Why would anyone ever want to be friends with people like that is beyond me. Also, I found Crystal to be less annoying in the Ponderosa videos to the point of being tolerable.As far as the people left goes, I'd be happy with any of them winning besides Suzie, (Ken or Bob would be a bonus though)!Edit: actually I'd rather Matty didn't win either.. his audition tape and marriage proposal both annoyed me.
haha the proposal definitely made me respect him less as a man. I hope his buddies take away his man card. But he has quietly weaved his way through the game; not appearing too weak...not appearing too strong. And, he's my horse. So goooooo Matty!
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy finale night everybody! Goooo Ken!
They started with 18 and with 16 left (i think), you took a 5/1 bet on the nerd and the old guy. How good do you run to have 2/5 still in this?glgl

Good luck everyone tonight, it's still anyone's game.PLAYERS LEFTLooshle - BobYoda - MattyCanuckickstan - Kenstef1 - SusieUntilted - SugarPRIZE POOL/PAYOUTSTotal Prize Pool: $3601st Place: 50% - $1802nd/3rd: 25% - $90 / $90

They started with 18 and with 16 left (i think), you took a 5/1 bet on the nerd and the old guy. How good do you run to have 2/5 still in this?glgl
Pretty damn good, but we could see how awesome these 2 were after the first couple of weeks!

Chop ??

Good luck everyone tonight, it's still anyone's game.PLAYERS LEFTLooshle - BobYoda - MattyCanuckickstan - Kenstef1 - SusieUntilted - SugarPRIZE POOL/PAYOUTSTotal Prize Pool: $3601st Place: 50% - $1802nd/3rd: 25% - $90 / $90
This is pretty rediculous you can't even give me a random pick. Where has a fantasy draft ever done that?I understand not giving me one of these best choices available but to purposely give me the worst is pretty unfair imo. I'd like my $ back.
yea I still think the rule is terrible but it's my fault for not checking in/ etc.gobob**** sundays
I think we should make Looshle's request come true. :club:

What a crazy ending to the season. The way everything went just surprised me. I wasn't expecting Sugar to give Bob a 2nd chance tie break. Bob made a very smart decision to head to the forest for a couple hours to practice fire making before tribal and it clearly paid off.Congrats to the winners!1st Looshle - Bob $1802nd stef1 - Susie $903rd Untilted - Sugar $90I'll need your guys PokerStars accounts again to transfer the winnings (PM me). Thanks everyone for being apart of the pool, I think it made it a lot more interesting and definitely more fun to follow along. I think it was a success and we'll definitely do it again next season.

Corrine's speech was one of the worst moments in Survivor history.Great season all around though. I enjoyed it a lot.
Yeah, the comment about her dad was just low. Plain and simple.

Sugar basically transferred $1M from Matty to Bob with her last vote - what a wild card, I wonder what her total blindside total was. She also gave Amanda a run for the worst answers at tribal council ever.Randy & Corinne would be perfect together - Corinne's comments were just over the top from a nastiness standpoint.I'm glad that Bob won though - very deserving survivor. Very enjoyable season.

Awesome season. I was disappointed in Sugar's endgame but she was honest with everyone at the final tribal and that's just who she is. Unfortunately, her read was correct in that there were no votes on the jury for her. The decision to let Matty and Bob do a challenge makes sense given the situation. She's a super hottie and she'll parlay this into some work in Hollywood. I hope she doesn't end up getting fake boobs. Nice call Troyo.

Sugar basically transferred $1M from Matty to Bob with her last vote - what a wild card, I wonder what her total blindside total was. She also gave Amanda a run for the worst answers at tribal council ever.Randy & Corinne would be perfect together - Corinne's comments were just over the top from a nastiness standpoint.I'm glad that Bob won though - very deserving survivor. Very enjoyable season.
I totally 100% disagree with this. Amanda was purposefully trying to not make anyone mad and Sugar didn't give a crap... she was simply honest.I hope Corrine dies in a fire.

