Hahaha...just watched the Ponderosa vids with Randy. he comes off as being half-decent, but still angry. Kind of funny to see him, Charlie and Marcus funning around...

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...just watched the Ponderosa vids with Randy. he comes off as being half-decent, but still angry. Kind of funny to see him, Charlie and Marcus funning around...
Totally agree with you on Randy. Also funny when Charlie and Marcus are doing pullups and Randy is sitting there having a beer, then he says something along the lines of "When you're done, get me another beer bitches." lol
This is pretty rediculous you can't even give me a random pick. Where has a fantasy draft ever done that?I understand not giving me one of these best choices available but to purposely give me the worst is pretty unfair imo. I'd like my $ back.
yea I still think the rule is terrible but it's my fault for not checking in/ etc.gobob**** sundays
what-about-bob-poster-c10134431.jpeg
wp gallo wp
You know, looking at the quoted posts above with the double spacing in between sentences looks kinda familiar.Things that make you go hmmmmm.
Let Randy think his plan is working and backdoor him.
Based on previous Ponderosa vids, this may be exactly what is happening.
Anyone know why Kenny didn't outbid corrine at the auction for getting an advantage in the game? It's bothered me ever since.I mean, he was scared to spend money on anything. There's no way keeping $1000 (He collected from Bob) is more important than an edge in the game when playing for a million bucks.
Didn't make any sense to me either.Randy seemed to have the best idea. Jump in there and make sure you get something.

If it's a final 3 then Crystal, Sugar and Susie need to team up since they are all hated by various jury members.Corrine is out since she would get all the votes from her old group.Bob is out because everybody loves BobKen has played a good game, hasn't pissed off as many people and would crush those threeMatty hasn't really pissed anybody off so he would be a huge threat in the final 3.Besides it would be great to see Marcus/Charlie/Randy/Corrine have to choose among those three

If it's a final 3 then Crystal, Sugar and Susie need to team up since they are all hated by various jury members I have Crystal and want to win mobney.
fyp
Making a prediction for tonight:GG meHope I'm wrong but if Corrine doesn't make a move to get a female coalition going.... she's gone.
Judging by how things have been going, I'd say you're right. Although you never know in this game, 1 conversation changes everything.

Crazy episode tonight, Ken may have screwed himself over believing that lie, and Bob gave himself a chance to get further. He's smart though and may find a way to stay in the game. Down to 6, Ken and Bob both still in, so I still have a good shot at my bet with GCW^2 :club:

Crazy episode tonight, Ken may have screwed himself over believing that lie, and Bob gave himself a chance to get further. He's smart though and may find a way to stay in the game. Down to 6, Ken and Bob both still in, so I still have a good shot at my bet with GCW^2 :club:
I like how Kenny covered his ass though, making sure the vote was still 4-3 for Corinne.I got a little confused though, or we missed a conversation. Kenny said he was going to force Corinne to play the idol, which made a lot of sense. That's why he still had Crystal cast the 4th vote for Corinne, so if she didn't play it, she'd be gone, which she was. Very smart because he didn't want Matty gone and Bob/Corinne still having an idol if it were real.But they show Bob, Corinne, Kenny, and Crystal seemingly forming this new alliance to go to the final 4. So how was Kenny then supposed to convince Corinne that she needed to play this idol?Obviously, Corinne wasn't going to play it because she knew it was fake, but Kenny didn't know that for sure.I guess I'm questioning Kenny's vote based on what we saw. Whether he believed the idol was real or not, he didn't have any reason to believe Corinne would play it. If they really wanted to get rid of Matty, he should have had Crystal vote for Matty and he'd be gone 4-3. But in convincing Corinne and Bob that he and Crystal were on board, how could he expect her to play the idol? Unless he tried to cut a deal with them, saying he and Crystal would stick with them only if the idol was flushed out tonight. If I'm Kenny, whether I believe the idol is real or not shouldn't have affected my vote. Just let it go 5-2 Corinne. If she happens to play an idol and it's real, then Matty's gone anyway. But now you've got Matty suspicious, thinking "Where the heck did that 3rd vote for me come from?"It's entirely possible that Kenny wasn't fooled by this whole fake idol crap at all. But that still doesn't explain why he'd vote for Matty, especially after telling Crystal to vote Corinne.Overall, kind of a mess right now. I think Bob is still on life support if he doesn't win immunity. If he does, they may try Matty again. It seems that Kenny and Crystal are the tightest alliance and would probably look to take Susie to the end. Susie would be the logical 'riding the coattails of others' candidate to get no votes in the final 3. Kenny would probably beat out Crystal.Sidenote: I was disappointed at Matty's pussy ass crybaby crap with the GF, but she really had a nice rack.
Totally agree with you on Randy. Also funny when Charlie and Marcus are doing pullups and Randy is sitting there having a beer, then he says something along the lines of "When you're done, get me another beer bitches." lol
I told you guys that Randy was probably pretty cool. (other than being a racist)Also, why the heck didn't Bob or Corinne tell the plan to Suzie and tell her that she's gone after them and needs to be with them. If they could have convinced her then they would have won.
If I'm Kenny, whether I believe the idol is real or not shouldn't have affected my vote. Just let it go 5-2 Corinne. If she happens to play an idol and it's real, then Matty's gone anyway. But now you've got Matty suspicious, thinking "Where the heck did that 3rd vote for me come from?"
This. There was no point of that 3rd vote, other than to piss their own alliance off. I don't think Kenny and Crystal thought the whole thing through, and possibly screwed themselves. As we saw from the previews for next week, Sugar is on to them, and Bob says he will give Kenny the immunity idol if he wins immunity. I hope he was lying because that would be a horrible move for Bob. The question is.... do Matty, Sugar, and Susie team up to vote Kenny off next week, or do they vote Bob out and worry about it after Bob is out? Or does Sugar decide not to flip at all even though she knows Kenny is running the show? There is a lot of different scenarios that can happen in result to this tribal council, hopefully something exciting happens. More backstabbing please!!!

