongest suit is not showable on network TV or helpful on survivor.

Was it just me or did they give a map to Sugar when she got her hint but it didn't show one for Dan when he was there. With the Map you would think that Dan would have found the 1st clue. Could he be that dumb?I love Survivor. That is all for today.
They make finding the clues easier the longer they stay hidden?

GC's performance, or lack of, in challenges is a joke. He gave up digging in the sand and again last night. Also, he won't shut up or take criticism. He sould be a goner if Sylvia can put out a little better in challenges. Just loved to see Ken beat the physics teacher in a math problem. Go Ken !!!