Why I liked that Bob won: I was rooting for Kenny, but Bob was definitely deserving. Nice guy, did great in challenges, likeable, good strategizer. Why I was rooting for Bob to lose the whole time: Corrine, Marcus, and Charlie. I felt that if Bob won it was a victory for them. I hated their facial expressions when they were in the jury. I hated them in the Ponderosa stuff. I'm glad the three got voted off when they did because the season would have sucked if they made it to the end, but they still got that little victory with Bob that put a bad taste in my mouth.My thoughts on Susie: Even though she wasn't that great in the game, she seems like a genuinely nice person, and I'm glad she got as far as she did.My thoughts on Sugar: I liked this season because all of the blindsides and strategizing. Which means I liked Sugar. What I didn't like was her constant attitude in which she thought she had no chance to win. This is why I think she sucked in the jury deliberation. Randy was swayable, but she didn't take that opportunity. Even if Matty was in Bob's place, I think she would have had the same attitude at tribal. I thought her taking Bob was a horrible move, but at that point I don't think she even cared about winning, she just wanted Bob to win thats why she voted for him.My thoughts on Randy and Corinne: Randy is really the person he was on TV. Which I think is cool, at least he owned up to it. I think Corinne had some kind of agenda of wanting to be a villain and possibly a reality star. Her jury comment towards Sugar seemed totally fake and rehearsed. In the reunion she was the same. She told Jeff that she wanted to be more of a villain on the show. I think she is a horrible person, and I hope that she doesn't get on any other reality shows because of this. What made me throw my remote was when Bob won the extra 100K at the reunion show, and behind him she clapped her hands and yelled out "YES!" I really wished Sugar won that, Corinne is the worst ever.My pick GC: the dude seemed awesome on his video on the site. He was definitely out of his element. LOL at his comment about going missing before the challenge. "Was looking for a Popeyes." Overall, really liked the season, still not happy with the Corinne thing though.

Why I liked that Bob won: I was rooting for Kenny, but Bob was definitely deserving. Nice guy, did great in challenges, likeable, good strategizer. Why I was rooting for Bob to lose the whole time: Corrine, Marcus, and Charlie. I felt that if Bob won it was a victory for them. I hated their facial expressions when they were in the jury. I hated them in the Ponderosa stuff. I'm glad the three got voted off when they did because the season would have sucked if they made it to the end, but they still got that little victory with Bob that put a bad taste in my mouth.My thoughts on Susie: Even though she wasn't that great in the game, she seems like a genuinely nice person, and I'm glad she got as far as she did.My thoughts on Sugar: I liked this season because all of the blindsides and strategizing. Which means I liked Sugar. What I didn't like was her constant attitude in which she thought she had no chance to win. This is why I think she sucked in the jury deliberation. Randy was swayable, but she didn't take that opportunity. Even if Matty was in Bob's place, I think she would have had the same attitude at tribal. I thought her taking Bob was a horrible move, but at that point I don't think she even cared about winning, she just wanted Bob to win thats why she voted for him.My thoughts on Randy and Corinne: Randy is really the person he was on TV. Which I think is cool, at least he owned up to it. I think Corinne had some kind of agenda of wanting to be a villain and possibly a reality star. Her jury comment towards Sugar seemed totally fake and rehearsed. In the reunion she was the same. She told Jeff that she wanted to be more of a villain on the show. I think she is a horrible person, and I hope that she doesn't get on any other reality shows because of this. What made me throw my remote was when Bob won the extra 100K at the reunion show, and behind him she clapped her hands and yelled out "YES!" I really wished Sugar won that, Corinne is the worst ever.My pick GC: the dude seemed awesome on his video on the site. He was definitely out of his element. LOL at his comment about going missing before the challenge. "Was looking for a Popeyes." Overall, really liked the season, still have a bad taste in my mouth with the whole Corinne thing though.
Overall I agree with most of what you said, but two things stick out.Suzie. Is basically retarded. She has no redeeming qualities as it pertains to the show. Away from the show? awesome. On the show? awful, in every possible way.Sugar. She knew she couldn't win and she was right. So she wanted to make it as fair as possible. She didn't 'vote' for Bob, she voted for a tie..Side note: I'm sure they will get plenty of feedback about giving the winner the extra money. Next season they might make it for the top non-winner. The interesting thing is that the most likable people are usually no where near the top, let alone winner.
Overall I agree with most of what you said, but two things stick out.Suzie. Is basically retarded. She has no redeeming qualities as it pertains to the show. Away from the show? awesome. On the show? awful, in every possible way.Sugar. She knew she couldn't win and she was right. So she wanted to make it as fair as possible. She didn't 'vote' for Bob, she voted for a tie.
1st. Susie was a retarded game player. I would be pissed that she won, but not pissed that she got far. She enjoyed the Survivor experience which I don't think a lot of the contestants ever do. 2nd. Sugar did have a chance. At the end of most of her comments a lot of the jury said something along the lines of "really thats it Sugar?" The 3 votes for Susie could have been for Sugar, and I think Randy was also swayable. She would have had an even better chance if Bob wasn't in there imo. I think she would have had Bob's vote.Agree with the non-winner thing. Especially after seeing Corinne so joyful after Bob won the extra cash. ****ing bitch.
1st. Susie was a retarded game player. I would be pissed that she won, but not pissed that she got far. She enjoyed the Survivor experience which I don't think a lot of the contestants ever do. 2nd. Sugar did have a chance. At the end of most of her comments a lot of the jury said something along the lines of "really thats it Sugar?" The 3 votes for Susie could have been for Sugar, and I think Randy was also swayable. She would have had an even better chance if Bob wasn't in there imo. I think she would have had Bob's vote.Agree with the non-winner thing. Especially after seeing Corinne so joyful after Bob won the extra cash. ****ing bitch.
Almost all of these types of 'comments', I think, are staged to some degree to throw the audience off. Like the producers ask each person, "talk about the possibilities of voting for Suzie. Ok, now talk about why you would vote for Bob, and finally under which conditions Sugar could win your vote."I don't believe for a second that Randy of all people would have EVER voted for Sugar. She specifically was a jerk to him, and he wouldn't vote for her under any conditions.