Thoughts on the episode which I thought was great.1) Kenny is starting to bug me. He has the I'm the best attitude which usually ends up screwing you in the end.2) I thought Sugar's sister was her mother. I don't see Sugar being very attractive in 10 years.3) Bob is my new favorite Survivor. I really hope he makes the final vote. He'll probably have to win the rest of the immunity challenges to do it. This is possible though as his only threat is Matty physically. Sugar, Kennny, Crystal and Susie are useless at any and all challenges.4) I had to turn the channel during Matt love episode. I lost a lot of respect after that scene for sure.5) Sugar is looking really good for final 3. They aren't even thinking of her and she still has an immunity idol. That's who should have been flushed out last episode.6) I'm glad Corrine is out. It was great to see Sugar shut her up after the tribal when they got back at the first of the episode.7) It was stupid for Kenny to vote for Matty. That could hurt him next week.Go Bob Go

PLAYERS LEFTLooshle - Bobgobears - CrystalYoda - MattyCanuckickstan - Kenstef1 - SusieUntilted - SugarPLAYERS ELIMINATEDHollywoodAFD - CorrineMercury69 - RandyGallo - CharlieGovernator - MarcusNaked_Cowboy - AceGWCGWC - Dan KaySmacciemac - KellyKing_Tanner - Dannyserge - JacquieVatche - Palomatroyomac - GillianVtlaxer09 - Michelle

I think the fake immunity idol thing would've worked had the other fake immunity idol been used already. They know Bob is smart enough to make and idol, so they were wary of that. As far as Ken goes, not very far if he keeps acting like he's all high and mighty.You know what sucks, is that I really think Bob is gonna win this whole thing and Looshle will be the happiest person on Earth. :club:

gg Hollywood.What a rollercoaster of an episode. That was by far one of the most emotional visits from "loved ones" I've seen on survivor. Bob and his wife looked very happy together, Sugar with her Dad's ashes and of course the Matty breakdown with his new fiance. From that to heavy strategizing made for an interesting episode.The ChallengesSimply put, Bob kicked their asses. I don't think there's much doubt that he is one of, if not the best contestant in survivor history when it comes to puzzle challenges. Also, at this stage of the game with all of the physical players eliminated (albeit Matty) Bob is a real contender in all competitions right now. Right now, I'd say Bob is a 65% favourite to win any challenge at this stage.Tribal CouncilAlright, I don't know if this was a brainfart or what on Kenny's part. Just because Bob and Corrine were working to form an alliance, it doesn't mean for a second that you shouldn't vote for her. He had the right idea that if she has an hidden immunity idol, force her to play it which will flush it out and Matty will be eliminated based on Bob & Corrine's votes. Why on earth would Kenny vote with Corrine & Bob and have Crystal vote with the others? It makes no sense at all. The only slightly logical reasoning for it is if it was an attempt to show their loyalty to Corrine & Bob that they are on board.As others have said "What a mess". Kenny just dug himself a huge hole now that I'm not sure he'll be able to get out. Now, more than ever he will have a target on his back being completely untrustworthy and a sneaky contestant.I think Matty will now survive. I predict Matty, Suzie, Sugar in the final 3. Sugar still has the hidden immunity idol (Which should've been flushed out weeks ago) which still gives her more power than anyone in the game if she plays her cards right.

Ya Kenny screwed that one. Maybe his first mistake in the game. What he should have done was tell Bob and Corinne to shove it and they were just going with their alliance (thought this may have ended up with Bob and Corrine trying to get Matty and Sugars votes and try to vote off Kenny).If he was still going to with them but try to flush out the alliance he and Crystal should have talked to Susie and gotten her to vote Matty while they could still vote Corrine. That way it looks like Susie is th flipper for a second time.

I do find it amusing how they keep talking about fake immunity idols and no one even mentions the actual idol that everyone must know Sugar has.I think Sugar's alliance knows she has it, and Bob must know if he didn't find it that it's already gone.Could be that everyone's just content to let her coast to the final 4 where the idol is then dead. It may not matter if she makes it to the end anyway. She pissed off Bob by the way she humiliated Randy as he went out, and Randy and Corinne will never vote for Sugar at the end either.

I can't believe Bob didn't talk to Sugar about payback for giving up the idol he created. He let her have her fun and I think she owes him something for that. Maybe they just didn't show that conversation.