Very interesting turn of events. This crew of survivors flops like crazy. I don't really know what to expect. It seems as though Kenny is now on the outs, but at this point, with no real alliance left, he's not a big threat.Honestly, if I'm Sugar, Bob, or Matty, I want to find a way to get to the final 3 with Kenny and Susie. Those 2 couldn't possibly win a jury vote.IMO, from the jury's POV voting favs would be:1. Bob2. Sugar2a. Matty4. Kenny5. Susie

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sugar has made a lot of moves that she needed to make to get farther in the game.Aligning herself with Bob and Matty and voting Crystal out makes 0 sense.
I don't it's a horrible play. Kenny would have been better but Crystal not so bad. I don't think she would've been able to get Bob to go with her plan if she had said lets vote out Kenny since Bob seemed to feel pretty bad about lying to him last week. This way Bob keeps his word with Kenny (the whole if I don't think you're going I'm not giving it to you) and they break up the strongest alliance. I don't think Sugar would have been able to swing Crystal and Suzie. The only way Sugar could have played it better was to have Bob vote for Crystal while her and Matty vote off Kenny, but then she would have run the risk of pissing Bob a second time. After this episode I think Sugar jumps high up in the running. I still think Bob wins if he makes final 3. I think Sugar can make an excellent case to say she's outplayed them all in the strategical aspect of the game against anyone but Bob. She's definitely outplaying Kenny. At this point I'm not sure Matty can win. He has no strategy and he's not winning any challenges. Suzie's worthless and Kenny's strategies are falling apart.

GG gobears!It was a great move by Sugar I think. It was total BS what Kenny had planned to do to blindside Bob. Take his immunity idol than vote him out. That is total DIRT imo.I'm very glad Sugar saw that and did the RIGHT thing. She's playing for 2nd place in her mind whether against Kenny or Bob in the final 3. So if that's what she's thinking (and she has already admitted that) than by all means go with the people you trust most. You can't possibly trust kenny or crystal after the last couple of weeks. Kenny flopped and Crystal dropped down a couple more notches after blowing up on Matty who was at the time going home.Bob, Sugar, Matty in the final 3 which I personally love.Bob SHOULD win but so should've Amanada a couple seasons ago. It'll come down to the final tribal council chat and who can talk the talk. Sugar is the most genuine and will play up the emotional card, Matty plays the "I survived against the odds" card and Bob plays the I'm the 4 consecutive challnge champ, give me your vote card.

Ponderosa vids with Crystal are up. And lol at the treatment she gets.
Good videos of course, but I'm kind of shocked how they are treating her. I expected that from Randy but why the others?I mean Corrine tricked Crystal that she had a real idol. If you got a real idol than play it and don't hold a grudge against Crystal for not voting with you at the time. Crystal didn't do anything THAT wrong to deserve being completely avoided there.Especially even from Charlie, what a jerk he didn't even know her.
Good videos of course, but I'm kind of shocked how they are treating her. I expected that from Randy but why the others?I mean Corrine tricked Crystal that she had a real idol. If you got a real idol than play it and don't hold a grudge against Crystal for not voting with you at the time. Crystal didn't do anything THAT wrong to deserve being completely avoided there.Especially even from Charlie, what a jerk he didn't even know her.
I don't think Corrine liked Crystal from get go. As for Charlie he mentioned that he didn't really want to talk to her because then he might lose his other friends. He said, this is like 2nd grade.

From my POV sugar wants Matty to make final 3 now. And Matty has Suzie on his side. That is your 3 to 2 majority. If Bob does not win immunity they must eliminate him since he is the biggest threat. So I don't think there is any way Bob makes final 3 if he doesnt win immunity. But obviously things are subject to change as we saw today.I just don't see Suzie or Sugar turning on Matty..that seems strong.

Sugar jumped up my list of favs after the move she made last show.I think she beats everyone but Bob in the final so all she has to do now is hope someone else can beat him in immunity and get rid of him.The only thing I don't like is her total uselessness in the challenges. I really don't think the survivor winner should be someone who never won, nor came even close in any individual immunity challenges. In the basketball reward the girls were still on their 1st ball and the men were on their last. Also Crystal getting lost multiple times in the immunity challenge was hilarious. She would be what I would call 1 dimentional. She can run and that is it. By no means should she be considered an athlete because she is good at 1 sport. Even if she is an Olympian it doesn' t matter to me.I really hope Bob wins

