Who The F*** Even Eats Kfc Anymore?

When I was in mexico years ago they called it PFC. They said that they used Pelican meat, and we were urged not to eat there.
Wouldn't that be KFP?

Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!" Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel?" Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

Why I rarely eat at KFC:1. Two years ago, Panama City Beach, FLA. Walked into the store, and was in complete awe of how nasty the place was. I won't go into detail, but even a slob like me was appalled. After getting my food, I found out they were out of napkins. Yes, that's right... no napkins in the store. And the workers looked at me like I was an idiot for asking for some. To make matters worse, the store is basically in the front of a WalMart parking lot. Get off your lazy asses and go buy some napkins! I called the KFC 1-800 number and placed a complaint right in front of the workers.2. One year ago in my hometown. I drove across town because I had an itching for some original recipe. When I got to the store, I had to wait waaay to long to place my order. When I placed it, I was told that they were out of chicken. Yes, out of chicken, and that it would be at least a 15 minute wait. I asked to speak to the manager. She came out, and without any apologies, gave me the news I'd already heard. I reminded her that "CHICKEN" is in their ****ing name, and there's no excuse for running out of it. I then went out into the parking lot and waited for people to pull up. When they did, I told them the news, and that they should go to another resturaunt.3. I'm a college graduate, but I still have problems placing my order from their menu. Good God, how hard can it be to make a menu that has what I want on it?4. Do they train their employees on how NOT to give good customer service? Generally, I'm a really easy going guy. I've waited on tables before, and deal with the public on a daily basis, so I don't easily get upset about little things when I'm at a resturaunt. However, just the thought of KFC and their joke of a company gets me fired up.I just wish the original recipe wasn't so good.

All this talk about original recipe gave me a powerful hunger for some, too powerful to be denied, so I went last night after work. Much like wedge, they were out of chicken but in their defense it was about 30 minutes until close and there must've been a bunch of guests from Lincoln reading this thread because there were about 5 cars in the drive thru when I got there. So I ordered and then they tell me they gots no chicken and since I was a nice guy about it they gave me coupon for a free 9 pc for my next visit, which I attempted to collect today. I figured I'd have more luck with them actually having chicken in the middle of the afternoon and I was right. Unfortunately, they shorted me a breast. BASTARDOS!

The reason KFC started losing ground with the Negro demographic is because of the big, glaring 19th Century plantation owner as the logo. Yeah, sure, they put him in an apron to make him a bit 'more down to earth' - "mo like mammy" - but the fact is, Negroes aren't going to eat Chicken made by a dude who looks like he would be inclined to take a bullwhip to their backs if they ever spoke about the recipe he really stole from them...Popeye, on the other hand, we all like Popeye. Blacks, whites- Popeye is pretty race neutral. Also, Popeyes chicken is spicier and since Negroes are closer to monkeys on the evolutionary scale, they're more inclined to prefer whichever chicken has more sensory stimuli, much like animals.

The reason KFC started losing ground with the Negro demographic is because of the big, glaring 19th Century plantation owner as the logo. Yeah, sure, they put him in an apron to make him a bit 'more down to earth' - "mo like mammy" - but the fact is, Negroes aren't going to eat Chicken made by a dude who looks like he would be inclined to take a bullwhip to their backs if they ever spoke about the recipe he really stole from them...Popeye, on the other hand, we all like Popeye. Blacks, whites- Popeye is pretty race neutral. Also, Popeyes chicken is spicier and since Negroes are closer to monkeys on the evolutionary scale, they're more inclined to prefer whichever chicken has more sensory stimuli, much like animals.
How does one explain the popularity of Church's (before Popeye's bought them out) in predominantly black neighborhoods?
How does one explain the popularity of Church's (before Popeye's bought them out) in predominantly black neighborhoods?
Imagine you're a Negro.After a hard day having sex with multiple AIDS ridden prostitutes in exchange for rock, committing robberies and abandoning your children, your limbic system tells you "FRIED CHICKEN! NOW!"So, you hop in your smoke belching 1986 Oldsmobile sitting on 3' high gold rims and head over to KFC... and who do you encounter when you get there? This bastard.colonel.jpeg... "the man" himself. A perfectly typified incarnate of every police officer, politician and honkey who has been keeping your people down from the beginning. But, that man has something you want, so you hang your head in shame and order his white mans chicken. You imagine him snickering and calling you "boy" from somewhere behind the scenes, fully knowing the control his chicken imparts on your soul."Lawdy, lawdy! Dey gots to be a betta way!" you say to your Negro self, as you hand over the cash you just got from selling your foodstamps to the Hindu grocer for .25 cents on the dollar and take possession of your bucket-o-thighs. Market experts realized that there was ground to be gained against a Fried Chicken company whose logo basically amounted to Simon LeGree, so Church's and Popeyes were born; Negroes everywhere rejoiced since they no longer had to buy their sweet, sweet fried chicken from "da Kernah". Oh, sure, they know the Churches and Popeyes money still winds up with whitey, but as long as they don't have to acknowledge the stinking, mustachioed cracker face of Colonel Sanders prior to eating their chicken, they're OK with that.