Ok, I haven't caught up in this thread but I just watched the finale (not the reunion).My thoughts:- I understand getting rid of Kenny instead of Susie first. You figure she's easy to get rid of in the final 4.- For the 2nd time, Susie comes out of nowhere to win an immunity challenge. Seriously, when Jeff was describing it, I'm giving Bob about 75% to win 15% Matty, and 5% each to the girls. How the heck did Bob struggle so much?- When Bob doesn't win, HOW THE HECK DO YOU LET HIM STICK AROUND?????????? Sugar maybe had a valid point that she wouldn't beat Matty either, but she might have had a fighting chance. As it turns out, if Matty had been there, Susie might've won the damn thing (back to that later).At the final tribal council:- Not sure if Charlie was hitting on Bob or what, but that was pretty silly.- Marcus and Crystal were boring.- Matty seemed to turn on Sugar pretty quick. I think he was still a little bitter at her throwing him into that fire challenge where he lost to Bob. Don't really blame him, he stood a good chance to beat the girls.- Corrine was a cuntstain as usual.- LET IT GO Kenny!!! You're acting like a 9 year-old because your sneaky plan to get Bob out didn't work when Sugar spilled the beans.- Randy was pointless as well but did make me laugh when he told Bob, "And please don't make me vote for Susie!!!!!!......."End results: How in the world did Susie get 3 votes? Haven't watched the reunion so maybe it's mentioned, but I can't believe that many people bought her lame speech about how she kept trying and proving to her son and students. She simply voted for who she was told to and flipped at the right time. I saw Matty voted for her and I'm thinking maybe Kenny did, but I can't believe Randy, Charlie, or Crystal did (and we saw Corrine didn't). Marcus I guess?I understand Sugar getting no votes. She really alienated some people near the end and at the final tribal council didn't seem to make any effort to win anyone over. She seemed to accept the fact she wasn't winning and acted pretty indifferent.Bob deserved to win, hands down. He was physically strong and played with a lot of integrity as well. He lost his whole alliance, which he was probably #5 in, and still survived amongst the old Fang members. Maybe he lost a vote or 2 because he didn't play along with a couple of the jury's questions (Matty, Corrine), but in my mind he was the clear-cut best player.