• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found a great steal on an authentic Ovechkin jersey on ebay, so needless to say I snagged it. I've been spending too much money recently, especially on jerseys but it's what happens when I'm a bored college student with a light load and right before the hockey season.

I'm REAAAAAALLY excited for November 4th. I snagged two lower bowl tickets to the Caps @ Sens. Really looking forward to seeing Ovechkin play live. That's when you trule get a full understanding for how great a player really is.I saw Sidney Crosby play in his rookie year, and, as long as you have an understanding of the game, you pick up on all the little things the guy does behind the play, away from the camera, you get an understanding of how he sees the ice, etc. I'm glad I'll get a chance to see the Ovechkin angle of the game.Ooooh, and I'll get to see Crosby, a bit more mature, and Malkin for the first time this year. Wow, I love living in and near NHL cities!

I'm REAAAAAALLY excited for November 4th. I snagged two lower bowl tickets to the Caps @ Sens. Really looking forward to seeing Ovechkin play live. That's when you trule get a full understanding for how great a player really is.I saw Sidney Crosby play in his rookie year, and, as long as you have an understanding of the game, you pick up on all the little things the guy does behind the play, away from the camera, you get an understanding of how he sees the ice, etc. I'm glad I'll get a chance to see the Ovechkin angle of the game.Ooooh, and I'll get to see Crosby, a bit more mature, and Malkin for the first time this year. Wow, I love living in and near NHL cities!
**** off
**** off!
Listen... I spent the first 23 and a half years of my life living in Thunder Bay, ON. Look it up. Most southern ontarians think... "oh, Thunder Bay... just past North Bay, right?"... LOL to that... I trust the people here are more learned than the regular population, but look it up if you don't know. Also, take a look at what cities are near...Minneapolis/St. Paul is 6 hours south, Winnipeg is 7.5 hours west... Toronto is 18 hours, Ottawa is 18 hours... we weren't isolated...Anyways, I DESERVE TO LIVE IN AN NHL CITY WHERE I CAN GET TICKETS WHENEVER I WANT DAMNIT!
Listen... I spent the first 23 and a half years of my life living in Thunder Bay, ON. Look it up. Most southern ontarians think... "oh, Thunder Bay... just past North Bay, right?"... LOL to that... I trust the people here are more learned than the regular population, but look it up if you don't know. Also, take a look at what cities are near...Minneapolis/St. Paul is 6 hours south, Winnipeg is 7.5 hours west... Toronto is 18 hours, Ottawa is 18 hours... we weren't isolated...Anyways, I DESERVE TO LIVE IN AN NHL CITY WHERE I CAN GET TICKETS WHENEVER I WANT DAMNIT!
HEY, i deserve the same thing damnit!!!!!! your no better than me!!! :club: I just dont want to drive to Buffalo all the time.Oh, and I've been to Thunder Bay, and Dryden, for work. I still go to Winnipeg at least once a year, and used to go about 3 times a year. I now have a new found respect for you if you spent your first 20years in those 3 places. Glad you busted out, with all due respect to those that remain.
I love this kid..Amazing stuff....The NHL needs to promote and sell the shit out of Ovechkin, not just the hockey player or the person. He needs to go on all the talk shows and host Saturday Night Live. The face of Hockey is OVY..
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice!I'll be at Wings @ Sens!TONS of talent in this game. Really looking forward to it.
Wings 6 Sens 2..Book it