Crystal is somebody who is easy to dislike and also don't forget the subconscious White/Black dynamic.That plus Corrine is a ****
Sugar jumped up my list of favs after the move she made last show.I think she beats everyone but Bob in the final so all she has to do now is hope someone else can beat him in immunity and get rid of him.The only thing I don't like is her total uselessness in the challenges. I really don't think the survivor winner should be someone who never won, nor came even close in any individual immunity challenges. In the basketball reward the girls were still on their 1st ball and the men were on their last. Also Crystal getting lost multiple times in the immunity challenge was hilarious. She would be what I would call 1 dimentional. She can run and that is it. By no means should she be considered an athlete because she is good at 1 sport. Even if she is an Olympian it doesn' t matter to me.I really hope Bob wins
Suzie is the one who was totally lost in the challenge...but that was very funny.Just glad Sasquatch is out. She was my least favorite survivor.
GG gobears!It was a great move by Sugar I think. It was total BS what Kenny had planned to do to blindside Bob. Take his immunity idol than vote him out. That is total DIRT imo.I'm very glad Sugar saw that and did the RIGHT thing. She's playing for 2nd place in her mind whether against Kenny or Bob in the final 3. So if that's what she's thinking (and she has already admitted that) than by all means go with the people you trust most. You can't possibly trust kenny or crystal after the last couple of weeks. Kenny flopped and Crystal dropped down a couple more notches after blowing up on Matty who was at the time going home.Bob, Sugar, Matty in the final 3 which I personally love.Bob SHOULD win but so should've Amanada a couple seasons ago. It'll come down to the final tribal council chat and who can talk the talk. Sugar is the most genuine and will play up the emotional card, Matty plays the "I survived against the odds" card and Bob plays the I'm the 4 consecutive challnge champ, give me your vote card.
First bold: That's why I think Sugar is stupid. Why play for 2nd? Convincing yourself that the game is over and the best you can do is 2nd place is the worst thing you can do.Second bold: If Bob makes it it's already over. Do you really think that Charlie, Marcus, Corinne, and Randy aren't going to vote for Bob regardless of what happens at the final tribal council. (edit) Well there is a chance that Randy could vote for Matty, but I think Bob will have an easy time explaining himself. I think Bob has it locked up.I really wanted Kenny to win, and it doesn't look like that is going to happen anymore. I'm glad with the group that made it to the end though. I said earlier in the season if the Marcus alliance made it to the end it would have been the most boring season ever. I'm extra glad they got voted off after watching how they all act at Ponderosa. I genuinely don't like the Charlie, Marcus, Corinne group. They bring back bad memories from high school lol. I can't see how any sane person can act like they have acted. I've said it a bunch of times, this is the most personal season probably since the 1st All-Stars season. They really don't understand that it is a game.

Please somebody find a way for Ken to make final 3. I was impressed with the way both Kenny and Bobby kept up with Matty in the Basketball challenge. Great effort from the gamer kid and old guy !!

First bold: That's why I think Sugar is stupid. Why play for 2nd? Convincing yourself that the game is over and the best you can do is 2nd place is the worst thing you can do.Second bold: If Bob makes it it's already over. Do you really think that Charlie, Marcus, Corinne, and Randy aren't going to vote for Bob regardless of what happens at the final tribal council. (edit) Well there is a chance that Randy could vote for Matty, but I think Bob will have an easy time explaining himself. I think Bob has it locked up.
1st - I agree, playing for 2nd place is absolutely retarded especially this late in the game. The odds of winning against bob are slim to none but there's a good chance Bob doesn't make the final 3. She still has a good shot of winning without Bob in the finals. I think she can beat Matty if she plays the emotional card to her advantage.2nd - I said I personally would like to see Bob, Matty & Sugar in the final 3. That's just because I like them the best. I never said Bob wouldn't win, infact I think he would dominate the scoreboard. I was just mearly pointing out how they will tackle tribal council if those 3 are infact in the finals. As we've learned in the past, anything is still a real possibility.

It is possible that Susie goes to Final 3, can you imagine what here answer would be to the question of "Why do you think you deserve the million dollars? How did you outwit, outplay and outlast everyone here?"

It is possible that Susie goes to Final 3, can you imagine what here answer would be to the question of "Why do you think you deserve the million dollars? How did you outwit, outplay and outlast everyone here?"
Usually I don't think the challenges mean shit in the grand scheme of things besides who wins immunity, but it is ridiculous how bad Susie, Sugar, and Crystal were. They might as well sit out the challenges.The only thing Susie did that helped her was get rid of Marcus. She also helped a lot around camp, but you are right she sucks. If she makes it to final 3, the jury should just imagine she is not there and not ask her any questions.
Usually I don't think the challenges mean shit in the grand scheme of things besides who wins immunity, but it is ridiculous how bad Susie, Sugar, and Crystal were. They might as well sit out the challenges.The only thing Susie did that helped her was get rid of Marcus. She also helped a lot around camp, but you are right she sucks. If she makes it to final 3, the jury should just imagine she is not there and not ask her any questions.
This is exactly why I think Sugar and Matty should stick together and take Susie with them into the final :club:
Yea and even then it's a bit of a paradox... It got her further in the game, but ultimately blindsiding your own alliance isn't going to get ya votes considering they are now on the jury haha. She can argue that that's why their on the jury and she isn't, but that won't be enough this time as you mentioned earlier it's personal this season.
I don't think Corrine liked Crystal from get go. As for Charlie he mentioned that he didn't really want to talk to her because then he might lose his other friends. He said, this is like 2nd grade.
Why would anyone ever want to be friends with people like that is beyond me. Also, I found Crystal to be less annoying in the Ponderosa videos to the point of being tolerable.As far as the people left goes, I'd be happy with any of them winning besides Suzie, (Ken or Bob would be a bonus though)!Edit: actually I'd rather Matty didn't win either.. his audition tape and marriage proposal both annoyed me.